Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey 4herpleasure don't let your experiences get you down, maybe the girls you are after are just young and mentally immature, generally sooner or later people get to experience the way they treat others, there are plenty of nice ladies out there.

Heads high, chin up man, rise above the pettiness and move on, you will find what you are looking for exactly when you deserve to.

is this a joke or something? so ur blaming men for all this shit, cant believe all those likes came from MEN lmao! this is fuken embarrassing no? men should support men like feminists do
    about females. only reason women got all the advantages towards men in this day is cuz men are whipped up the ass, they dont step up, they like being victims. its only getting worse. so wtf is going on, there is no correct definition of masculinity anymore in the real world, where ur considered a bitch when u take stand against a woman. being masculine means secretly carrying a great big pussy between ur legs.
    I don't think Mrs .workin_4_it is blaming men for anything, it could be said that your anger is because some women broke your heart, maybe someone did the same to her, round and round it goes where it stops no-one knows.

The point is blaming the opposite sex for what they have or haven't done, isn't going to change their opinion and the way they behave toward you, it will just create further division and confirm in their mind that are right about you (not saying anyone is right). This cycle will never end while one of us is pointing the finger or stubbornly refusing to give in because they started it!

I'm pretty sure there are ladies out there that have been jilted, but have been big enough to not take this out on the rest of the men in the world or their next partner.

Men do support men that is what this whole website is about, even some women are supporting men here!
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
      Let me guess.... 4herpleasure, you're going after a certain type way out of your league and nothing like you. Or you're hearing the same breakup lines over and over. Either way it's your fault.

To be honest you sound like the typical "nice guy" going after women, getting turned down because you have no clue how to talk to women or be in a relationship, and then turning around and blaming all women calling them something along the lines of "whores", "bitches", or "cunts".... Because you think you're so special that any woman would be lucky to have you. Well I've got news for you! There's a reason none of them wanted a relationship with you.

This mas surprise you but if you've got a certain type that keeps breaking your heart.... It's not all women to blame is your dear sweet MOMMA! That's right, your issues stem back to whatever intimacy model yu experienced as a child. And whatever dysfunctional relationships you're in now are because that's what feels comfortable and normal to you.
      Well your right about the mom thing. Thats for sure. But not about anything else. I like your demeaning and ccondescending attitude though. Makes you sound tough
      "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
        Hmm...bitches and whores, huh?

Unfortunately gentlemen, I believe that type of mentality will only attract more of what you don't want. As the father of a daughter, I have taught her to steer clear of guys with this type of attitude towards females, and she's going to be one hell of a catch for a lucky guy one day. I'm sure I can't be the only dad doing this.

I believe if you think all that are out there are bad women, then that's likely all you will find. Sometimes the biggest rewards come from putting yourself out there a bit, being open minded. Whether it be work, relationships, or otherwise. Expect good things, and good things will happen. Maybe not today, or even tomorrow, but eventually.

She had actually told us that she broke up with her boyfriend a few months ago. When we asked her why, she said, he wasn't treating me right and I deserve better. We both looked at each other, smiled and said "That's our girl". That was a very proud moment for us as parents. =)
        I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Without even trying to change your opinion I just want to tell people my opinion, like anyone cares.

Women are the best! In your case you're obviously dating wrong women. I mean cmon. Women are great. Without mentioning boobs, boobs are great. And of course, at least my woman, have the best personality. Women rule. And then I.

This is a salute to all women out there
          “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
            Hmm...bitches and whores, huh?

Unfortunately gentlemen, I believe that type of mentality will only attract more of what you don't want. As the father of a daughter, I have taught her to steer clear of guys with this type of attitude towards females, and she's going to be one hell of a catch for a lucky guy one day. I'm sure I can't be the only dad doing this.
            Hopefully yours is one of the ones that listens. Most girls will still go for the bad boys or the ones that treat them like crap. I was one of those that the parents would really like. I didn't have earrings in high school and dressed preppy but still had my bad side and could be a jerk. For some reason it would attract them. I didn't do it on purpose. If I didn't like a girl, I just wouldn't care, but they kept calling so I gave them the attention they wanted. t am talking about private school girls. Girls that went to church regularly, from good homes. The worst I treated them the more they wanted me. Girls that there fathers would give up their left arms in swearing their daughter's innocence, but the minute we turned the corner from their house, they were unbuttoning my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by 4herpleasure View Post
              Well your right about the mom thing. Thats for sure. But not about anything else. I like your demeaning and ccondescending attitude though. Makes you sound tough
              I like the way you blame women for everything you've done to yourself. Makes you sound like a rapist or a serial killer.
              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy55 View Post
                Hopefully yours is one of the ones that listens. Most girls will still go for the bad boys or the ones that treat them like crap. I was one of those that the parents would really like. I didn't have earrings in high school and dressed preppy but still had my bad side and could be a jerk. For some reason it would attract them. I didn't do it on purpose. If I didn't like a girl, I just wouldn't care, but they kept calling so I gave them the attention they wanted. t am talking about private school girls. Girls that went to church regularly, from good homes. The worst I treated them the more they wanted me. Girls that there fathers would give up their left arms in swearing their daughter's innocence, but the minute we turned the corner from their house, they were unbuttoning my pants.
                Why is it okay for a guy to do something and a blemish when a lady does the SAME thing??

Double standards are killing me.
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                  Why is it okay for a guy to do something and a blemish when a lady does the SAME thing??

Double standards are killing me.
                  Yes there are plenty in this world. Men are studs and women are sluts. If a woman slaps a man I am more inclined to think he deserved it, while a man that hits a woman deserves to have his head smashed in. A woman can stay home and take care of her kids or go to school while a man who stays home is lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy55 View Post
                    Yes there are plenty in this world. Men are studs and women are sluts. If a woman slaps a man I am more inclined to think he deserved it, while a man that hits a woman deserves to have his head smashed in. A woman can stay home and take care of her kids or go to school while a man who stays home is lazy.
                    is this ur personal opinion or are u just pointing all these double standards out? personally if a man or woman poses a physical threat to me i will take action. a girl can slap u but u cant slap her? a girl can kick a man in the nuts extremely hard out of anger and the man will have to deal with the pain AND humiliation of being immasculated? i dont know what kind of a household/community u all grew up in but i taught myself not to take shit from anybody, u wanna live like a bitch for the rest of ur life or stand up like a man? this fucking trash chick kicked my her ex boyfriend/my old buddy in the nuts when they were having a verbal argument sometime last year, the guy was in extreme pain for a very long time. but he's a fucking pussy, i advised him to do what he had to do to her, but the pussy in him just came out, he broke the friendship we had for over a year over a girl who didn't give a shit about him. but he's a man for not deforming her face right? fuck no, he could have lost his ability to have sex again, maybe he didn't deserve it!
                    tried making friends that are "nice guys" but most are just too scared to make a move, and u wonder why girls go for mostly bad boys. so i figured i would go back to my old ways lol
                    i wouldnt mind having the type of girl who likes to get aggressive and use her hands, but she has to expect some more in return lol, and after fighting she needs to make up for it with some rough fuck.
                    Grim Reaper
                    Banned
                    Last edited by Grim Reaper; 03-13-2014, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Grim,
                      My advice to you would be to forget about women, we are too much trouble for you and you don't seem like you are able to handle it well.

Adult stores have plenty of blow up dolls and such. That won't talk back or do anything stupid and there will be no emotions attached.

Problem solved!

You're welcome! =)
                      I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

There is no excuse for physical violence from a man or a woman, in both cases its assault.
                        "Those who know others have knowledge,
                        those who know themselves have insight.
                        Those who master others have force,
                        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. workin_4_it View Post
                          Grim,
                          My advice to you would be to forget about women, we are too much trouble for you and you don't seem like you are able to handle it well.

Adult stores have plenty of blow up dolls and such. That won't talk back or do anything stupid and there will be no emotions attached.

Problem solved!

You're welcome! =)
                          im not here to ask for ur advice so fuck ur advice. ive had plenty of girls, more so in the last 3 months. but MEN like me will surely be trouble for women like u.

never used a toy and never will. i never said anything about not allowing girls to talk back, i love when a girl talks back with a valid point, it gets me on, shows she doesnt go without a fight either.

its people like u that get on my nerves. but u dont wanna change urself right? so u be u and let me be me, and i got enough shit from society already to have the nerves to act like this in real life, i dont give a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                            There is no excuse for physical violence from a man or a woman, in both cases its assault.
                            there isn't, but whens the last time u saw a man calling 911 for being assaulted physically by a chick? not just assault, almost everything thats considered a crime goes unreported when the male is the victim of a female.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper View Post
                              im not here to ask for ur advice so fuck ur advice. ive had plenty of girls, more so in the last 3 months. but MEN like me will surely be trouble for women like u.

never used a toy and never will. i never said anything about not allowing girls to talk back, i love when a girl talks back with a valid point, it gets me on, shows she doesnt go without a fight either.

its people like u that get on my nerves. but u dont wanna change urself right? so u be u and let me be me, and i got enough shit from society already to have the nerves to act like this in real life, i dont give a fuck.
                              Using such language won't get you advice nor help, neither will it prove you have a point.

You may politely disagree with the lady, even better, at least try to read between the lines and understand her post, that would be much more beneficial.
                              MrB8
                              Member of the Month Nov 2013
                              Last edited by MrB8; 03-13-2014, 07:17 PM. Reason: punctuation
                              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper View Post
                                there isn't, but whens the last time u saw a man calling 911 for being assaulted physically by a chick? not just assault, almost everything thats considered a crime goes unreported when the male is the victim of a female.
                                You'd be surprised. I had a project for a judicial process class when I was in college. I ended up in motion calendar for domestic violence court. About 30 percent of the defendants we're women. There was one that was even shackled.

Comment

Working...
                                X