Admin of the Month Award, March 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin of the Month Award, March 2015

Once upon a time, well, it was actually last week, but I thought I'd start this, with an opening we've all heard, good eh ? A few of us were down in the PEGym Grotto, which is located 2 floors below the basement level, of the PEGym. It is a cavernous sized room, formed by nature, lava and underground river flows, and some clever use of explosives. But, I digress, just to make this interesting.

We had sat down with the official PEGym Ouija board, which by the way we use to answer the question, frequently asked by newbies, "Am I big enough ?". Now we used to derive the answer to this question with the use of our Magic 8 ball. However, one day it got misplaced and mysteriously ended up in the PEGym 'members only' Bowling Alley. It did not survive an ill timed trip after it rolled willingly into 10 candle stick bowling pins. BigO got his 300 game, even tho the last words of the Magic 8 Ball were "Outlook not so good". Little did we know, it was telling itself of a grim and oh so horrible demise.

So, are you still reading this ? We used the Ouija board to help guide us in selecting (yet another) Administrator of the Month. We concentrated on a quiet, low key person, someone that seemingly, would avoid the center stage of attention. The tension was insurmountable as the Ouija board showed us the first letter. P. A few of us giggled and had to go off to the mens room.
    We resumed, and discovered the next letters were E-G-A-S-U-S.

Yes thats how we do things. So, the Admin team hereby proclaims that the award of
    "Admin of the Month Mar 2015" , is given to Pegasus !

Enjoy dear friend, you have earned it !

The end.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

and for extra credit,you need to watch this lovely animated story
    about a Horsie name, yup,you guessed right, Pegasus.

https://youtu.be/xA8DG2uFAbE
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

It couldn't happen to a more useful guy than Peg. Man does a lot of work here with very little credit. He deserves more, like maybe some cookies!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

CONGRATS Pegasus!!

Well deserved.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Congratulations my long time friend, Pegasus.
          This award is given with the consensus of the Administrator team.

Ya know? Sometimes the person who just does his work, doesn't make any nose or try to blow his own horn, is overlooked, taken for granted. They just do their job and stay in the background, even though the massive volume of work you do here is appreciated, you do most of it in a section of the forum that doesn't make your efforts stand out.
          We feel that by awarding you Administrator of the Month, we can show you how much the work you do for the PE Gym is appreciated by the staff and give you recognition for all the members you have helped.
          Thank You Pegasus. Well deserved.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Congrats, Pegasus, and very well deserved! Oh, and Dangler, that was a greatly composed, albeit "twisted", way to reveal the Admin of the month...or should I say "bundled"?

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhh! Congrats Pegasus! Shhhhhhhhh!

Be vewy quiet,,,,,,we're hunting wabbits! :-)
              Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Congratulations Pegasus!!!
                thumb.jpg

The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Woohoo, good job ya handsome flying horse!

My mother in law bought this toy for my son one Christmas and yep it scared me too! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/Rt6G9V0DdsQ
                  "Those who know others have knowledge,
                  those who know themselves have insight.
                  Those who master others have force,
                  those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Congrats Pegasus, well done!
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Congratulations
                      Every gesture, every touch, every breath you take. The way you smile, the way you talk, and the way you look at me. When I look into your eyes and lose myself in them. When I get close and feel your heart beating fast...that is life. There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

Comment

Congrats Pegasus!

Comment

Congratulations Pegasus! I know he puts a lot of time and effort in to this place and has helped a lot of folks, so this is definitely a well-deserved honour!

Comment

Congratulations Pegasus...our favourite mythical horse from Down Under.
                            Well-deserved!

Comment

Excellent choice. Way to go Pegasus.
                              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X