I'm upgrading to Large Condoms ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
    Cool! The next time you go into a pharmacy to buy them, ask the clerk IN A LOUD VOICE, ( as you're perusing the condom display), "DO YOU HAVE THE MAGNUM XXX'S? YOU KNOW, THE SUPER LARGE ONES?"
    why not go to the supermarket buy it? there much more people than pharmacy

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
      Number 1. I'll buy a huge box of tampons or pads like I'm buying beer - it doesn't bother me at all. My gf is the one that has a problem with me getting them for her.

I use to have a phobia about buying condoms and I never bought them by itself;
      I always had to purchase something else with it. It wasn't until I started having sex with my current gf that the phobia went away. I have no idea how it left or why it did - maybe it was the fact that I'm damn-near 40 years old - I'm really too old to care what the little teeny-bopper behind the register thinks anymore! LOL!

We don't use them anymore (unless she's in the anal mood - she's not into the whole ass-to-mouth or ass-to-vagina thing - which is cool). The last time I bought some was about 2 months ago at a Walmart. The lady behind the register (she was probably in her mid-to-late fifties and fairly attractive) stared at the box as if she was reading it (I bought magnums), then looked at me and gave me the slickest smile/grin. I just grinned and smiled back. I have no idea why but the scene was quite funny.
      Haha, this sounds like me as I was experimenting to find the correct size. I don't know why, but very self conscious buying them. I went to a deli in a near-by town...sad, lol

Comment

Originally posted by bozkurt View Post
        I never bought condoms but i put on 3-4 all diffrent brands they were all too tight .. I'm 18 i havent used condoms in sex yet maybe i should start since most of my intercourse experience is one night stands but ... I dont get down with girls thats been around the world .. and thanks to edging which i started doing before i even knew about pe i can go 1-2 hours without ejaculating .. first time i had sex i ejaculated around 30 minutes and without it going sfot went another hour but .. back to the condom topic .. I havent measured yet so i dont kno what would fit me.. Where do you check for the size's on the boxes ?
        The condom packet have size written on them in code thaat you have to break. Take some measure of your dick and we can help you break the code.

Comment

i just got some trojan magnums and i was actually looking for the xls or xxls but couldnt find them anywhere but it seems like they fit ok. but its kind of funny i tryed on my old normal ones which look to be the same size and they were painfull in comparison, even though i max them out and they dont go all the way to the very base i think magnums are just a little wider and definitely more stretchy. i think they will be ok until i gain some more length then its time for mag xls or durex xxls. check out ripnroll.com it shows every condoms size and is really helpfull. also i actually like the trojan smell better durex just reminds me of oily oranges.
          systematyler
          Last edited by systematyler; 05-30-2011, 07:29 PM.
          best luck :)
          Ty
          nbpel:9.25'in
          eg:6.75'in
          short term goal:nbpel 9.5'in
          long term goal: 10'in
          total gain from start of routine: 1.25"in

Comment

I used to have a problem buying the condoms but a friend of mine told me that I shouldnt be embarrassed to stand in a check out line and let everyone who saw know that I was getting something, made sense to me and it took me till about five years ago before I could by tampons for my wife but i guessits just a fact of life that people need both so it doesnt bother me any more, only when the clerk looks like a grandma, that kind of makes me feel ashamed.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

BTW the difference between Durex XXL and Magnum XL is a bit.
              Durex rolls out to 9.5" and is 1.65" in width.
              Magnum XL is 8.5" and 1.75" width.
              Regular Magnums are 8.1" and 1.5" width.
              Average condom sizes are 7.5-.8" and 1.375-1.5" width.

All of these are the stats you would get if you lay them flat on a table.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                BTW the difference between Durex XXL and Magnum XL is a bit.
                Durex rolls out to 9.5" and is 1.65" in width.
                Magnum XL is 8.5" and 1.75" width.
                Regular Magnums are 8.1" and 1.5" width.
                Average condom sizes are 7.5-.8" and 1.375-1.5" width.

All of these are the stats you would get if you lay them flat on a table.

exactly. Durex XXL is for the Lengthy guys, Magnum XL is for the Girthy guys.

I just found the Magnum XL at a store!!!! I'm going to try it tonight!

Comment

Well I just measured my ansell large fit and I must be measuring different to you guys because it came out at 2" girth and 7" length. They are longer than most condoms though so idk,did you guys stretch them out?

Comment

yeah i think at least the magnums stretch more because my other condoms which are the same size seem way smaller trying to roll them down.
                    Ty

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      Well I just measured my ansell large fit and I must be measuring different to you guys because it came out at 2" girth and 7" length. They are longer than most condoms though so idk,did you guys stretch them out?

Based on CondomDepot, the Mag XLs are bigger than the Ansell Large/Lifestyles KYNG (King XL)...

I dunno *shrugs*

Magnum XL

Ansell Large

Comment

Question... what is generally the minimum size in length and girth to wear the regular magnums, not the xxl?
                        I tried one once at 5.5" nbpel and 5" eg and it fit fine, didnt slip off or anything and honestly seemed like a regular condom to me... really what size do you think would be minimum that it makes sense towear them? I hope you get what I am saying....

on another note, i tried a small sized condom and the ring was very tight around my base but it worked like a cock ring and i was super hard.... i bought another just incase i wanted the super erection and she would think it was all just me lol well and not let her see snug fit or whatever it says on the outside lol
                        Start: 5.5" erect nbp length and 5" girth 6/5/11
                        (Gains from loss of body fat %)
                        5.75" nbp, 6.75" bpel, 5" girth 5/1/13 <==== CURRENT
                        Goal: 6" erect nbp legth

Comment

the magnums barely still fit and are extremely snug but i think there more stretchy but pretty much the same as a regular one maybe +.25' in length and +.15' in girth so it doesnt really matter.
                          Ty

Comment

Originally posted by sorrybut View Post
                            Question... what is generally the minimum size in length and girth to wear the regular magnums, not the xxl?
                            I tried one once at 5.5" nbpel and 5" eg and it fit fine, didnt slip off or anything and honestly seemed like a regular condom to me... really what size do you think would be minimum that it makes sense towear them? I hope you get what I am saying....

on another note, i tried a small sized condom and the ring was very tight around my base but it worked like a cock ring and i was super hard.... i bought another just incase i wanted the super erection and she would think it was all just me lol well and not let her see snug fit or whatever it says on the outside lol
                            Go by base girth when it comes to condoms.
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

i dont understand the condoms in america at all. the large condoms are for what size exactly? here in ireland in general you have one size. 8" rolled out. dont know what that says about the irish.. either we're packin or else we're too laid back to care about snug fitting condoms haha

aah ok just read the rest of the thread :P
                              Always Ready Brek
                              Last edited by Always Ready Brek; 06-06-2011, 10:59 AM.

Comment

But I mean if I whipped out a magnum at my size, I think girls would think it was dumb because im low average length and average girth.... at what size would you say its actually appropriate?

i mean a guy packing 4 inches in length and 3.5 inches girth (no disrespect to anyone that size, whether you use magnums or not) could go around saying he wore magnums and actually use them but obviously they are unneeded. I am hoping to set an appropriate goal that would make them my standard size, if you see what I am getting at.
                                sorrybut
                                Last edited by sorrybut; 06-06-2011, 03:01 PM.
                                Start: 5.5" erect nbp length and 5" girth 6/5/11
                                (Gains from loss of body fat %)
                                5.75" nbp, 6.75" bpel, 5" girth 5/1/13 <==== CURRENT
                                Goal: 6" erect nbp legth

Comment

Working...
                                X