I'm upgrading to Large Condoms ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sorrybut View Post
    But I mean if I whipped out a magnum at my size, I think girls would think it was dumb because im low average length and average girth.... at what size would you say its actually appropriate?

i mean a guy packing 4 inches in length and 3.5 inches girth (no disrespect to anyone that size, whether you use magnums or not) could go around saying he wore magnums and actually use them but obviously they are unneeded. I am hoping to set an appropriate goal that would make them my standard size, if you see what I am getting at.

I don't know if you can get away w/ that at 3.5" girth. Would probably be a sloppy mess and slip off, making no fun for anyone.

Set whatever goal you wish, and good luck..Anyone who wears an absurd size that doesn't really fit them are really probably only hurting themselves and the actual sex itself. It's not worth it. Much more worth it to have the correct size and engage in great sex, whatever one is. The last thing you want to worry about is the condom slipping or being too tight, hampering the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by sorrybut View Post
      Question... what is generally the minimum size in length and girth to wear the regular magnums, not the xxl?
      I tried one once at 5.5" nbpel and 5" eg and it fit fine, didnt slip off or anything and honestly seemed like a regular condom to me... really what size do you think would be minimum that it makes sense towear them? I hope you get what I am saying....

on another note, i tried a small sized condom and the ring was very tight around my base but it worked like a cock ring and i was super hard.... i bought another just incase i wanted the super erection and she would think it was all just me lol well and not let her see snug fit or whatever it says on the outside lol

From what I've read around here, in Europe, under 4.5" in girth, a regular condom would start to become loose. It's probably the same in the United States. I don't think it really matters the length. You roll the condom down to fit your member. the base ring is the same no matter what so it will always be snug around the base keeping you in place.

As far as whipping out a magnum... well... There's a video on Youtube. A Girl frustrated by guys who don't fit into magnums thinking they can use them. She's had them lost in her, and seen them looking like Trashbags on guys. Her fault for looking at the Golden Ticket. LOL! Guys who do that Ruin the Magnum "experience"...

I do recall there being talk that a Magnum XL a good deal larger than a magnum and a great deal larger than a regular condom, so if you have Magnum XL, and you're not of a sufficient girth, you WILL lose it during intercourse.

To Add:

I wonder what is "loose" to some guys... it makes me concerned. When I was 5.25" in girth, I didn't fit into a magnum well... I mean it was too lose for me. I was afraid of losing it in a girl... When i wore them, the seemed to slide around (I was 5.25 Midshaft and around 5.75 at the base... they were secure at the base, but definitely not secure enough for me to believe the sliding around and unnecessary stretching wouldn't make it slide off or break inside of her.

I had sex with a Magnum when I reached 5.75" and it fit nicely. When I tried a Magnum XL, i was 5.875" (going by feel based on my latest Measurements) and it felt just a HAIR tighter than the Magnum felt at 5.25 for me. It was a comfortable fit, not too slippery, but I definitely have room to grow into a Magnum XL before I'm absolutely confident to use them during intercourse. I'd use them now, because they do feel like they're secure enough to use... But I'd be really confident at 6-6.25 with a Magnum XL
      somebodyelse
      Last edited by somebodyelse; 06-07-2011, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Heres the measurement differences.. I use magnums, regular condoms are very constricting for my size they squeeze the hell outta my head..

regular

Length: 7.52"/191mm
        Width: 2.09"/53mm
        Head width: 2.09"/53mm

magnums

Length: 8.07"/205mm
        Width: 2.13"/54mm
        Head width: 2.36"/60mm

xxl

Length: 8.07"/205mm
        Width: 2.13"/54mm
        Head width: 2.56"/65mm
        7.5"NBP (+.25")
        7.75"BPEL(+.25")
        5.75"EG (+.5")
        6" Base Girth (+..75")
        Dahan Extender (204.20 hrs Week 7) 1/12/12
        7.75" BPXL

Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!! :)

Comment

It's funny... now that I need XL's I can't find them anywhere. Just regular Mags...
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
            It's funny... now that I need XL's I can't find them anywhere. Just regular Mags...

If you're in the states, try Walgreens.

Nobody, but Walgreens, had them. I am probably much closer 6" in girth than I originally thought... Peen definitely feels bigger now than it did when I measured. so I guess Mag XLs are for 5.75+ guys... Who knows.

Comment

I'll take a look there. Thanks.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                likewise i tryed 4 places including a sex shop and no one had em so i just settled for regular mags as well their maybe a little tight but whatevs.
                best luck :)
                Ty
                nbpel:9.25'in
                eg:6.75'in
                short term goal:nbpel 9.5'in
                long term goal: 10'in
                total gain from start of routine: 1.25"in

Comment

Last time I used condoms, ordinary Durex worked fine - went on OK (they're now 'easy-on', which is great), stayed on, didn't break, felt OK during sex - not as good as with no condom, of course, but no complaints. And I'm 9x6.3...so I'm tempted to think "extra-large" condoms are made mainly as an ego-boost thing for the man or as a way to impress his partner when he whips them out of his pocket.

That said, I'm in a relationship and we only use condoms on those rare occasions when my girlfriend's pills run out before she's got a new prescription or she's been on some medicine that make them ineffective. I daresay if I had to use them every time I had sex I'd notice bigger ones were more comfortable or reliable.

Edit: also I see there are some guys here a good bit thicker than me and I suppose girth is more important than length when it comes to condom size.
                  Ivor
                  Last edited by Ivor; 06-14-2011, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X