This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW! Record gains?? :)

I got some ridiculous gains..here is my story.

I have been PEing for two months right now, im gonna let the results speak for themselves first and then ill share my story.

Started on 11/1/2011
    6.125 Bone pressed erect length
    6.25 Bone pressed flaccid length
    Girth 5.75

12/1/2011
    6.375 Bone pressed erect length
    6.5 Bone pressed flaccid length
    Girth 5.87

And this month i made some ridiculous gains, i honestly don't know what happened )

7.75 bone pressed erect length
    7.87 bone pressed flaccid length
    Girth 6

First of all, in one month i have gained 1.375 inches in erect length and all together in two months i have gained 1.625 inches.

I knew i was going to make gains but never in my wildest dreams did i think my penis was going to grow close to inch and a half in 30 days.

Like i said in one of my older posts, i have never ever had a girl make a comment on my penis or tell me that i was good in bed but the other night that had finally happened. This girl i was having sex with told me that no guy has ever made her orgasm on the bottom bc she said she has to control the tempo and how deep a guy goes in her for her to orgasm. She couldn't stop talking about it hehe And the best part...prior to her giving me props and just being amazed that i made her orgasm, we had to stop having sex because she was starting to get really sore haha :P....and that was only after like 5 minutes of having sex

She kept on saying that she could barely walk and that the next day she had a hard time walking but told me that she enjoyed the sex and now she keeps on calling me and wants to keep on having sex with me

And mind you, this is coming from a guy that had a hard time even putting his penis inside of a girl and along with performance anxiety, usually lost his erection or came too quickly. I always had very awkward sex and my penis used to come out of the girls vagina as we were having sex and it was always very uncomfortable. But now i can bang away without worrying about any of this stuff happening. Oh and i also did doggy position with her for the first time, i was never able to really do it because of my short penis lolol. ACCOMPLISHMENT!

My next goal is to hit 8.5 BPEL by January 30th. I know that you guys probably think i am crazy and that i am not going to reach that goal, but after seeing my penis grow on daily basis, and just being positive throughout this entire journey, i believe that i will hit 8.5 BPEL in the next 30 days. If i do, thats going to be 2.375 inches gained in 90 days. I dont know if im gonna be breaking some sort of a record, but im going for it. Wish me luck PE community!!
    My PE journey. Started 11/1/2011
    11/1/2011 (BPEL 6.125 x EG 5.75) BPSFL 6.250
    12/1/2011 (BPEL 6.375 x EG 5.87) BPSFL 6.500
    02/01/2012 (BPEL 7.437 x EG not sure) BPSFL 7.562
    03/01/2012 (BPEL 7.625 X EG not sure) BPSFL 7.750
    STOPPED PEING
    Resumed
    12/18/2012 (BPEL 7.5 X EG not sure) BPSFL not sure

What was your routine?

Comment

That's pretty amazing, how old are you?
      Started ... Dec 2010 : 6.25in BPEL, 5.75in MEG
      Current ... Jan 2013 : 7.25in BPEL, 6.13in MEG
      Goal ...... whenever : 8.00in BPEL, 6.25in MEG
      ** With great penis comes great responsibility **

Comment

Spectacular gains Coffee!

And when some guys report huge gains i don't always believe them but i actually believe you have gained that amount. So Awesome!

Comment

Wow, you're one lucky guy! Congrats!
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Congrats! What is your routine? Share it

Comment

Congratulations on your quick gains and I hate you. Please spill your routine

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                What was your routine?
                Originally posted by kallea View Post
                What is your routine? Share it
                Yeah i also wanna know. C'mon Coffee spill the beans (coffee beans ) and tell us!

Comment

Hey coffee thats brilliant! I totally believe in newbie gains too, i feel i am kind of the same mate. Sounds like some kind of record to me haha. Never heard of that much growth in so short of a time before! Good luck for the future, i hope you get to your goal
                  2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
                  7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
                  21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
                  1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

...what the f*ck..

Comment

Several factors might have come into play here. One thing you can be certain of, is that your actual penis did not grow almost 2 inches in 3 months.

You like over-stretched you ligs in combination with an increase in EQ. Collagen gains take months and months to develop and this is where true gains come from. Stretching the ligs is a viable way to increase length, but it's subject to injury, a retreat in size and constant upkeep to maintain. I suggest you study and apply long term theories to your workouts or you may loose some of your gains and or injure yourself. Slow, consistent and steady is the best approach to this game.
                      3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                      3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                      3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                      4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                      4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                      4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                      5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                      5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                      5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                      8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                      8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                      8/26/11 6.25 beg
                      11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
                      02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
                      05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Since a lot of people want to know what my routine is and some information about me, here it is;

Although i am new to PE, I have a pretty good knowledge regarding anatomy and physiology of the body since I am about to become a RN.

I'm about to be 22 years old and here is my routine, and i will talk about some of the injuries that i have gone through and the things i did to get such results since the first month i only gained quarter of an inch.

Most of my injuries happened the first month, such as a bruised penis from stretching and jelqing too hard and not warming up properly. I over came this problem by quickly learning what my limits were in terms of how intense my PE sessions were.

The first month, in which i only gained quarter of an inch, almost every single time i PE'ed i ended up getting a bruise, which meant i was exercising my penis too hard and i had to lower the intensity. And on top of lowering the intensity, i also had to have a lot of rest days which only resulted in .25 inches increase. But at the end of the day, even though i didnt gain much in the first month, i learned how my body responds to PE and i was able to set limits to how intense my work outs were.

Here is my routine and then i will discuss the science of it and my theory behind my routine.
                        My routine is 2 days on and 1 day off.
                        1. I would warm up using a space heater for 5-10 mins....in beginning i did not do this and had a lot of injuries .
                        2. Then i would take my penis and stretch it straight out for 1 minute using a moderate pull.
                        3. Tunica tugs fifteen times, helicopter shake 25 seconds.
                        4. Then i take the penis and i pull it between my legs until i really feel the stretch in my ligaments, i also hold this for 1 minute.
                        5. Tunica tugs fifteen times, helicopter shake 25 seconds.
                        6. Then i take the penis and pull it towards my belly button and hold it for 1 minute.
                        7. Tunica tugs fifteen times, helicopter shake 25 seconds.
                        8. And this is the most crucial exercise, next i do a v-stretch and hold it for 1 minute. This is where i got most of my injuries, but at the same time this is where i made most of my gains because the amount of pressure that is applied on your tunica and even on your ligaments is tremendous. If you know any thing about physics, the upward pull by the head of your penis + the downward pull in the middle of your penis, will results in great pressure which will give you great results but also many injuries. So make sure you start off slow but still make sure you feel a tingling in your tunica as it is stretching. This stretch is also held for 1 minute
                        9. Tunica tugs fifteen times, helicopter shake 25 seconds.
                        10. The next exercise is A-stretch and same thing apply to this exercise as they to do the v-stretch, make sure you feel the stretch but dont over do it. You hold this one also for 1 minute.
                        11. Tunica tugs fifteen times, helicopter shake 25 seconds.
                        12. Repeat steps 2-10 3 times. Which means do three sets of what i just mentioned.
                        13. Then i heat up my penis again for two mins or so.
                        14. I then dry jelq for 10 mins with 25-30 pct erection. Strokes are 3-5 seconds.
                        15. I also kegal 50-100 times every other day.

Now i know people are going to keep on asking how intense my stretches are, so i will share that with the community as well since that is extremely important. I know there are a lot of different opinions on the forums regarding how intense your works should be and i think everyone is entitled to their opinion, however, I frankly did not listen to what many people were saying on the forum about intensity, instead, i just used the knowledge i had regarding the human body.

First i will talk about why your PE work outs should be extremely intense, but i first want to talk about the dynamics of your body and how it works as a whole...(sorry bare with me, although this might be a long read, i hope i will be able to enlighten the PE community with some information.)

First of all, in order to grasp certain concepts in my little theory, we first have to discuss the adaptive mechanism of our body. We know that our bodies are extremely adaptive to almost any stress, whether it would be from physical damage, chemical, infectious and so on. However, in order for your body to adapt to stress, it needs stimuli and it needs time and in this case we wont talk about nutrition bc it gets too complicated when it comes to PE. Here are some general adaptive mechanisms that we see:

When you drink excess alcohol for x amount of time = your tolerence goes up eventually. why? Your liver becomes more efficient at converting alcohol to acetaldehyde and excreting it out. So over time, an adaptive mechanism takes place and you can drink more.

The same thing with bodybuilding, progressive stimulive over time equals greater muscle mass= adaptive mechanism

Exposure to sun over time equals darker skin = adaptive mechanism.

Banging your fist at a tree over time equals harder, denser bones in the fist= adaptive mechanism

And i could go on and on but i want to focus on the science of PE and how intense workouts are more beneficial than less intense workouts.
                        My theory regarding the benefits of high intensity PE workouts stem from looking at the model of hypertrophied heart.

Heart hypertrophy is growth of heart, usually left ventricle, which is responsible for ejecting blood from your heart through out your entire body. However, the higher your blood pressure is, your heart will have to use more force in order to eject that blood from your left ventricle to your entire body. After a certain period, your heart, which is a muscle, begins to grow in order to compensate for the high blood pressure. Eventually, you will get heart failure because the heart becomes so big that it cant properly eject blood out of the ventricle and you end up dying. So the higher your blood pressure is, the faster your heart will have to adapt to the stress that is put upon it.

Now i know there is different muscle tissues and that not all muscle tissues are the same. The heart is a cardiac muscle and tunica is a smooth muscle. But the same principle still applies to both of the tissues, the more stress you put on these muscles, the faster it will grow, however, the smooth muscle is even more adaptive than the skeletal muscles and cardiac muscles because it does not produce lactic acid when you put it under extreme stress and therefore you dont have to worry about over training or damage to the cells due to lactic acid. I could talk about this for hours but its very late and i am tired so i am going to end it here.

But my advice is that when you do your stretches, make sure your intensity is at a point where you feel the stretch in your tunica and even your ligaments. I am at a point where i can almost use my full strength on my v and a stretches without any pain, and i am a pretty strong guy lol. Sorry if i had spelling errors and run ons, i did not have time to proof read tiredd
                        My PE journey. Started 11/1/2011
                        11/1/2011 (BPEL 6.125 x EG 5.75) BPSFL 6.250
                        12/1/2011 (BPEL 6.375 x EG 5.87) BPSFL 6.500
                        02/01/2012 (BPEL 7.437 x EG not sure) BPSFL 7.562
                        03/01/2012 (BPEL 7.625 X EG not sure) BPSFL 7.750
                        STOPPED PEING
                        Resumed
                        12/18/2012 (BPEL 7.5 X EG not sure) BPSFL not sure

Comment

Very good read with some new interesting theories, thank you.
                          I wish you continued success!
                          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Crazy gains, I could just do your stretching as my one length day
                            Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                            Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                            6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

great noobie gains. I had massive gains like this my first 3-4 months. Then i slowed down. Keep it up and don't get discouraged!

Comment

Working...
                              X