Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found the A spot. Thanks to those that helped me find it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can touch it with your finger but during sex (PIV) the vagina gets deeper and the A and P spots recede. Depending upon the woman and the position you will need a certain length to reach either spot and that length will be more than finger length.

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
    For the A spot you can hit It with your finger so it’s more of an angle thing. The cul de sac requires required a lot more length and correct access. If you hit the cervix you will prob need another inch.

This being said it’s also known that all woman are different and even if you can hit these spots doesn’t mean she will get pleasure from them.

Comment

• Do you think that if she kegals that these spots can also come forward? Seeing as some girls can get a prolapse from such a kegal?
      Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
      Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
      Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
      Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

• So guys within the 6'' range have a good chance of hitting it with that length?? I'm on a quest now to find these spots!
        Oct-17:EL 5.5" EG 4.8"
        Nov-17:EL 5.8" EG 5.0"
        Dec-18:EL 6.4" EG 5.2"
        Feb-19:EL 6.6" EG 5.2"
        Goal: NBPEL 7+" EG 5.6"

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

• I doubt it.When aroused the vagina deepens.Better be 7+

Comment

• Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
            I doubt it.When aroused the vagina deepens.Better be 7+

FML....lol I was hoping to do something special

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
              Do you think that if she kegals that these spots can also come forward? Seeing as some girls can get a prolapse from such a kegal?
              Or if she just ate and is so full, that her stomach is pressing down and lowering the a-spot...

LOL, just do the dirty deed before it actually gets "dirty"
              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
              Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
              Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
              Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

• Originally posted by DayoldMeat View Post
                FML....lol I was hoping to do something special
                She may be shallower down there.Also she lying on her back, legs bent to her knees and on your shoulders shorten the vagina.You still can do special things to her

Comment

• Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                  She may be shallower down there.Also she lying on her back, legs bent to her knees and on your shoulders shorten the vagina.You still can do special things to her

True just want to give her this experience of that magic A spot

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

• Agree that with most women it takes 7” or above. However, if your woman is more shallow or you make adjustments to the standard missionary position by raising her legs and posdibly a pillow under her bottom you might reach it with less than 7”. Some with 6+” have reported success. The posterior spot is even deeper and requires more length.

Comment

• Update

I may need to take my words back.I think I found the A spot too although no orgasm yet, we are staying with family members for 2 weeks so gushing the sheets maybe its not an option yet hehe.I used the technique describes in this article [No outside links please that are not reference related]

I inserted my finger deep and pushed her knees up to her chest so the vagina shortend.Found the "frisbee" edges and started doing the come here motion.I need to experiment but I think harder pressing is preferablel.Her words "thats a totally new feeling, never felt it before, it feels good and also I feel like I need to pee".We are together more than 6 years and have tried almost everything you can think of except threesomes and pegging so that says something lol.Anyway I told her when we have more privacy, I want her to let it go and that I dont care if she gushes me over and there is pee.She said that guiding her that way makes her horny and feels like my sex toy I will update
                      closed291
                      Retired Moderator
                      PEGym Hero
                      Member of the Month June 2016
                      Last edited by closed291; 04-11-2019, 02:23 PM. Reason: no outside links

Comment

• Originally posted by bahamaboner71 View Post
                        can you show me where? i can't find it (i know this post is old, so if you're not online, then someone else )

Comment

• This is a fantastic thread. I would add that you don’t need to be as long as you think to reach her posterior fornix. You need the proper angle, just like for her anterior fornix. I can reach both with my fingers, which are shorter than my dick. She can also suck in her tummy which can help pull her cervix up out of the way. Women like stimulation in both fornices, so find both! It is awesome.
                          Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
                          Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
                          Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

• Here’s another great spot - the U-spot, which massages her Skene’s glands near her urethra: https://badgirlsbible.com/u-spot
                            Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
                            Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
                            Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                            X