Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found the A spot. Thanks to those that helped me find it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for this interesting discussion.
    I wonder whether anyone has bought a video advertised on
    http://www.aspot-pioneer.com/ ?

Comment

• Can anyone please post a link because this one is not working: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmb...e-deep-spot_na (I found it in the post 51 of this thread).
      Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by bahamaboner71 View Post
        You know who you are. Yes I found it this weekend, awesome.
        Had to hit deep and at a certain angle, she went like OMG OMG.. head back, eyes rolling.

The info on this forum is priceless. In three months I went from "thats ok baby.." to "Oh my god oh my god".
        Lol congratulations.

Comment

• Just teach her not misuse the name of the Lord.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docky View Post
            Lol congratulations.
            Yes. He described the look my wife gets on her face. It's awesome. The eclipse will be fun but more looking forward to tomorrow.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

• Good morning friends.

I wonder if it is possible to reach cervical orgasm in this position?

Http://goodtoknow.media.ipcdigital.c...angrinder1.gif

I'd like to make my wife squirt.

This week we tested this position, it was more with the legs raised, with the feet in my face. I went in and when I went deep it went crazy, it repeats it started to make some more intense movements and it had never been like that, I was about to enjoy but I ended up enjoying first and getting sensitive (so angry), so I can not say. Tonight we'll try again.

What do friends tell me?
              15/03/2017 --- 15/08/2017
              - BPEL: 14cm --- 17,8cm
              - FL: 3cm --- 10cm
              - SL : 6cm --- 14cm

Photos in my album.

Comment

• Guys, can anyone upload this video again please?
                http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmb...e-deep-spot_na

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by david54 View Post
                  Guys, can anyone upload this video again please?
                  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmb...e-deep-spot_na

Thank you.
                  What video? We don't have control of the Daily Motion site.
                  How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

• Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                    What video? We don't have control of the Daily Motion site.
                    I see. I thought that may be someone had a copy of it.

Comment

• How are these:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr795xN5vGA

this guy recommends fingering a spot first then PIV:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaCcTw-BSc8

Comment

• I cant find a damn thing in there! No g,a,p spots or cul de sac or anything. its like outer space in there! Frustrated
                        Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

• Lets just assume she was thanking the Lord, because it would surely be thanks worthy to have that discovery ! Amen

Comment

• Originally posted by MrP View Post
                            Good morning friends.

I wonder if it is possible to reach cervical orgasm in this position?

Http://goodtoknow.media.ipcdigital.c...angrinder1.gif

I'd like to make my wife squirt.

This week we tested this position, it was more with the legs raised, with the feet in my face. I went in and when I went deep it went crazy, it repeats it started to make some more intense movements and it had never been like that, I was about to enjoy but I ended up enjoying first and getting sensitive (so angry), so I can not say. Tonight we'll try again.

What do friends tell me?
                            Yes I think she can reach a cervical orgasm that way, as long as you hit home right LOL !

My wife likes if we just bump together with me pushing in deep, not so much thrusting but me pushing deep and as I said we kind of bump and also rotate our groins together.. I suppose it might be called grinding but it definitely is not long thrusts. She also lift s her legs to take me in deeper. She also likes side saddle with me in a high position, her on her back , her legs up. My penis has a bit of natural left curve . I always thought that with me on her left side that curve would be up and she should like that best but she says no, on the other side with that curve down plus me up high. Go figure, hey she knows what she likes and it does fit best that way. I have no idea what I hit that way but it really gets her panting hard. But those hard pushes against her and no long thrusts I can go on and on like that without spewing ejaculate. Plus I'm MMO so can do dry wave orgasms this way.. It's been quite a while now since we have tried this though, last I knew it was working well. She has job stress and just isn't with the program right now, hopefully that is due to change soon.

incidentally, I don't think squirting is all that big a deal to women. We might think it's cool but I never got any indication that my wife liked a squirt any better than a non squirt. Here is how I made her squirt, many moons ago now. Oral on her clitoris, two fingers inside along the top of her vagina, find a kind of bumpy feeling pad of skin inside there and concentrate the rubbing on that ( it's only inside 2-3 inches). Get ready for the shower all over your face when she cums because you gotta stay with her clit to bring her to a complete orgasm, it wouldn't be fair to drop out on her. And keep rubbing inside at the same time. Don't be surprised if she helps you out by reaching in and spreading her lips wider. I think they go unconscious and drop all inhibitions. At least my wife used to do this from time to time. Now she can take or leave oral but likes that deep penetration. Again, Go Figure.
                            pinkie
                            Last edited by pinkie; 08-29-2017, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkie View Post
                              Yes I think she can reach a cervical orgasm that way, as long as you hit home right LOL !

My wife likes if we just bump together with me pushing in deep, not so much thrusting but me pushing deep and as I said we kind of bump and also rotate our groins together.. I suppose it might be called grinding but it definitely is not long thrusts. She also lift s her legs to take me in deeper. She also likes side saddle with me in a high position, her on her back , her legs up. My penis has a bit of natural left curve . I always thought that with me on her left side that curve would be up and she should like that best but she says no, on the other side with that curve down plus me up high. Go figure, hey she knows what she likes and it does fit best that way. I have no idea what I hit that way but it really gets her panting hard. But those hard pushes against her and no long thrusts I can go on and on like that without spewing ejaculate. Plus I'm MMO so can do dry wave orgasms this way.. It's been quite a while now since we have tried this though, last I knew it was working well. She has job stress and just isn't with the program right now, hopefully that is due to change soon.

incidentally, I don't think squirting is all that big a deal to women. We might think it's cool but I never got any indication that my wife liked a squirt any better than a non squirt. Here is how I made her squirt, many moons ago now. Oral on her clitoris, two fingers inside along the top of her vagina, find a kind of bumpy feeling pad of skin inside there and concentrate the rubbing on that ( it's only inside 2-3 inches). Get ready for the shower all over your face when she cums because you gotta stay with her clit to bring her to a complete orgasm, it wouldn't be fair to drop out on her. And keep rubbing inside at the same time. Don't be surprised if she helps you out by reaching in and spreading her lips wider. I think they go unconscious and drop all inhibitions. At least my wife used to do this from time to time. Now she can take or leave oral but likes that deep penetration. Again, Go Figure.
                              Thank you very much for the explanation; I'll put it into practice.

Thank you
                              15/03/2017 --- 15/08/2017
                              - BPEL: 14cm --- 17,8cm
                              - FL: 3cm --- 10cm
                              - SL : 6cm --- 14cm

Photos in my album.

Comment

• So for the guys that have reached that A-Spot, is there a noticable difference between the vaginal/clitoral orgasm and the orgasm from stimulating that spot?

Comment

Working...
                                X