No announcement yet.

I share about PE in my social network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So big al basically 1 day I will be a pe legend.Well if I can grow alot more.
    Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
    NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
    Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
      So big al basically 1 day I will be a pe legend.Well if I can grow alot more.
      You've already made some good gains there, so you're well on your way
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You will never know how my wife feels for having a man who seems in control of his natural self-image. She praise me for it almost daily. When I hooked up with her, she admits mine was small it never used to be very pleasurable comparing to current situation. She also encourages me to help men who may be in need of PE. She says that infidelity would nearly cease to exist if people were really in control of their self as I am.

I have helped a good friend who up to now thinks that was the best ever male information I ever shared to him.
        I don't care how people thinks about me, I care about those who I will be able to help. I have never shied telling anyone, "Yes, I made mine bigger"...a few are tempted to even see it, but for privacy sake, I only strip to my wife no one else.
        **Even the longest journey begins with a single, small, significant step**

Comment

Ive shared it with my closest male friends, simply because I know that penis size is a huge insecurity factor for a lot of guys. Also, penis health is fucking awesome (get it?).

I would never tell a female I do this though, simply because why would I want someone to think Im insecure about my penis??
          Initial size (as of October 1:st, 2012):
          NBPEL: 6.3"
          EG: 5.1"

Goal after own made 90 day routine:

NBPEL: 6.55"
          EG: 5.35"

Short term goal, (after a year):
          NBPEL: 7.25"
          EG: 5.75"

Long term goal, (probably in 20-34 months):
          NBPEL: 7.75" (+ 1.45")
          EG: 6.35" (+ 1.25")

Comment

I see things like this. Why do ANYTHING that you would be ashamed to tell others about. I try to make sure that everything i do i would have no problem telling anyone about. As far as posting on my social network i dont know if i would just for that fact that alot of people would think thats TMI. I have been spreading it word of mouth like crazy. I have got my friends doing it and im about to tell my brother in law about it today. I would tell anyone who i think would do it. Most i tell though dont believe and i really feel bad for them
            BPEL- 8.25
            MEG-5.75
            BPFSL- 8.50
            NBPEL-7.00
            BEG- 6.25
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Knoblin View Post
              i will never share this on FB etc,infact sometimes i am scared i will hit the share button by mistake.in my opinion,people who are interested will find this site on there own,if they are serious.
              LOL. I don't think my Gals Mother needs to know the size of my shaft.....as well as be able to see photos of it!! LOL Some of my customers might not appreciate knowing that a rolling pin is part of my dick tools,,,the same tools that made their cake! LOL (just kidding, would never do that)
              Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by cm79 View Post
                I know it's hard to hear, but there's a big difference between:

1: A girl who sees a big dick and thinks you were born like that

2: A girl who sees a big dick and knows you got it through PE

Mentally, it's a huge difference for them
                sad but true.

Comment

pushing PE on FB is like pushing drugs on FB.anyone who feels the need to do PE would totally find PE sites on their own....and ya i dont really need my boss and mother in law checking out my dick pix lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                    LOL. I don't think my Gals Mother needs to know the size of my shaft.....as well as be able to see photos of it!! LOL Some of my customers might not appreciate knowing that a rolling pin is part of my dick tools,,,the same tools that made their cake! LOL (just kidding, would never do that)
                    haha,so hilarious!!

Comment

Originally posted by Knoblin View Post
                      sad but true.
                      Think of it this way (or several ways) Did you ever impress a gal with your car or "bankroll"? You weren't born with that!!

Also, people adopt children. It takes a lot of guts and conviction to adopt versus having your own. Nobody shuns that.

I'm not so sure if a gal would look at you differently if you were born with your redwood versus creating it! I'm not ashamed of my rodney in any way shape or form. If she doesn't like it,,,,TUFF,,,,it's still my dick, with NO PRESERVATIVES OR FILLERS!!!! :-)
                      Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Dick Whammy on a roll these days.I see a gold star coming. Not bad for an old dude lol...
                        Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                          Think of it this way (or several ways) Did you ever impress a gal with your car or "bankroll"? You weren't born with that!!

Also, people adopt children. It takes a lot of guts and conviction to adopt versus having your own. Nobody shuns that.

I'm not so sure if a gal would look at you differently if you were born with your redwood versus creating it! I'm not ashamed of my rodney in any way shape or form. If she doesn't like it,,,,TUFF,,,,it's still my dick, with NO PRESERVATIVES OR FILLERS!!!! :-)
                          im pretty sure she would say something like..."uhhh,i dont think that PE is working out for you there bud"lol

Comment

OP is nuts yo! Balls of steel, I wouldn't share it on fb, too weird.
                            My progress log

Comment

We should from a cult...and make money off PE.What say?
                              Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                                We should from a cult...and make money off PE.What say?

Comment

Working...
                                X