• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cm79 View Post
    I know it's hard to hear, but there's a big difference between:

1: A girl who sees a big dick and thinks you were born like that

2: A girl who sees a big dick and knows you got it through PE
    Mentally, it's a huge difference for them
    With this logic a guy who gains muscles through going to the gym are seen differently as guys who were born with them. It doesn't matter how you got the results as long as you got them. Your over thinking it man
    BPEL- 8.25
    MEG-5.75
    BPFSL- 8.50
    NBPEL-7.00
    BEG- 6.25
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
      Dick Whammy on a roll these days.I see a gold star coming. Not bad for an old dude lol...
      Camaro -----> are you trying to get a rise out of me?? LOL I'm the youngest "old" dude you'll ever know!! LOL
      Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Knoblin View Post
        im pretty sure she would say something like..."uhhh,i dont think that PE is working out for you there bud"lol
        ......and then you say......Well my dick is bigger than yours!!! """"WAIT- I thought you were a guy""""

LOL Alright, don't read anything into that,,,,,,,I'm straighter than my dick! LOL
        Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
          With this logic a guy who gains muscles through going to the gym are seen differently as guys who were born with them. It doesn't matter how you got the results as long as you got them. Your over thinking it man

Maybe I probably am. But it's how I definitely see it.

Imagine if you had some sort of bone reconstruction surgery on your legs. And came out a lot taller.

Who would be the more impressed with you're 6'3 height. The person who thinks you're naturally 6'3 or the person who knows you were 5'10 until the surgery?

What I'm saying is, humans work on genes, and the hunt for superior genes.

For whatever reason, women see guy's with bigger dongs as an image of masculinity. Just as men see women with large breasts, and big hip as an ideal feminine gene configuration.

Men don't like big hips or breasts for any actual function. Other than a bit of fun. It's all genetic programming.

Same with women. They'll tell you they like big dicks, but not for any real logical reason. Most of it is in the head. I seriously doubt an 8 inch penis is any more functional for good sex than a 6 inch one. The only difference is, the women is more mentally engaged with the 8 inch one - just by seeing it, she's half way there.............

Taking into account sex is mostly mental for women, and the pursuit of top masculine genes for their future children, I have no doubts you lose something with them mentally, if they knew it wasn't what you were born with.

Which is why I wouldn't tell anyone!

Comment

Imagine if you had some sort of bone reconstruction surgery on your legs. And came out a lot taller.

Who would be the more impressed with you're 6'3 height. The person who thinks you're naturally 6'3 or the person who knows you were 5'10 until the surgery?

For whatever reason, women see guy's with bigger dongs as an image of masculinity. Just as men see women with large breasts, and big hip as an ideal feminine gene configuration.

Men don't like big hips or breasts for any actual function. Other than a bit of fun. It's all genetic programming.

Same with women. They'll tell you they like big dicks, but not for any real logical reason. Most of it is in the head. I seriously doubt an 8 inch penis is any more functional for good sex than a 6 inch one. The only difference is, the women is more mentally engaged with the 8 inch one - just by seeing it, she's half way there.............

Taking into account sex is mostly mental for women, and the pursuit of top masculine genes for their future children, I have no doubts you lose something with them mentally, if they knew it wasn't what you were born with.

totally,a chic would think of it less not being natural-same as guys think that fake tits are..well....FAKE

Comment

totally,a chic would think of it less not being natural-same as guys think that fake tits are..well....FAKE
              Naw dude your totally wrong in my eyes. Fake tits are just that. Fake tits. Your penis is still your penis you dont add some silicone crap in there. You just enhance it. Why even do PE if you think your significant other will think less of your gains. Its still your body you did not go through surgery to get it.
              BPEL- 8.25
              MEG-5.75
              BPFSL- 8.50
              NBPEL-7.00
              BEG- 6.25

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Yes that's true. For the most part but not fully cm79. My current girl has been with a guy who was 8.50. I was 7.5 when when i met her. Even then she told me that the sex was the best ever and did not ever complain about the size. She said sex with him hurt a bit actually. She doesn't think less of my penis or that im less desirable because his was bigger. Trust me she is mentally engaged and loves it she is playing with it all the time. Dont be insecure its the confidence that make you seem masculine not the size of your penis.
                lclutchl
                Last edited by lclutchl; 12-17-2013, 12:55 PM.
                BPEL- 8.25
                MEG-5.75
                BPFSL- 8.50
                NBPEL-7.00
                BEG- 6.25

Comment

Originally posted by Kiasman View Post
                  I just felt the urge to post to my social network about Penis Enlargement. Even though some people were a bit skeptical, I saw there are many who are secretly in need of the knowledge.

I wish that we share this knowledge without fear, it may help so many people out there.
                  I don't care people know I have been making it bigger.
                  Wow dude. When you think about how employers look at social networking before they hire, when you consider how girls check out your facebook when they're interested in you ... that's a pretty gutsy move!
                  "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                  Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                  Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                  As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

im pretty sure you would lose alot of friends and be ridiculed for life lol and even into your next life.

Comment

im pretty sure you would lose alot of friends and be ridiculed for life lol and even into your next life.
                      i doubt that. It does say something about your social "connectedness" when people look at your profile and see "hey guys I increased my penis by 2 inches! Here's how!"
                      You become a real life advertisement for penis enhancement. And you know what people do with those ads? They toss 'em.

Hey, I'm not saying don't ever, under any circumstance, talk to people about PE. but your ding dong has a time and a place to come out. That's all. I hope things turn out for the better for the OP, but I can't see this being a positive thing.
                      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
                        Naw dude your totally wrong in my eyes. Fake tits are just that. Fake tits. Your penis is still your penis you dont add some silicone crap in there. You just enhance it. Why even do PE if you think your significant other will think less of your gains. Its still your body you did not go through surgery to get it.
                        Not really the point i was trying to make,but...evz..yawn.

Comment

No, I wouldn't. Wanna know why? Cause, at least at my age, my facebook is full of douchebags. If I ever did that, I'd have 10 small-dicked motherfuckers trying to talk trash about me having a small dick and making themselves look like "Men" and I wouldn't be in person to defend myself. Then all the girls who would wonder why I'm insecure about it? Yeahh, I'm straight with that, if someone is gunna see my penis its gunna happen regardless. I've told a few of my buddies, one thinks I'm some sort of weirdo, the other just laughs so who knows (or cares) what he thinks

I have tried to talk like a normal person, when it was brought up, about size with people but nobody wants to listen to the educated one and all the dudes have to be pathetic about the whole thing to hide their insecurities. Shit, some girl told me that average size was 7 inches, and I responded lolol, umm no its not... By the time we had sex months later, she tells me "I thought you were saying that cause you had a small dick!".. So it seems almost safe to say nothing. Talk is cheap.
                          I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                          Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

I've only ever told one friend about this community. He gets it, but has no interest in making the effort.

Besides that, I don't talk about PE with people. Penis size, as a topic, has come up over drinks a few times when the mood's been right, but I don't bring up the gym or my secret nightly routines...
                            "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                            "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Working...
                            X