It really works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It really works!

All I can say is WOW! I've dabbled a bit in PE over the years with no results, but this year I decided to really commit to it. I started out at 5.875" BPEL / 5.25" EG on Jan. 1 and have spent 20 to 25 minutes weekday mornings doing PE. After one month I hit 6", but wasn't sure if that was from an improvement in EQ or if I didn't quite measure right the fist time, but I remained vigilant.

I next measured after two months and hit 6.25" BPEL and 5.5" EG and couldn't believe it. Looking in the mirror I thought it might be getting bigger but felt it might be wishful thinking. I'm now confident that the work is paying off and plan to stick to the plan of PE for 12 months and then evaluating the progress then.

I was always a bit skeptical when I used to read about the process elsewhere, but it was this site and these forums that really helped me to decide to commit to it. If anyone else reading these forums is thinking of starting PE but isn't sure if it really works, I can honestly say it does. Read these forms, start with a beginner program and work hard and you'll reach your goals as long as they're realistic.

Also, thanks to the people in these forums who are positive and supportive to others. I really helps. Keep it up.
    Beginning: BPEL: 5.875" / MEG: 5.25"

Current: BPEL: 6.25" / MEG: 5.5"

The Pie in the Sky Goal: BPEL: 7.5" / MEG: 6"

Awesome! Congrats on your gains man, keep up the good work
    GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Congrats. Now just don't stop!
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Congrats on your gains!

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Way to GO, ChipDip! Keep up the good work and PE SAFELY!

Comment

Congrats!! It certainly helps the motivation when you see that it works. Keep up the good work.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Well done. Another believer
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Congrats. Stay at it. You'll thank the heavens you did

Comment

Good deal. Those introductory gains will be the sweetest you ever have. Use the excitement to push forward. It really does work the gains will be slower from here on out but now you know it works and that is half the battle. The other half is staying in the game.
                  9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
                  7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
                  9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
                  52% gain

My albums
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

Comment

Working...
                  X