Now at 7.5" Mid-shaft Girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterThick View Post
    Yeah, I know I probably should gain muscle or something.
    Brah, seems you have that inverted triangle body where the upper body is somewhat decent but the lower body is pathetic. I have it too
    A bear and a wabbit were shiting in tha woods
    Tha bear asked tha wabbit "do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur ?"
    Tha wabbit replied "no"
    So tha bear took up tha wabbit and wiped his ass

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
      Sad because just when I start thinking maybe 5.25" is on the slightly bigger side, I see something like this lol. My hope is to get to about 6" MEG one day, but I have my doubts I'll ever hit it...7.5" is just unimaginable. I also don't think I'd want to hit that size, since I figure most wouldn't be able to take it (or take it for long), plus I'd have to think above 6" finding condoms would be impossible...

That said, and I am serious about this...at just under 7" flaccid girth how the hell do you wear pants? I have a hard enough time hiding mine after a pumping session at about 5.5"x5" flaccid, and I'm also bigger than you body-wise as well. Also just crazy since the average flaccid is like 3.5"x3.5"...I can't even begin to do the math on the number of standard deviations here...
      I can say that being so thick does have its obvious downsides, but then again, I'm so used to being like this I don't know if being thinner would be all that different (I imagine it would be).

I have always bought Magnum XL condoms, and they do break on me from time to time (not to mention difficult to get on).

My "walking" legs are so skinny that usually there is more leg room for my "third leg" down either side. I don't wear skinny jeans for obvious reasons, and khakis are a tight fit in the crotch area, and I get the awkward glance from time to time.
      Start: BPEL: 7.5" MSEG: 7"
      Current: BPEL: 8" MSEG: 7.5"
      Goal: BPEL: 9" MSEG: 9"

My 7.5" Mid-shaft Girth Penis

Comment

Originally posted by Reallyshortblackguy View Post
        Brah, seems you have that inverted triangle body where the upper body is somewhat decent but the lower body is pathetic. I have it too
        I know it sucks lol. It makes the contrast of my legs to my penis even more noticeable, probably making it look bigger than it really is.

Comment

Nice dick. Now hit the gym and you'll have the complete package.
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I can say that being so thick does have its obvious downsides, but then again, I'm so used to being like this I don't know if being thinner would be all that different (I imagine it would be).

I have always bought Magnum XL condoms, and they do break on me from time to time (not to mention difficult to get on).

My "walking" legs are so skinny that usually there is more leg room for my "third leg" down either side. I don't wear skinny jeans for obvious reasons, and khakis are a tight fit in the crotch area, and I get the awkward glance from time to time.
            Ya got a great "package" Bro, CONGRATZ! I was a natural born "shower", too. I was larger than seniors when I was a freshman in HS on my sports teams, but you make me look tiny! Mind revealing your size when you were a teen in HS? I was 5+" X 5" flaccid then, and was considered "BIG"...you must have been "ELEPHANT MAN" as a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by feelsgood View Post
              PurpleOnes was using what seems to be have been adopted for a shorthand for "approaching but not passing PONR".

Maybe we need a better abbreviation?
              I meant getting close to the PONR then stopping all stimulation and continue until the second PONR comes. Basicly stop and start technique.
              Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
              Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
              The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

How long do you have to edge for it to be effective?
                I do at least 20 minutes, buy I've done it for a Minh time like an hour before. Always good results
                PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                  Ya got a great "package" Bro, CONGRATZ! I was a natural born "shower", too. I was larger than seniors when I was a freshman in HS on my sports teams, but you make me look tiny! Mind revealing your size when you were a teen in HS? I was 5+" X 5" flaccid then, and was considered "BIG"...you must have been "ELEPHANT MAN" as a boy!
                  When I first measured my penis at 13 years old I remember it being 7 inches long and 6 inches in girth erect. I don't know what flaccid size it was then, but it had to have been around 5 inches long and 5.5 inches in girth soft. This is just me going by what average ones look like flaccid, and me never remember being that size. Middle school was when I was first conscience of my size. After that it got more-so thicker than longer, and plumped up.

Comment

Fml

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                      Nice dick. Now hit the gym and you'll have the complete package.
                      Well looks are part of complete package too.

I agree on the going to the gym aspect though.
                      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Hi There Mister Thick,
                        That is one gigantic unit you have there mate well done.
                        A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTYING

START-BPEL-5.75" xMEG-4.75", Glans-5.0"
                        CURRENT-BPEL-6.25" X MEG-5.25", Glans-5.50"
                        GOAL-NBPEL-7.25"x MEG-6.0"
                        Fat Pad-0.25"

(I Like My Mushroom Head)

Comment

You must have crazy growth hormone and DHT genetics running through you.

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
                            You must have crazy growth hormone and DHT genetics running through you.
                            Much of a persons overall muscle size, type, and function is determined during pregnancy. This includes things like number of muscle cells in penis, heart, skeletal, etc. Some are born with more or less fast twitch/slow twitch fibers and we all have different ratios of tendon/belly in our skeletal muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie sausage View Post
                              Hi There Mister Thick,
                              That is one gigantic unit you have there mate well done.
                              Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DontTakeCipro! View Post
                                Much of a persons overall muscle size, type, and function is determined during pregnancy. This includes things like number of muscle cells in penis, heart, skeletal, etc. Some are born with more or less fast twitch/slow twitch fibers and we all have different ratios of tendon/belly in our skeletal muscles.
                                I often wondered if I was exposed to a lot of prenatal testosterone because my ring finder and middle finger are almost the same length so my 2D:4D ratio is high (i.e. my ring finger is way longer than my index finger).

Comment

Working...
                                X