X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory Peckary View Post
      I dont think women look for or care about a fat pad per se. But I am confident that they do notice a big flabby belly. My quest against my fat pad inspired me to lose a lot of my spare tire of disgusting belly blubber and even though i didnt really reduce the fat pad it helped increase my self confidence and level of sexual enjoyment
      Yes, lets talk compassionately to the OP who is concerned about a fat pad making his dick seem smaller, which implies that he may be slightly overweight. Then in the course of "offering advice" refer to being overweight and belly fat as "disgusting belly blubber". So again, striking the perfect chords being a part of a "supportive" community. I'm sure MrJohn feels better now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
        Yes, lets talk compassionately to the OP who is concerned about a fat pad making his dick seem smaller, which implies that he may be slightly overweight. Then in the course of "offering advice" refer to being overweight and belly fat as "disgusting belly blubber". So again, striking the perfect chords being a part of a "supportive" community. I'm sure MrJohn feels better now.
        I do agree to some extent, but, if someone said I looked fat and gross I would be more likely to make an change than if you said, don't worry, women will still like you. I'm not into shaming anybody, but I respond to negative criticism better then being cuddled like a little kid. If you are fat, you are fat. Accept it, but the best part is that you can make a change. So if you are complaining about a fat pad but not changing your diet, it's on you. I personally would never call anyone disgusting, because people are people and looks don't make you disgusting. But if someone said that about me, I would be on a quick diet. Being fat doesn't make you a bad person, but it does say something about a persons priorities. If someone doesn't care about being overweight, than why care about what women think about it.
        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Maybe i meassure BPEL wrong or other people meaussure differently or true average BPEL is more like 6.5-7''. It's hard to believe that I have pennis 1-1.5'' (it's not a small difference) longer that average.

Comment

Originally posted by KMWylie View Post
            As other members have noted, at 7 inches, you're above average, and your NBPEL is average.

As a woman, I'll tell you unless a man is abnormally large or small (micropenis) I've never once thought about his size, when we're about to have sex. Personally, if you ever run into a woman who judges you (as a person) by your size - run. You don't need them in your life.

Penis enlargement shouldn't be about pleasing others. It should be about being happy in your own skin.

In addition, a large penis does not make a man a great lover. I've said it time and time again - but I've had lovers with average to slightly less than average penises and they were phenomenal. And, I've had lovers who were larger than average who were absolute crap in the sack.

Lastly, in addition to any PE you undertake, I strongly suggest you start a general exercise program. Cardio is super-important. A healthy cardiovascular system will ensure you have the hardest (largest) erections possible, plus losing some of that fat pad will improve that visible length.

I strongly suggest you read this article --

Why Cardio Should Be a Part of Every Male Enhancement Routine
            Actually his nbpel is above average.

Comment

Let's say I measure BPEL correctly (ruller on the top of the pennis pressing very hard into fatpad). It's 7.3'' if I make 90° angle with my pennis. Little over 7'' if there is "my natural angle". If i meassure sitting my bpel is 7.4-7.5''. Let's say statistics don't lie and I really have BPEL above average. Despite me having too big fat pad - according to most studies - I have average NBPEL.
              But in real life everyone say 5'' is small and 5.5'' is smallish. I quess when people outside pennis enlargement forums talk about size they mean NBPEL so it is very upsetting.

Comment

Well if it bothers you work on your diet and loosing weight.

She will feel it if you will go ''balls deep''.
                Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Originally posted by mrjohn View Post
                  Let's say I measure BPEL correctly (ruller on the top of the pennis pressing very hard into fatpad). It's 7.3'' if I make 90° angle with my pennis. Little over 7'' if there is "my natural angle". If i meassure sitting my bpel is 7.4-7.5''. Let's say statistics don't lie and I really have BPEL above average. Despite me having too big fat pad - according to most studies - I have average NBPEL.
                  But in real life everyone say 5'' is small and 5.5'' is smallish. I quess when people outside pennis enlargement forums talk about size they mean NBPEL so it is very upsetting.
                  First, I'd like to know who "everyone" is?

I think the myth of the average penis size being larger than it really is has happened for two reasons:

1. A lot of people are absolutely HORRIBLE estimators of size.

and

2. When a man is asked how big his penis is, he fudges the number a bit, for pride's sake. Much like I'd bet if you added up all of the "weight" numbers on all female driver's licenses, you'd find that number to be significantly less than their actual weight. What can I say, we want people to think the best of us and that means, for females, that we are thin and fit, and for males that they are hung like a horse.

There's a reason why nature (or God or whatever your personal belief system is) designed the male penis to be the average size it is... because that's what comfortably fits in the vagina! Remember, although us humans use our sexual organs for recreation, their true purpose is procreation.

Read this -- A Little Bit About Female Anatomy: AKA How Big is the Vagina?

Regarding whether or not you're measuring correctly, we actually have a couple of great videos, to help.

How to Measure BPEL Video

How to Measure NBPEL Video

Kimberly
                  PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

That man doesn't have fat pad. It's not good intructional video.
                    Do I measure BPEL correctly?

Well if it bothers you work on your diet and loosing weight.
                    That's my plan but I'm worried that loosing weight will not affect my fat pad size.
                    I heard that some people have big fat pad no matter body fat percentage.
                    I'm afraid I'm one of this hopeless case.
                    I recall that i measured my penis when i was teenager (decent shape). I was 14-15 years old and my nbpel (I didn't know about bpel back then) was about 5.5''.
                    She will feel it if you will go ''balls deep''
                    This is the only comforting thing that makes I didn't lose hope.
                    Last edited by mrjohn; 05-27-2016, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                      I do agree to some extent, but, if someone said I looked fat and gross I would be more likely to make an change than if you said, don't worry, women will still like you. I'm not into shaming anybody, but I respond to negative criticism better then being cuddled like a little kid. If you are fat, you are fat. Accept it, but the best part is that you can make a change. So if you are complaining about a fat pad but not changing your diet, it's on you. I personally would never call anyone disgusting, because people are people and looks don't make you disgusting. But if someone said that about me, I would be on a quick diet. Being fat doesn't make you a bad person, but it does say something about a persons priorities. If someone doesn't care about being overweight, than why care about what women think about it.
                      I think there's a fine line between being falsely reassuring and being truthfully motivating.

I think Gregory Peckary made an interesting point, that as a woman I'd tend to agree with. I don't think, prior to coming to PEGym, that I ever noticed the pubic fat pad on any man. However, yes, belly fat is much more evident. I, personally, have been more attracted to a man's confidence, sense of humor and ability to have an intelligent conversation, rather than any physical traits; however, I know some of my more shallow friends would agree with Gregory.

If a man has an overly large pubic fat pad, I think it's safe to say he's likely overweight, and that condition of being overweight would be far more evident than the fat pad. (Please, correct me if I'm wrong, if there's any of you out there with a chiseled 6-pack and a lot of fat still in your pubic area.) At that point, losing weight would have multiple benefits:

1. Better for your overall health.
                      2. Increased self-confidence (which most women find attractive and can serve you in your professional as well as personal relationships.)
                      3. Decreased fat pad for more visible penile length.

Perhaps I missed something in Gregory's post, but I don't think he was harsh to the OP. He stated he didn't think women noticed the fat pad (true, in my opinion). And, that they would be more likely to notice belly fat (also true, in my opinion). And, then said this motivated him to lose weight, that helped improve his self-confidence.

Again, I may have missed something. Our A/C went out two days ago. They can't come by to fix it until Saturday and it's been in the high 80s here with absolutely NO breeze, which is really weird for the Windy City area. So, perhaps my little, blonde brain has melted a bit. :-)
                      Kimberly
                      PEGym.com

Comment

Why would weight be on a drivers license?!
                        The Newt's Progress

Comment

You are considerably above average and at over 7" you are entering the big range. ~5.5" BPEL is average. All the quality research that has ever been done is within a small deviance from this. You can disagree with the facts, doesn't make them wrong or you right.

If you are a big guy and are fat your penis appears considerably smaller than it is, I explained it above. If you lose weight and reveal more of your penis it will appear bigger. You've also got some body dysmorphia going on, you see your penis as smaller than it really is. Given your fat pad and your NBEL you would look on the average/high average range to women depending on their experiences. A woman that is used to thin guys with average penises yours may even look small relative to your body compared to them, and if they've experienced a thin guy with your penis it will have appeared much much larger, doesn't change your BPEL is actually significantly above average.

That same "everyone" that have 5ishinchers also claim they have 6inchers. And the guys with 6" claim 7" and the guys with 7" claim 8-9". And the guys with 8" claim 9-12". When a girl guessed I was 10", I certainly didn't correct her, and now I'm a story of a 10incher walking around. This is why 5.5" sounds small.
                          Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                          Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                          Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

That man doesn't have fat pad. It's not good intructional video.
                            Do I measure BPEL correctly?
                            It seemed from your other post you were concerned about angle of measuring for BPEL. That video will help you see the correct angle.

As the name of the measurement implies "bone-pressed erect length", you want to push the ruler into the fat pad until it reaches the pubic bone. I suggest taking measurements three times, and using the longest one for tracking purposes.

That's my plan but I'm worried that loosing weight will not affect my fat pad size.
                            I heard that some people have big fat pad no matter body fat percentage.
                            I'm afraid I'm one of this hopeless case.
                            I don't think that's true. I encourage you to start taking the things you "hear" with a grain of salt. I think it would be very difficult (rare) for someone to have a low body fat percentage, but just have a large fat pad in the pubic region. Again, if there's any of you out there that truly are ripped but for some reason have an abnormal amount of fat still in your pubic region, please correct me. I'm always willing to learn something new! :-)
                            Kimberly
                            PEGym.com

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineNewt View Post
                              Perhaps it's only a US thing, but I'd assume it's just one more identifying trait - like hair and eye color (also on there in the States).
                              Kimberly
                              PEGym.com

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineNewt View Post
                                BTW - Loving that that's what you took away from my post! ROTFLOL!!
                                Kimberly
                                PEGym.com

Comment

Working...
                                X