No announcement yet.

My girlfriends ex has a bigger dick than me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You said that she got hurt by his unit, why would you having a smaller one be a bad thing then? Also, as you said, 7" is not small by any means so you have no reason at all to worry because of that.

I also think she got i wrong. I read in some study that only about 1% has a penis over 7.5" and about .1% over 8", so the probability is very low. Although if he was a member on these forums the probability would be much bigger

But honestly, as I see it you can't lose. If you have a smaller unit than him, you won't hurt her like he did, so you win. If you have a bigger unit than him, you'll just have to be more careful than him, and then you also win.

Good luck!
    Starting: NBPEL 5.9" x 5.7" MSEG
    (5/28-16) BPEL 6.5" x 6 BEG

Current: NBPEL 6.7" x 5.9" MSEG
    (12/06-16) BPEL 7.1" x 6.3 BEG

Comment

there's always the big dicked ex, my guy. gotta get over it. you'll get over it once you figure out how to make her cum consistantly with your dick only.
      at least you not the smallest she had.

Comment

Yeah, she actually told me that he was selfish feminine and submissive and it sucked for her
        but I think when I look at my feelings towards it .... I think .. it hurts my ego/manhood more than my insecurities
        haha thanks for making me realize that ... although I don't know how to deal with it.

A quick question at what girth women can't wrap their hands around it ... 5.5? 6?
        I think getting girthy would make me feel better about the whole thing.
        any good routines for girth?

Comment

Originally posted by scar View Post
          ...A quick question at what girth women can't wrap their hands around it ... 5.5? 6?
          I think getting girthy would make me feel better about the whole thing.
          any good routines for girth?
          How big are her hands?
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
            How big are her hands?
            Hm, average I think around 15 - 17 cm from the wrists up to the middle finger

Comment

Hm, average I think around 15 - 17 cm from the wrists up to the middle finger
              π

Comment

From the wrist up to the middle finger 15 - 17 cm ... not from the the thumb to the middle finger... she wont literally wrap her hands around it xD

Comment

From the wrist up to the middle finger 15 - 17 cm ... not from the the thumb to the middle finger... she wont literally wrap her hands around it xD
                  Time to get the measuring tape out then!

Comment

Im anywhere from 5.3-5.5"meg and my girl cant touch thumb to middle finger without squeezing. She seems to have normal hands.

And why all the fuss. You wait till marriage to stick your dick in her, she is stuck with it. I don't know how you guys can wait for marriage. Life is way too short. But anyway, just get married and fuck her brains out for the next 30 years..
                    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

My girth is 6.3 mid shaft and her thumb and forefinger are almost an inch apart but if a woman has man hands I guess all bets are off.
                      Started: 7 x 5
                      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

First of all I'd give my soul to have 7 NBPEL as the OP. So, I agree with many others, don't worry bout it as much. Of course that is easier said than done, as I too have my own can of issues in this respect. But I can say that with my limited experiences, that when it is all said and done, size only matters if you let it.
                        Start (11.7.15)
                        BPFSL/4.8 FG/2.8 BPEL/5.2 EG/4.5

Current (3/11/16)
                        BPFSL/6 FG/3.0 BPEL/5.75 EG/4.75

Current Goal:
                        BPFSL: 6.25 inches
                        BPEL: 6 inches

Full Goal:
                        BPEL: 7 inches EG: 5.5 inches

Amar y no ser amado es tiempo mal empleado.
                        (To love and not be loved is time spent in vain.)

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                          Im anywhere from 5.3-5.5"meg and my girl cant touch thumb to middle finger without squeezing. She seems to have normal hands.

And why all the fuss. You wait till marriage to stick your dick in her, she is stuck with it. I don't know how you guys can wait for marriage. Life is way too short. But anyway, just get married and fuck her brains out for the next 30 years..
                          I think 5.5 would be a good goal for me... can you suggest a good effective routine to help with the girth?
                          about the marriage..hm, it doesn't bother me much to wait or to have sex with only woman in life time.

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                          My girth is 6.3 mid shaft and her thumb and forefinger are almost an inch apart but if a woman has man hands I guess all bets are off.
                          6.3 is too far for me right now maybe when I get to 5.5 first xD

Originally posted by serek View Post
                          First of all I'd give my soul to have 7 NBPEL as the OP. So, I agree with many others, don't worry bout it as much. Of course that is easier said than done, as I too have my own can of issues in this respect. But I can say that with my limited experiences, that when it is all said and done, size only matters if you let it.
                          Well... I know I am being ungrateful .. I am happy with my size .. but it just sucks when you feel smaller than her ex... that's all.

Comment

7x5 aint bad....?

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                              Many women are very bad at estimating size, so her estimation - and her memory - may or may not be accurate.
                              It probably doesn't matter but, I would like to share an example about this. Well, if it applies somewhat to this in a certain way...

I remember once there was a guy who was after my ex-girlfriend when we were a couple. I did not know how he looked like or how he was, but I overheard about the subject. I asked her how tall he was and she said he was way taller than me.

One day while he was trying to take her away from me, I was walking with my girl when we walked around the edge of the corner, we crossed paths and I bumped shoulders with him, to the point where we had a very short shoulder wrestle.

She told me that it was him, and I Told her; "I thought you said he was way taller than me, he's around my height." and she's like; "Well, I look up when I talk to most people, and I can't tell how tall they are, I just think everyone is taller."

Maybe this example isn't the best, but I hope it sheds some light on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Cowboy View Post
                                It probably doesn't matter but, I would like to share an example about this. Well, if it applies somewhat to this in a certain way...

I remember once there was a guy who was after my ex-girlfriend when we were a couple. I did not know how he looked like or how he was, but I overheard about the subject. I asked her how tall he was and she said he was way taller than me.

One day while he was trying to take her away from me, I was walking with my girl when we walked around the edge of the corner, we crossed paths and I bumped shoulders with him, to the point where we had a very short shoulder wrestle.

She told me that it was him, and I Told her; "I thought you said he was way taller than me, he's around my height." and she's like; "Well, I look up when I talk to most people, and I can't tell how tall they are, I just think everyone is taller."

Maybe this example isn't the best, but I hope it sheds some light on the matter.
                                I totally agree. My wife always talks about how I talk her brother in law is.... she always tells people he's 6'4". After hearing this for two years, I finally corrected her... he's actually 6'1". She says oh.... she never brought it up again. Oh, and admits he's got a small dick. Just saying.

And she says her ex is 5'9 to 5'10" . Well, I've seen the guy and he's 5'7 at MOST.

Women exaggerate .... especially about height and size.

Comment

Working...
                                X