No announcement yet.

Women's and Men's View Virginity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do enjoy sex very much but I don't think it should be about the number of orgasms but more about the moment.

I think cumming twice every time your in bed with someone is great but it's like I've got to 'perform' and cum three or four times otherwise they feel something is wrong or get loads of questions afterwards.

It's great when I do cum more than twice but it isn't the norm for me.

I can confirm I can control my muscles to feel like an orgasm.
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
      That's a big thumbs up, ZZ. Faking an orgasm only reinforces the act he was doing not to get her off. Self defeating for the woman in the end.
      I can ensure you he wasn't doing anything wrong, just after cumming twice I find it hard to cum again, even if it's just with myself. I'm just spent up.

I just hate the fact people seem to think quantity means quality. It shouldn't be about numbers.
      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Perform??? No, no, my wife doesn't perform for me, you know that. Her pleasure is my pleasure. And she knows how much I need her to have a good time, so there is no stress between us. We both want the same thing for her, gives her the green light to relax and hVe fun. It's great.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
          Did you ever mention to your wife that you knew she had faked it? At the time or well afterwards?
          She actually told me that she faked them before so this is how I knew.
          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
            My wife says that if you are not enjoying sex, then you are doing something wrong. She therefore has never faked an orgasm. She enjoys them too much and her twitching crotch is a move I don't think she can spontaneously create.
            Actually the twitching thing is very easy to fake . Just some basic kegel moves bit of timing, hip movement meh.

Comment

Yeah women can fake it.. men can too!

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I don't need to fake an orgasm. My wife knows I can only orgasm once a week. However, during the week we enjoy lazy sex. She enjoys back rubs. Therefore, I provide her with a back rub every morning while I penetrate her in the spoon position. We enjoy pleasuring each other this way for about 30 minutes,
                each knowing that an orgasm is not in the cards.

We both know that we will not be going for the gold ring until Saturday or SundAy morning.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                  Yeah women can fake it.. men can too!

God getting women to understand dry orgasm is soooo difficult they often won't take it in . I hve been known to let them think a dry orgasm is a wet orgasm . They seem to think I should have a wet orgasm every session and get upset if I don't . Perhaps I should insist on a squirt orgasm from women every time they have sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    God getting women to understand dry orgasm is soooo difficult they often won't take it in . I hve been known to let them think a dry orgasm is a wet orgasm . They seem to think I should have a wet orgasm every session and get upset if I don't . Perhaps I should insist on a squirt orgasm from women every time they have sex.
                    I had never heard of dry orgasms until this site. I understand them now tho never been party to one in real life.

As for squirt orgasms, think of the mess/linen!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                      You're not being <homosexual>. Lol. How old are you? Why are you holding your virginity? I think most women would respect your virginity.

I will tell you one thing. Once you get the smell and taste of a womans lips, you won't want to stay a virgin very long. You can't be a virgin forever. I guess you could be but having sex is so much more fun.

But either way, nothing wrong with being a virgin. But you can't find your great love if you don't try. Go out with some women, get used to them. Take it slow. Women usually don't jump into sex right away unless you are trying to get their pants off.

Get out their and check it out. You are missing out on one of the most amazing parts of life.
                      Not a virgin anymore but I have to ask...where is everyone going to meet said women and hook-up? Perhaps a brothel because people giving advice to single guys, tend to think we have on-demand access to women, on-call 24/7/365? When I hear someone give advice, I always hear some of these cliché responses.

How do I find a girlfriend?
                      "All you gotta do is..."
                      How do I know she likes me?
                      "You'll know"
                      Why did she just reject/dump me?
                      "Well, there's more fish in the sea"
                      So, where are they?
                      "It's just a numbers game"

and people wonder why some people are still virgins. This is a bigger issue than between me and anyone in this thread. Many people are saying society has failed good single men and women. Not me, but many people. Once we deal with that, we won't have a problem with sexuality in our society. I plan on building a wall and making sexually active couples pay for it. We are going to make dating great again!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin08 View Post
                        Not a virgin anymore but I have to ask...where is everyone going to meet said women and hook-up? Perhaps a brothel because people giving advice to single guys, tend to think we have on-demand access to women, on-call 24/7/365? When I hear someone give advice, I always hear some of these cliché responses.

How do I find a girlfriend?
                        "All you gotta do is..."
                        How do I know she likes me?
                        "You'll know"
                        Why did she just reject/dump me?
                        "Well, there's more fish in the sea"
                        So, where are they?
                        "It's just a numbers game"

and people wonder why some people are still virgins. This is a bigger issue than between me and anyone in this thread. Many people are saying society has failed good single men and women. Not me, but many people. Once we deal with that, we won't have a problem with sexuality in our society. I plan on building a wall and making sexually active couples pay for it. We are going to make dating great again!
                        This has come up repeatedly onsite you have not even got amongst the best cliché.
                        My personal favourite both for how often it is said and how unhelpfull it is, wait for it.
                        "Just be yourself"
                        Second favourite "be confident".
                        Although it is a tough field with strong contenders like " Miss Right will just (somehow magically) pop up when you least expect her".
                        The last long thread on this the Op was Cusp who like many with natural "gift of the gab " and confidence could not understand the issue . I will see if I can find the thread.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/relatio...html?highlight=

As a male have you noticed that female virgins (in my limited experience) not only have no skill but no appreciation for what you bring to the table thinking whatever you do must be pretty standard?

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                            You're not being <homosexual>. Lol. How old are you? Why are you holding your virginity? I think most women would respect your virginity.

I will tell you one thing. Once you get the smell and taste of a womans lips, you won't want to stay a virgin very long. You can't be a virgin forever. I guess you could be but having sex is so much more fun.

But either way, nothing wrong with being a virgin. But you can't find your great love if you don't try. Go out with some women, get used to them. Take it slow. Women usually don't jump into sex right away unless you are trying to get their pants off.

Get out their and check it out. You are missing out on one of the most amazing parts of life.
                            Too much pride I guess. I can't see myself getting naked with a stranger. Intimacy is a weird concept to me. I honestly don't know how to touch a woman.

Is sex really that fun?

It's really not what I'm looking for.

I had a talk with my friend the other day. I told him, "I'm good by myself. What's the benefit of a woman in my life?"

He replied, "...pussy."

It left me thinking, "That's it?"

Is sex all there is?

I'm looking for something deeper. I often wonder if that feeling even exists.

I'm afraid if I date someone. Ill won't want to be with her but she'll still want to be with me. I really enjoy and prefer my solitude. But it feels like something is missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Priorititties View Post
                              I lost my virginity to my first love and even though we aren't together anymore, I never regretted the decision that I waited for someone I loved to lose it to. You should lose your virginity when you are ready, because it would be a shame to regret that you gave it away.
                              Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                                If a guy I liked was virgin, it wouldn't bother me. I don't find it appealing but I don't find it off-putting neither. It would just be a fact about him.

It probably would cross my mind if we got into a sexual relationship, that he might want to 'try' other women to see what's out there/ differences.

I don't believe sex changes you as a person. Be careful not to hang to much emphasis' on losing your virginity to the perfect person. The moment may feel not as you expect or the relationship might not last.
                                Thank you for the wisdom =]

Comment

Working...
                                X