Women's and Men's View Virginity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inquisitiveness View Post
    Too much pride I guess. I can't see myself getting naked with a stranger. Intimacy is a weird concept to me. I honestly don't know how to touch a woman.

Is sex really that fun?

It's really not what I'm looking for.

I had a talk with my friend the other day. I told him, "I'm good by myself. What's the benefit of a woman in my life?"

He replied, "...pussy."

It left me thinking, "That's it?"

Is sex all there is?

I'm looking for something deeper. I often wonder if that feeling even exists.

I'm afraid if I date someone. Ill won't want to be with her but she'll still want to be with me. I really enjoy and prefer my solitude. But it feels like something is missing.
    Being with a woman is far more than sex. Its human nature. They are the person that you love and trust more than anyone in the world. They are the person their for you when you need support. They are their to share your success and failures with. They are their to rub your back in the morning or give you a blowjob when you are on a long drive home. They are their to help you be a better man, to help you grow as a person. A woman is their to see the best and worst of you. And if you treat them with the same respect, they will want to have a lot of sex with you.

It seems like you are jumping the gun and worrying about sex before you even have relationships with women.
    dmizzle
    Last edited by dmizzle; 10-09-2016, 01:54 PM.
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
      Being with a woman is far more than sex. Its human nature. They are the person that you love and trust more than anyone in the world. They are the person their for you when you need support. They are their to share your success and failures with. They are their to rub your back in the morning or give you a blowjob when you are on a long drive home. They are their to help you be a better man, to help you grow as a person. A woman is their to see the best and worst of you. And if you treat them with the same respect, they will want to have a lot of sex with you.

It seems like you are jumping the gun and worrying about sex before you even have relationships with women.
      Good point, dmizzle. That's quite poetic lol
      Merlin08
      Last edited by Merlin08; 10-09-2016, 09:40 PM.

Comment

I did not consider my virginity a burden and would not have considered a burden if a man was a virgin. For me it was something I kept until I was mentally ready and in a loving relationship.
        ​Mrs. L4M
        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
          I did not consider my virginity a burden and would not have considered a burden if a man was a virgin. For me it was something I kept until I was mentally ready and in a loving relationship.
          This is the way to do it if you want to keep your virginity. But you have have relationships before you can be in a loving one. First thing to do is start dating, you can worry about the sex part after you learn how to have a relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by inquisitiveness View Post
            Too much pride I guess. I can't see myself getting naked with a stranger. Intimacy is a weird concept to me. I honestly don't know how to touch a woman.

Is sex really that fun?

It's really not what I'm looking for.

I had a talk with my friend the other day. I told him, "I'm good by myself. What's the benefit of a woman in my life?"

He replied, "...pussy."

It left me thinking, "That's it?"

Is sex all there is?

I'm looking for something deeper. I often wonder if that feeling even exists.

I'm afraid if I date someone. Ill won't want to be with her but she'll still want to be with me. I really enjoy and prefer my solitude. But it feels like something is missing.
            I lost my virginity when I was very young. The kind of young where saying the word penis to my friends would make them laugh.
            I remember after I first had sex... my reaction was, Is that it? That's what the big fuss is about?

Honestly, I went through this promiscuity phase in my life where I chased down every girl I thought was attractive and worked my way into their pants, but it got SO OLD and BORING. I don't know how some guys are SO stimulated by sex.
            Yea, sex is fun but it's not THAT great. To hear some guys talk about it, you'd be convinced that it was the Holy Grail of great feeling, like some healthy shot of pure heroin injected into you.
            It's not.

You know what the fun part is? The relationship AROUND the sex. I'm a non-comittal kind of guy, but still, there's the meeting, the light hearted joking, the teasing, the touching, the build up, the tension, the wondering, the anticipation, and thennnn FINALLY....
            THAT'S fun. But to call that "Sex" really misses the bigger picture. It's the relationship you build with these women that's fun.

I'm going to echo what everyone else is saying: don't worry too much about the sex part. But I'll add to it and say that that deeper thing you're looking for might not exist in the way you're thinking about it. I mean, I guess you gotta just find out who you are and what you want, and that involves exploration and meeting new people.

I find it hard to go out and be social and NOT meet women. It's impossible. Eventually someone's going to send you signals. Then it's your job to respond.
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
              Sex just bonds you in a way nothing else can, in my mind. Makes you more than friends. You connect to the person, let them to see you at your most vulnerable.
              Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
              I wouldn't let sex stop you dating, just because your dating someone doesn't mean to have to have sex with them. Just see how it goes and you can still have plenty alone time in a relationship. You both set the rules in a relationship and it's what works for the both you. Doesn't have fit society's norm for dating.
              Interesting. Thank you, Tara123!

Comment

Wow. Thank you. Sounds like the ideal woman.

This is the way to do it if you want to keep your virginity. But you have have relationships before you can be in a loving one. First thing to do is start dating, you can worry about the sex part after you learn how to have a relationship.

Yeah, I agree. I tend to overthink things. My friends tell me I should just go with the flow.

Thank you, dmizzle!
                inquisitiveness
                Last edited by inquisitiveness; 10-11-2016, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                  I lost my virginity when I was very young. The kind of young where saying the word penis to my friends would make them laugh.
                  I remember after I first had sex... my reaction was, Is that it? That's what the big fuss is about?

Honestly, I went through this promiscuity phase in my life where I chased down every girl I thought was attractive and worked my way into their pants, but it got SO OLD and BORING. I don't know how some guys are SO stimulated by sex.
                  Yea, sex is fun but it's not THAT great. To hear some guys talk about it, you'd be convinced that it was the Holy Grail of great feeling, like some healthy shot of pure heroin injected into you.
                  It's not.

You know what the fun part is? The relationship AROUND the sex. I'm a non-comittal kind of guy, but still, there's the meeting, the light hearted joking, the teasing, the touching, the build up, the tension, the wondering, the anticipation, and thennnn FINALLY....
                  THAT'S fun. But to call that "Sex" really misses the bigger picture. It's the relationship you build with these women that's fun.

I'm going to echo what everyone else is saying: don't worry too much about the sex part. But I'll add to it and say that that deeper thing you're looking for might not exist in the way you're thinking about it. I mean, I guess you gotta just find out who you are and what you want, and that involves exploration and meeting new people.

I find it hard to go out and be social and NOT meet women. It's impossible. Eventually someone's going to send you signals. Then it's your job to respond.
                  Thank you, toadstool. I appreciate it.

-------------------------------------------

I really appreciate all the replies!

Comment

Hey bro, I'm also a virgin, 26 years old. Honestly, I also relate with your thinking. I have turned down a couple of women before mainly because they weren't my type, and the other one was still in college soooo too young for me. There's also this aspect where I get worried about the future especially in terms of money.

Right now though, I think life is just more than sex, and there are so many good things to enjoy. Like, I look forward to the morning runs on the lovely island I live in.

I also look forward to having sex in the future and I think it will be a beautiful and awesome experience with the right person. Really look forward to having a relationship with someone... maybe I should get in a relationship. MAN! I'm such a loser!
                    Telerecca
                    Last edited by Telerecca; 10-11-2016, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Telerecca View Post
                      Hey bro, I'm also a virgin, 26 years old. Honestly, I also relate with your thinking. I have turned down a couple of women before mainly because they weren't my type, and the other one was still in college soooo too young for me. There's also this aspect where I get worried about the future especially in terms of money.

Right now though, I think life is just more than sex, and there are so many good things to enjoy. Like, I look forward to the morning runs on the lovely island I live in.

I also look forward to having sex in the future and I think it will be a beautiful and awesome experience with the right person. Really look forward to having a relationship with someone... maybe I should get in a relationship. MAN! I'm such a loser!
                      I don't think youre a loser. In fact, you sound like a winner to me

Comment

If you are happy not being with a women, then you are not a loser.

But there is nothing better than the smell of a woman. The touch from her soft small hands running down your chest. The feeling of her lips kissing your naval, slowly making her way south. Seeing the curves if her body by candlelight. The sound of her gentle moans as you touch her in all the right places. The sexual tension that pulls you like a magnet when you know the moment is about to happen.

So yeah, being with a woman amazing. I would highly recommend you give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                          This. Always thought maybe I am a bit weird, but I don't understand the whole 'go to a bar, find someone to screw, and never learn their name' thing a lot of guys do. Sex is great, but there needs to be a connection or an interest there (beyond physical), at least to me. Same reason why some girls can start out a 10 and become a 4, or start out a 6 and become an 11.
                          Original/Current Stats:
                          2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                          2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                          Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                          Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                          Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                            This. Always thought maybe I am a bit weird, but I don't understand the whole 'go to a bar, find someone to screw, and never learn their name' thing a lot of guys do. Sex is great, but there needs to be a connection or an interest there (beyond physical), at least to me. Same reason why some girls can start out a 10 and become a 4, or start out a 6 and become an 11.
                            There is a time and place. Had much fun trying to get women to come home with me. Kind of an ego boost exercise. But that is the kind of sex where you can just be selfish.

I also prefer a deeper relationship otherwise thats all I would do. But sometimes its like eating a Snickers. Not very good for you but tastes really good at the moment.

Comment

If you are happy not being with a women, then you are not a loser.

But there is nothing better than the smell of a woman. The touch from her soft small hands running down your chest. The feeling of her lips kissing your naval, slowly making her way south. Seeing the curves if her body by candlelight. The sound of her gentle moans as you touch her in all the right places. The sexual tension that pulls you like a magnet when you know the moment is about to happen.

So yeah, being with a woman amazing. I would highly recommend you give it a try.
                              Yeah, I'm definitely a loser in this area. hahaha! I'm happy now but yeah I imagine being with a woman is amazing! You definitely have more experience compared to me in that area

I'm not so worried about losing my virginity. All in good time. I guess the first step is finding a wonderful lady while dealing with life's cards.
                              Telerecca
                              Last edited by Telerecca; 10-18-2016, 03:58 AM.

Comment

I guess the first step is finding a wonderful lady while dealing with life's cards.
                                Arguably that's the hardest step, imo...
                                Original/Current Stats:
                                2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                                2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                                Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                                Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                                Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Working...
                                X