Why on earth girl/woman says to man that she's had big

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
    DayOld, time to find a new FWB, if that is the lifestyle you choose to live. Its one thing to have an open relationship, but when she doesn't realize that calling out another partner as huge in front of you isn't going cause grief, then cut your losses and move on. Too many decent women out there to have to deal with that kind of "in your face" backhanded insult. Move on, your size is fine, continue PE and re-evaluate your open lifestyle. So much satisfaction finding someone who truly cares for you. Makes every experience special, not just sex, but life in general becomes fun. And you can have that fun with someone who is on the same page as you.

I plan to but for the moment I wanna stay single and not worry about women. Just gonna focus on fitness, school, PE and my hobbies. Taking the big "time out" for a while and then look for a real relationship.

However I am having a hard time letting go that shes getting railed by a bigger dick now....The thought just crushes me from time to time
    DayoldMeat
    Last edited by DayoldMeat; 01-18-2019, 12:40 AM.
    Oct-17:EL 5.5" EG 4.8"
    Nov-17:EL 5.8" EG 5.0"
    Dec-18:EL 6.4" EG 5.2"
    Feb-19:EL 6.6" EG 5.2"
    Goal: NBPEL 7+" EG 5.6"

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

Working...
    X