No announcement yet.

Why on earth girl/woman says to man that she's had big

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it hard to believe it is anything other than a power play . Break down the guys confidence .

Comment

Courtesy of KMWylie:

An Open Letter to My Fellow Ladies: Please Stop Talking About Your Partner’s Penis Size
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Though I applaud it as a positive step, I notice the possibility of saying something positive is not mentioned in that article.
        One wonders if a female partners would be happy if her partner just avoided negative physical statements but completely avoided positive ones?

Comment

I don't think positive comments are any help to guys with the "past lover was bigger than me" psychosis, there have also been numerous threads started here by this type man complaining that his woman said his dick was perfect, or nice, or just the right size, etc., etc, there is no pleasing them.
          Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by dodgy View Post
            I don't think positive comments are any help to guys with the "past lover was bigger than me" psychosis, there have also been numerous threads started here by this type man complaining that his woman said his dick was perfect, or nice, or just the right size, etc., etc, there is no pleasing them.
            Uh huh lets assume you are right . What about the other 99% of the male population?

Comment

It is not psychosis, a madness. It is a neurotic fixation. I don't understand it, this fixation. Most of us are here because we want a larger thicker penis especially in the erect state, but we have different reasons for this want. I have seen written here by some fellows that they want a penis so big that no other man who fucks their woman will out cock them in size. What? My experience tells me that a woman wants a man to make love to them, the man, and that includes his penis but the actual size and shape of the penis is fairly irrelevant compared to it being hard enough for penetration. No woman has said to me to target her cervix. Anyway as I said, I don't get it.
              closed155
              Last edited by closed155; 01-20-2018, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
                It is not psychosis, a madness. It is a neurotic fixation. I don't understand it, this fixation. Most of us are here because we want a larger thicker penis especially in the erect state, but we have different reasons for this want. I have seen written here by some fellows that they want a penis so big that no other man who fucks their woman will out cock them in size. What? My experience tells me that a woman wants a man to make love to them, the man, and that includes his penis but the actual size and shape of the penis is fairly irrelevant compared to it being hard enough for penetration. No woman has said to me to target her cervix. Anyway as I said, I don't get it.
                Yes, it's part of this syndrome that it is very important to you that you are the biggest. Even if sex would become much worse and inconvenient, you want to be the biggest. It has nothing to do with womens pleasure or preference. You have to be the biggest.

Comment

I think there are many reasons for women to say such things and they range from being brutally honest to being down right mean. Flip it around as jealousy can go both ways. There are probably just as many threads out there in other forums of women who are having mental issues because their boyfriends ex was perhaps tighter, or is prettier or any number of attributes that show off her insecurity. The point is that it is about your insecurity. Jealousy is your problem, not your partners - jealousy stems from someones else having something you can't have. Will she miss it or him? Does she wish she could be with him again? Can I make her future with me better than her past with him. Many women suffer the same anxieties. When we find a partner, it is natural to want to be their first and best for everything. In reality this is an unrealistic goal as everyone has some past memory they hold dear, even if you met them early in life or even if they are virgins.

The point is that this is your problem, not hers. She is not the cause of your jealousy, your insecurity is. Love yourself and appreciate all you have to offer and stop looking at other people for what you think you should have. Stop fretting on what you think you don't have and concentrate on what you do. Love yourself, because if you don't, it is hard for other people to, because you never show them your best self.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZWoman View Post
                    The point is that it is about your insecurity. Jealousy is your problem, not your partners - jealousy stems from someones else having something you can't have. Will she miss it or him? Does she wish she could be with him again? Can I make her future with me better than her past with him.

The point is that this is your problem, not hers. She is not the cause of your jealousy, your insecurity is. Love yourself and appreciate all you have to offer and stop looking at other people for what you think you should have. Stop fretting on what you think you don't have and concentrate on what you do. Love yourself, because if you don't, it is hard for other people to, because you never show them your best self.
                    Why push it when for so many men this is among the last things they want to know about their womans past. There is very many of these threads here and even otherwise very confident men have problems with this.

I think KMWylies article is very good.
                    https://www.pegym.com/articles/an-op...ers-penis-size

Comment

Originally posted by dodgy View Post
                      Positive comments don't always need to be size related. If one partner is pleasing another then comments towards that end would offer positive reinforcement and [should be] accepted as truthful.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

As always, size is just one component in the total package. Finding out that you weren't the biggest doesn't disqualify you from being the best.
                        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                        Recommended Routine
                        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

They only say that if you have a big dick. If you had a smaller dick they would keep quiet. If you're somewhat big, they think you don't mind because you anyway have a big pecker. Its like saying to a partner with big tits that you once dated a women with massive tits. Would you say bigger tits than your partners? No. So in that respect some women should think about comparing dick size with ex's.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZWoman View Post
                            I think there are many reasons for women to say such things and they range from being brutally honest to being down right mean. Flip it around as jealousy can go both ways. There are probably just as many threads out there in other forums of women who are having mental issues because their boyfriends ex was perhaps tighter, or is prettier or any number of attributes that show off her insecurity. The point is that it is about your insecurity. Jealousy is your problem, not your partners - jealousy stems from someones else having something you can't have. Will she miss it or him? Does she wish she could be with him again? Can I make her future with me better than her past with him. Many women suffer the same anxieties. When we find a partner, it is natural to want to be their first and best for everything. In reality this is an unrealistic goal as everyone has some past memory they hold dear, even if you met them early in life or even if they are virgins.

As women commonly use this ploy to break down confidence your assertion does not quite ring true . Though I take your point.

Comment

Here is a thing also many people are taught if they have nothing positive to say to stay silent . For these people silence comes across as very negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
                                They only say that if you have a big dick. If you had a smaller dick they would keep quiet. If you're somewhat big, they think you don't mind because you anyway have a big pecker. Its like saying to a partner with big tits that you once dated a women with massive tits. Would you say bigger tits than your partners? No. So in that respect some women should think about comparing dick size with ex's.
                                Trust me,they won't.They don't care.But is all bad man.A relationship is supossed to be gentle.
                                Womans are supossed to be with their couple because they love them,the same with the oposite sex.
                                If penis size isn't big deal then why womans still talking about it?
                                If womans love their couples then why they fantasize with other dicks?.
                                Is all wrong in this days.Womans and mens want to be with their couples,to then,be with others.
                                If everybody gonna do the same over a over,then be damn single people!!!!.
                                People are so silly most of the times,and that is a really sad situation,they like to make others suffer.
                                Sometimes i don't get it.Is just so bizarre.I don't want to make others upset but,being single avoid a lot of troubles,seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X