Women shouldn't be in PEGym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
    Is the same for me, I can speak penis without people thinking I am perv.
    And what’s wrong about being a perv? I are one, getting worse too. My naked driving is SO gonna get me deep doo doo. Can’t help myself.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Is the same for me, I can speak penis without people thinking I am perv.
      Yeah, because we already know you're a perv.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
        Yeah, because we already know you're a perv.
        Yes, you know it here, but they do not know out of the Matrix.
        ​Mrs. L4M
        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Woman what are you dong here?
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Ahh... I KNEW I should have taken the blue pill!!!!
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Ok, so. I noticed your hubby’s gains in your signature. What do you think of his cock now and then.

And so we put to rest the reason women are on this site. And welcomed BTW. Done my best to get my wife on board.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Why, are you a soccer mom to everyone else?
                Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                  Woman what are you dong here?
                  I am perving of course!
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                    Ok, so. I noticed your hubby’s gains in your signature. What do you think of his cock now and then.

And so we put to rest the reason women are on this site. And welcomed BTW. Done my best to get my wife on board.
                    Someone else just asked me this on a visitor message amd my answer is still the same as after the hubby got done with his goals, I preferred the in between stage, for us that was the best all around size (7X5), at this size all our sexual escapades could be accomplished with enjoyment and sans pain. The new size precludes some of our favorites and believe me, that upset me for a while. This issue might not be a problem for others, maybe your females can adjust better, I unfortunately am not one of them, it has been four years as of right now and the adjustment just did not happen. Something to keep in mind as I am sure, I am not the only female out there with thebsame limitations. I miss deep throating, being able to try any Kamasutra position without pain, doggie style, anal just to give an idea.
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    Hubby's Routine

Comment

Why, are you a soccer mom to everyone else?
                      No, we are pretty open about being in the BDSM Community but the minute, I say PEGym or talk about penis, jelking, extenders, etc. people look at me like we just started an episode of “The Twilight Zone”.
                      ​Mrs. L4M
                      Hubby's Routine

Comment

I am perving of course!
                        Lol!!
                        Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                        Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                        Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
                          One of the shittiest arguments ive heard: women are curious of what men think thus they join a penis enlargement website!

The problem with their advice is the 5 women at pegym talk like they'd talk in behalf of all women when in fact they do not. If you really want to find out about womens perspective go to other websites rather than listen to the same 5 opinions here
                          I do go to other websites. I also invite other women to come here. Why don't you spread your sunshine to other ladies and invite them here also. I'm sure you are very persuasive.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                            I do go to other websites. I also invite other women to come here. Why don't you spread your sunshine to other ladies and invite them here also. I'm sure you are very persuasive.
                            ....CHEEKY Wishful,....VERY CHEEKY! LOL!

Comment

Someone else just asked me this on a visitor message amd my answer is still the same as after the hubby got done with his goals, I preferred the in between stage, for us that was the best all around size (7X5), at this size all our sexual escapades could be accomplished with enjoyment and sans pain. The new size precludes some of our favorites and believe me, that upset me for a while. This issue might not be a problem for others, maybe your females can adjust better, I unfortunately am not one of them, it has been four years as of right now and the adjustment just did not happen. Something to keep in mind as I am sure, I am not the only female out there with thebsame limitations. I miss deep throating, being able to try any Kamasutra position without pain, doggie style, anal just to give an idea.
                              Im about your hubby’s starting size, alittle longer. I’d love to get to 7X5 , the perfect penis in my opinion. I’m blessed with a lady with a short vagina as well as a tilted cervix, she loves it when I stroke it with my glans. It has a double benefit for her as it’s a little painful for me and seriously delays, or precludes my orgasm. For example had some unexpected alone time the little girlie had a meeting. Took me almost two hours of almost nonstop pounding for me to cum. I’m tired today. I wish she would join this site, I know she lurks, she may be a member now but never posts. Just keeping an eye on me. I think having a multiple hyper orgasmic lady here would be great.

Comment

I just realized that PEGym is the only place where I CAN openly talk about penis size with women and remain anonymous. If I brought that subject up with my girlfriend she would tell me what I wanted to hear. And on a college campus... Forget about it, if I offend just one woman title IX would get me kicked out of school. I'm not exactly good looking enough to talk about PE related issues with strangers, so this is it.

Anyone else feel the same?
                                Yes I feel you are not good looking enough. Hahahaha
                                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X