Advise from a woman: 40 ways men fail in bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
    Yes. A nice warm oil, back rub, shoulders, small of the back, feet.
    A quite candle lit dinner.
    A glass of chilled Chablis on a veranda overlooking Paris. A...Sorry I think I was off in space somewhere. (jP
    Oh, I like that!

Comment

There are many ways to show appreciation or "thanks" through action .. i just took pirates question to be questioning, the verbal side of thanking...which was the bit i had pondered for awhile, because of the way it was stated on the list.
      ~ If.....
      ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
      ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by TittyTittyBangBang View Post
        There are many ways to show appreciation or "thanks" through action .. i just took pirates question to be questioning, the verbal side of thanking...which was the bit i had pondered for awhile, because of the way it was stated on the list.
        You both correct: there are countless ways of showing appreciation and my comment was limited specifically to the risks of a verbal "thank you."
        Ladies, as always, your perspectives, comments, and observations are sincerely appreciated.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Gone are the days when you could give them a nice slap on the ass and TELL them to go get you something to eat! Oh well!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Gone are the days when you could give them a nice slap on the ass and TELL them to go get you something to eat! Oh well!
            Damn straight .. now you're more likely to get a nice slap on the ass and be TOLD to get them something to eat ..hehe
            ~ If.....
            ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Or the classic:
              "Thanks Babe, that was great. Here, go buy yourself sumthin' pretty" as you hand her a $20.
              Very stylish but not well received these days.
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Probably because $20 these days buys diddly squat... haha
                ~ If.....
                ~ Lust and Love

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                  Or the classic:
                  "Thanks Babe, that was great. Here, go buy yourself sumthin' pretty" as you hand her a $20.
                  Very stylish but not well received these days.
                  Yeah. Add 3 or 4 zeros to that number, and the woman probably wont complain

Heck, maybe I'll have sex with you for that amount...

Ok, just teasing
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I may actually like the slap on the ass part. To steal a phrase from my favorite poster;hee hee!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

A unique manual.Never read anything like this before.
                      If you build it, She will come!!!

Comment

can you imagine the look on your partners face if she asked you "how did you become such an amazing lover" and you told her it was all down to TittyTittyBangBang and Batwoman ! - lol. She would think you were crazy.
                        Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                        Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                        Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Cool List

A mans site with a woman's view point, Great!!!!! TTBB and Bat-woman got it on the nose, took me a few reads to figure out there were women in the forums, wasn't expecting that, No Problem...a woman's take on the questions and post keeps the bull out.
                          Thanks Ladies....

Comment

Awesome lists TTBB!!!

I would also add that what works for someone doen't work for the next person. Each of us is uniquely different, so we should always communicate with our partners to find what does it & what doesn't ~

Comment

Excellent post. I love getting a woman's perspective on all things relationship-related; my female friends have really helped me during this time.

I am 43 years old and, honestly, I knew many of these once but, sadly, just "forgot" them. Or, more accurately, ignored them. I don't understand how men lose their way regarding women so often. Laziness? Apathy? I know I am not the only one.

I am in a bad place emotionally right now but it brought me to this site and I have learned so much. I am inspired to be the best I can be.

Thanks, folks.

Comment

The first post was a good read, the flip side of the coin however is horrid.
                                premE FAQ

Comment

Working...
                                X