Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies, if you were a man, what size.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about you two guys stop trying to derail the thread and let it get back to it's intended topic.

Comment

^ K, then I think you'd provide a link or a way to find them, ie what do I search for titty. I mean - this is a pretty obscure thing that could be worded lots of ways-so don't act like I'm lazy. Plus, I thought we were having a discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
        How about you two guys stop trying to derail the thread and let it get back to it's intended topic.

Wasn't trying to. But, I'll try to keep my bitterness out of it form now on. Sorry.
        Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
        Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

holy crap this was supposed to be a cool thread

Oh well I atleast know BW's and TTBB's PE size goals LOL!

That is, if they had a P to E.

Comment

Jeeze now I'm derailing a thread? Um, perhaps I don't follow how this forum works. I was addressing the topic and whether or not women are honest about the answers or not seems pretty relevant. What am I missing and why the quick accusations when I'm adding value to this thread? If I'm not, maybe I don't belong here lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Dallas View Post
              Jeeze now I'm derailing a thread? Um, perhaps I don't follow how this forum works. I was addressing the topic and whether or not women are honest about the answers or not seems pretty relevant. What am I missing and why the quick accusations when I'm adding value to this thread? If I'm not, maybe I don't belong here lol.
              This isn't a thread for you to raise the BS flag to what women say. Who are you or anyone else to tell them that their opinions of what they'd want if they were a man is wrong?

Lets get back on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Dallas View Post
                ^ K, then I think you'd provide a link or a way to find them, ie what do I search for titty. I mean - this is a pretty obscure thing that could be worded lots of ways-so don't act like I'm lazy. Plus, I thought we were having a discussion.

its nothing personal .. i am just not well today, so i am lacking energy and motivation to repeat myself..i will get back to you with an answer or some links
                ~ If.....
                ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

I didn't call them liars DemOne, I asked why women talk about penis size if it doesn't matter so much. Now please don't slander me or put words in my mouth. You want me to make a new thread to discuss a related topic, fine. But I'd point out that we've had 2 answers so far-what's wrong with a discussion while we wait for more?

Comment

Originally posted by TittyTittyBangBang View Post
                    its nothing personal .. i am just not well today, so i am lacking energy and motivation to repeat myself..i will get back to you with an answer or some links

K, I'd appreciate that as it was a sincere question; I'm very interested. And you have to admit, old or not, it's a GOOD question. I know some care, and some don't. But it does seem like we men all believe you secretly discuss it every chance you get lol. I'd just like to know why women do make an issue of it (at times) if it's not an issue.

Hope you feel better soon

Comment

I am not sure if there are enough ladies in this forum to make this post interesting. If there are , show yourself

But if you ask me , it would be more reflective to ask women about what boob size they would be if they could snap a finger and make it happen . This would tell us if women think about their boob size as much as men think about their penis size .

In my view , women think just as much or more about their breasts .

But okay , this might be derailing things into a different topic and I see that the ambience is a bit sensitive around these parts haha
                      Start :
                      09/05/2011
                      BPFL :
                      4.7 in ( 12 cm )
                      BPEL :
                      7.1 in ( 18 cm )
                      MID Girth :
                      5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
                      10/04/2013
                      BPEL :
                      7.87 in ( 20 cm ) + 2 cm / 0.77 inches
                      MID Girth :
                      5.11 in ( 13 cm ) - No Gain

Comment

Captain Dallas...
                        read this thread..https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-.../19211-if.html

my response to Calimero situation also explains some points https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...desperate.html

edit :
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...tml#post254853
                        TTBB
                        Last edited by TTBB; 05-26-2011, 08:29 PM. Reason: added thread..
                        ~ If.....
                        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

I think I would like to be the guy with skill that can make her feel full. Not stretched beyond belief but a nice full feeling with the skill to really get her motor purring. At 5.5" I think that would be enough to make a loose(big) one feel good and a tight(smaller) one feel full but not painful. Pain is never pleasurable in sex. I love the fact that these ladies came on here and gave honest answers.

Just to respond to someone's thought about what size tits we would like. 34B Not too big not too small. 5'7" 115lbs I think those would be just right. I have no need for more than a hand or mouthful. That extra just ends up not receiving much attention.
                          4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
                          10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
                          Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
                          It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

OK, I never responded to this thread simply because I thought the idea of asking women what size dick they'd want was kind of..............well, dumb.

BUT, since I'm here now, I am going to add my 2 cents. The ladies answered your questions and were met with skepticism by the man folk. If you ask them a question and they answer it, leave it be.
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Personally I trust the answers MrBigDick, but I am skeptical that "size doesn't matter" when women DO talk about it. I hope to learn more about this issue from Titty's links and find it a shame a mod derailed a good discussion...

And it seems even though it's off topic (completely!) the boob size discussion is a-ok, so I'll chime in:

I'd definitely want 36D's.... Cuz I could suck them with ease lol.

Comment

Oh my, can we close this now?

Such an awesome thread got poo'd on *sigh*

The women here just want to interact in fun, hypothetical threads from time to time without being attacked... is that too much to ask? I guess so

Comment

Working...
                                X