No announcement yet.

I Hate Being Short!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most successful men at picking up women I know have been short in stature. I think it's something to do with the tenacious persistence they have developed. In most cases it's an ability to laugh a girl out of her knickers.

Do you realise that tall good looking guys make many girls back off because they are perceived as players and/ or the girl lacks the confidence and belief they are good enough. I don't mean to say that levels the playing field but merely point out it's down to personality and an individuals preferences and taste.

Comment

Can't we focus on one insecurity at a time...this is a forum concerned about dick size/health. Personally, I think if you walk around with an 8 x 6 inch dick you won't be thinking about your height so much.
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by DeepConcentration View Post
        I'm 5'4"

I didn't ask to be this way! Why do I have to be alone and not have anyone.

I was with my friend recently. He is 5'9" tall. So I was feeling rather confident and walked up to this girl and proceeded to talk to her for about 5 minutes. I asked for her number and she says she was taken. I thanked her for the great conversation and said bye. My friend wasn't around. So I told him to go and try when I met up with him.
        yeah my uncles are 5'3 to 5'5 and all did very well. (one is gay though.)
        I have 6 of them on my mom side. All of them are pussy slayers as it's called.(except for the one gay one.)

Comment

Originally posted by Thick_Unit View Post
          yeah my uncles are 5'3 to 5'5 and all did very well. (one is gay though.)
          I have 6 of them on my mom side. All of them are pussy slayers as it's called.(except for the one gay one.)
          I would bet he is getting his fair share of the dick
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            So your short, so fuckin what. I dont give a damn and neither do lots of women. My brother in law is 5'5" and has pulled THEEE hottest ass since I have known him of any guy I have ever known on a consistent bases. AT parties, at clubs, exchange students, dancers, waitresses. he is good looking, I will give him that and he is also one of the most confident SOBs I have ever known, almost cocky.

He is that way because he believes he is that way, nothing more and he would not and could not be any other way. He is short, he is confident and he is always getting laid or starting a new relationship with a hottie.
            This x100

If you go out with a 'woe-is-me' attitude and thinking life is out to get you because you are shorter than average, then guess what? Girls will pick up on that and you will not have the success you desire.

Sure, there will be some girls, that no matter how confident you are, no matter how great you are, they will still reject you on the basis of your height. But really, girls that are that shallow are not worth your time.

Just be confident about yourself, enjoy life and be happy. Be grateful for what you have. Don't see 'weaknesses' as flaws, see them as challenges or opportunities.

Life is what you make of it - if you see yourself as a 'short man' and have short-man-syndrome, then so will others.

PS. I don't in any way judge a guy by their height. It doesn't even factor in. I tend to notice REALLY tall guys (like freakishly tall), but don't even really notice if a guy is short. Come to think about it, I know quite a few really short guys - I never really even noticed before.
            BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
            MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

Comment

I hear you my friend. I'm 5.5 and the height thing used to trouble me a lot. I wasn't even approaching shorter girls because I had the mindset that they were looking for taller guys. Until one day I finally snapped... I just said f... it I'm not wasting my life anymore because of something I can't change. I'll play this game on hard mode but I'll win (sorry I'm a hardcore gamer)
              So I've changed all the other aspects of my life that could change. I work out and have a great body, I do PE to reach my dream goal penis size but most important I changed my attitude and mindset.
              I don't feel bad for my self anymore, I'm confident, even a little cocky. I approach taller girls and if I get rejected I feel bad for THEM because their shallowness made them lose what I'm packing. And you know what? Sometimes even if I got rejected by a girl the way I handle it makes them come back later by themselves.
              Also I was in a situation where the girl didn't notice I was shorter than her. When I told her my exact height later on her exact quote was "Really I thought you were at least two inches taller. It must be the way you carry yourself out there."

So my friend stop thinking about what you cannot change, emphasize on what you can change and start to love yourself despite its flaws. Believe me girls will pick on that. Women are known for their 6th sense or something that allows them to pick on that stuff. It's all part of their screening process. If you feel good and love what you have they'll love it too.
              Last edited by mredger; 07-04-2013, 03:59 AM.
              Current Status: BPEL : 7.1
              MEG: 5.7

Short Term : BPEL : 8
              MEG : 6

The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that is too low and we reach it. (Michelangelo)

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                I would bet he is getting his fair share of the dick
                Yeah He is in a LTR

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                  Can't we focus on one insecurity at a time...this is a forum concerned about dick size/health. Personally, I think if you walk around with an 8 x 6 inch dick you won't be thinking about your height so much.
                  ahha that's right...and if he is tall 5,4, his 8x6 dick will look huuge
                  started with
                  6.30 BPEL
                  ?? EMG

current (JULY 2013)
                  7 BPEL
                  5.5 EMG

Goal
                  6 EMG

Final Goal
                  8x6

Comment

I'm 6'5" and one of my daughters is 5'11'". She married our favorite (the wife and I) one of the many of her boy friends and they are happily married now for 7 years with two kids.
                    My point finally: the son in law is 5'5".
                    Cusp is right.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

A short guy with a big dick is really attractive/desirable. Particularly if he is well built.
                      (So is a tall guy -- or ANY guy.) Even if he's is not at all handsome -- any day, any way, any time.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies guys... and gals. I'm finding myself in a really difficult situation right now.

I'm struggling with the morality of it is all I can say. Even though I want to just say screw it and do it.

Sorry I can't give any more info... But I was wrong to think my height was my number one limiting factor. It's my energy.
                        06/23/2013

BPEL : 16.35 cm
                        MEG : 11.43 cm

09/25/2013

BPEL : 19.05 cm
                        MEG : 12.3 cm

My Log

Comment

Look into self-fulfilling prophecies

Comment

Me and brother are both short smaller guys but we both get a lot of female attention, and all different heights.
                            Currently messing with a girl who is 5'11 and im a sucker for legs
                            But im only 5'5 haha one time I even asked her if it bothers her and she said because I carry myself well she doesn't notice that much. So I would definitely say it all about energy
                            "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Originally posted by DeepConcentration View Post
                              Thanks for all the replies guys... and gals. I'm finding myself in a really difficult situation right now.

I'm struggling with the morality of it is all I can say. Even though I want to just say screw it and do it.

Sorry I can't give any more info... But I was wrong to think my height was my number one limiting factor. It's my energy.
                              I absolutely feel your pain as a 18 year old at 5'4 it crushes me I cant explain to you how much I messed out on. I haven't had a girlfriend since the 2nd grade. My looks are not all of that but im decent looking im kinda well built I just gotta burn the fat , im not fat though just a little overweight. But just to go into things i just graduated and I messed out on so many things for example I never went to one party not one.

They say confidence is the key but I just cant find it I mean I have a great personality and I can make girls laugh but I cant approach a girl I like and just talk to her I'll nut up in a heartbeat.

Im just saying I cant find confidence mainly because of my height sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and think why was I put on this earth. Ghats my mindset sometimes honestly im kinda scared to go to college because this but I dont want to rant, but you tall guys don't know how it feels to be short man it blows most of time

Comment

Originally posted by mredger View Post
                                I hear you my friend. I'm 5.5 and the height thing used to trouble me a lot. I wasn't even approaching shorter girls because I had the mindset that they were looking for taller guys. Until one day I finally snapped... I just said f... it I'm not wasting my life anymore because of something I can't change. I'll play this game on hard mode but I'll win (sorry I'm a hardcore gamer)
                                So I've changed all the other aspects of my life that could change. I work out and have a great body, I do PE to reach my dream goal penis size but most important I changed my attitude and mindset.
                                I don't feel bad for my self anymore, I'm confident, even a little cocky. I approach taller girls and if I get rejected I feel bad for THEM because their shallowness made them lose what I'm packing. And you know what? Sometimes even if I got rejected by a girl the way I handle it makes them come back later by themselves.
                                Also I was in a situation where the girl didn't notice I was shorter than her. When I told her my exact height later on her exact quote was "Really I thought you were at least two inches taller. It must be the way you carry yourself out there."

So my friend stop thinking about what you cannot change, emphasize on what you can change and start to love yourself despite its flaws. Believe me girls will pick on that. Women are known for their 6th sense or something that allows them to pick on that stuff. It's all part of their screening process. If you feel good and love what you have they'll love it too.
                                I wish I was 5'5 man I wish I can find confidence but I cant.

Comment

Working...
                                X