I Hate Being Short!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frisson View Post
    Height is relevant, yes, but persona and confidence can outweigh it. Don't let disappointment bring you down, use it as motivation. Now you've got something to prove to yourself.
    No disrespect to you but I think thats bs women are shallow even the short girls want tall guys I swear life isnt fair.

Comment

OK, would you rather be 6' 3" with a slightly below average penis or 5' 6" with a huge penis?
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by CanIgrowPlease View Post
        No disrespect to you but I think thats bs women are shallow even the short girls want tall guys I swear life isnt fair.
        No women are not shallow. Immature, arrogant, selfish, spoiled and self centered women are shallow. The rest of us are kind, giving, nurturing and loving! A lot of us are even nymphos. Maybe you need to shop for a lady friend somewhere else, because the places you have been looking are obviously not working.
        "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Frog72 View Post
          No women are not shallow. Immature, arrogant, selfish, spoiled and self centered women are shallow. The rest of us are kind, giving, nurturing and loving! A lot of us are even nymphos. Maybe you need to shop for a lady friend somewhere else, because the places you have been looking are obviously not working.
          I understand that I cant even find a lady friend at 18 haven't had a gf since 2nd grade thats horrible. I can't approach a girl because of my height and I dont have any confidence at all.

Comment

I understand that I cant even find a lady friend at 18 haven't had a gf since 2nd grade thats horrible. I can't approach a girl because of my height and I dont have any confidence at all.
            I'm 41.......I was a awkward ugly duckling with braces, head gear, over bite, baby fat and my Mom would cut my hair like a boy because she was too lazy to braid it, pony tail it or put barrettes in and I was too young to know how.

I remember all of the misery to this day. But it taught me many things, to be strong and take care of myself. It also taught me that no one will love me until I love myself and I will never be happy with anyone, until I was happy with myself. Until you learn to love yourself and love what you see when you look in the mirror, finding long lasting happiness will be nearly impossible.

I'm not talking about looks per say, I'm talking about you the man as a whole and the man you are striving to become. Your 18......Relax, your entire life is ahead of you. I look back at ages 5 - 18 and think those were the worst years of my life. You couldn't pay me to go back to high school! You are going to change physically, mentally and emotionally so much in the next 5-10 years you will not even recognize the person you are now.

Take care of you, go to college if you can, get your mind and body healthy so you can bring your "A" game to any relationship you choose to be in. Most importantly, don't try to be something your not. You will never find true love this way.
            Frog
            Member of the Month March 2017
            Last edited by Frog; 07-06-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

I guess that makes me shallow.

As a man that is 5'10" (cock...see below) better than average build for a 53yo...33" waist 45" chest, I work out at least 4 days a week...no beer gut! No gray hair...don't color hair! Big hands and big feet...first two things a women notices...at least that is what they tell me.

I prefer short women (5'), with dark hair, nice eyes (color????), dark/tanned skin prefer Latina, nice thick legs that are not thick from fat...I'm a white guy BTW!

So because I want a certain type, height or skin tone on a women...I'm shallow?

My GF is shallow too. She can't do the short man thing. Short dick thing either. She has told me that she has walked out on one guy because his unit was very small. She thinks I'm tall and have a huge dick...LOL I wish I was taller and wish I had a bigger dick

I think you guys are looking for an excuse to call these girls bitches! Think about the next time your looking around the room and pick one girl to talk to. Something drew you to her...if not you would hit on every girl in the place!
              It's not the size of the ship, but the motion in the ocean that counts!

7"X5.5" sailing right along!
              SeaCock!

Comment

Originally posted by SeaCock View Post
                I guess that makes me shallow.

As a man that is 5'10" (cock...see below) better than average build for a 53yo...33" waist 45" chest, I work out at least 4 days a week...no beer gut! No gray hair...don't color hair! Big hands and big feet...first two things a women notices...at least that is what they tell me.

I prefer short women (5'), with dark hair, nice eyes (color????), dark/tanned skin prefer Latina, nice thick legs that are not thick from fat...I'm a white guy BTW!

So because I want a certain type, height or skin tone on a women...I'm shallow?

My GF is shallow too. She can't do the short man thing. Short dick thing either. She has told me that she has walked out on one guy because his unit was very small. She thinks I'm tall and have a huge dick...LOL I wish I was taller and wish I had a bigger dick

I think you guys are looking for an excuse to call these girls bitches! Think about the next time your looking around the room and pick one girl to talk to. Something drew you to her...if not you would hit on every girl in the place!
                It doesn't make you shallow, I said some women are shallow dude your 5'10 with a 7x5.5 penis im 5'4 with a 6.5x4.5 penis. I would killl for that !
                My confidence would skyrocket!

Comment

It doesn't make you shallow, I said some women are shallow dude your 5'10 with a 7x5.5 penis im 5'4 with a 6.5x4.5 penis. I would killl for that !
                  Not really, you would still have all the baggage in your head. So lets say your built like Seacock, you walk up to a girl, she smiles...now what do you do? Think about it, your still a mess on the inside. Talking about not having a girl friend since the second grade. I was eating dirt in second grade and chewing on my toe nails because I could.

Seriously, step back and take a look at what you are saying. You have your entire life ahead of you. Change the things you have control over and fuck the rest. I'm not offend Seacock likes short Latin woman. I'm 5'6" blond hair and blue eyes. He would ignore me in a bar....so what....10 other guys would want my number. It's nothing personal, just personal preference.
                  "You cant be all things to everyone, so be everything to the right one"
                  Frog
                  Member of the Month March 2017
                  Last edited by Frog; 07-06-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

I wasn't picking any one or any single post. Several people mentioned shallow women in there posts.

SeaCock!

Comment

Originally posted by Frog72 View Post
                      Not really, you would still have all the baggage in your head. So lets say your built like Seacock, you walk up to a girl, she smiles...now what do you do? Think about it, your still a mess on the inside. Talking about not having a girl friend since the second grade. I was eating dirt in second grade and chewing on my toe nails because I could. Seriously, step back and take a look at what you are saying. You have your entire life ahead of you. Change the things you have control over and fuck the rest. I'm not offend Seacock likes short Latin woman. I'm 5'6" blond hair and blue eyes. He would ignore me in a bar....so what....10 other guys would want my number. It's nothing personal, just personal preference.
                      "You cant be all things to everyone, so be everything to the right one"
                      /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ THIS!

Your screen name got my attention though!

My girl friends name in my phone is Miss Frog!

How did you come up with that?

SeaCock!

Comment

Wow! How did I miss this thread?! I read a large number of the responses. For those of you whining about your height or rather what YOU deem as a lack of it. Do yourself and ME a favor. Stop and shut the hell up! I know guys 6ft tall that get nowhere with women. (Don't take this as I mean ALL tall guys either).They think their height automatically gives them the edge over shorter guys. The only end up coming off as a jackass and get turned down flat.

I am 5 ft tall (60 inches) period! 48 years old, balding. Brown hair and blues are the only attributes I got going for me. I grab attention from both sides of the fence, all ages, colors, heights. it doesn't matter. Your height is not your problem. Your self esteem and attitude in dealing with it is.

I play it to the hilt. I completely use it to my advantage. Yes, I have to working harder to stand out on the job. I act a bit goofy or obnoxious most of the time to stand out in the crowd. I make the short jokes before they can. I through back any smart-ass remarks with my own. "Is the air a little thick down there?" I hand them a tissue. "You're going to need this for your nose bleed I know you are going get at that altitude!" or "I'm surprised you haven't passed out from lack of oxygen at that height!" The point is I throw back at them as quick as they can sling it. I do it with humor. Make a woman laugh, I guarantee you will get her attention. A sense of humor is likely the single most important factor in my experience with males or females.

Laughter releases endorphines. Endorphines make them feel good about themselves and in turn makes them feel good about you.

If she turns you down. Who cares. It may sound egotistical but it's her loss not mine. I will give them every chance to treat me with the respect I would give them. If I don't get it back, saves me a whole lot of wasted energy.

Get off your pity party and fix your attitude.

READ THESE WORDS CAREFULLY AND REPEATEDLY: You are only as big as you see yourself!

Seriously.
                        Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                        Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                        Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Originally posted by SeaCock View Post
                          /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ THIS!

Your screen name got my attention though!

My girl friends name in my phone is Miss Frog!

How did you come up with that?
                          High School nickname a male friend gave me. He said, "wow, you got nice legs, I want to "jump" you! I think I'll call you Frog" It just stuck. Frog was already taken and the rest is obvious.

Comment

This thread is covered well. I just wanted to add that sometimes bodily preferences are so narrow and so deep set into some indivduals that they get into partialism. (Check it up if you don't know what partialism is.) Only then would I say that a person is purely instinctual and unconscous about why they desire a certain body type. Culture has and will always influence some people (more than other) into worshipping certain traits, and then it becomes shallow in my opinion. But really, it is not easy to just elevate the basic triggers of attraction, so I wouldn't for real actually call anyone shallow even because of the mentioned above.

This thread started with the guy being rejected by the woman, telling that she was already together with a guy. Honestly, people tell white lies all the time, and they tell white lies mostly as not to hurt other people. If the woman had responded to the OP's approach by saying: "You are not my type", then it would easily be felt as awful. Brutal honesty isn't always easy to give or to receive. That's why people (like the woman) tell white lies instead. That she told the friend that she thought the OP too small was a miss though. Perhaps she didn't even mean it malicious, but she could have kept it to heself. But shallow? I don't know.

I know this gorgeous younger attractive woman. She's about 5' 5" and since she started dating in her mid teen years she has only been with men that were either her own height or smaller than herself. Five or six relationships. (One boyfriend after the other for ten years.) She is very sexual (she squirts!) and she prefers the men small. Yep, she lets the bigger guys pass. So does it make her shallow?

Yes, she is gorgeous, and if you OP had been much taller, you wouldn't have had a chance on her. But because of your height you would probably catch her interest.
                            ino
                            Member of the Month June 2017
                            Last edited by ino; 07-06-2013, 07:46 AM.

Comment

for people to say taller people do not have an advantange is saying that a big dick doesen't have a advantage. Taller people have an advantage but to an EXTENT. Just deal with it.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

I would say men are shallower than women when it comes to looks . Men are more into looks than women so be clad you are not an ugly,fat ,flatchested woman.

Comment

Working...
                                X