Penis Length vs. Penis Endurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIB2211 View Post
    Yeah Nikki I was thinking about this too. I'm in really good shape, but I bet I can't last more than 5 minutes during intercourse. I mean hell, 4 minutes max usually on a blowjob nowadays. How does your man do it?!
    When you say you are in good shape, do you mean as far as lifting weights or cardio? There's a huge difference. To be able to last a really long time in bed, a guy has to be in great cardiovascular shape, i.e. running, riding the exercycle, stair stepping, etc. As far as cumming in about 5 minutes, have you thought about masturbating maybe 30 minutes or so before you engage in sexual activity? I know my husband can last much longer after he cums once.

Comment

Well, I'm in football shape. I don't do a lot of cardio; my running consists of short bursts sprints and agility work to build up fast-twitch muscle fibers. If I did more long distance running (for cardio purposes), my body would accumulate more slow-twitch fibers and would actually make me less conditioned on the football field. I can run sprints, pro-shuttles, etc. until the night comes...I mean I can run a mile in under 7 minutes, probably 6:30, but that's not that impressive. I'd probably pass out afterwards too haha

I have tried masturbating before sexually activity; the result (for me) is a much weaker erection? Very weird. In fact, my whole body is weird. Oh well!

Comment

Usually the more pussy a man gets, the less quickly he will come. Go get more pussy and you will shoot later.

Comment

reality

Ya have to agree with bert here.Dont forget he had a few.So a full bladder will always hold it off.Plus he is probably not too excited,the same old same old..Sorry but thats how it is.An empty bladder with something different and 10 min tops sweety.He was just doin his job...

Comment

having a bladder full of drink does decrease sensitivity hence the longer lasting times, and i agree with Nikki, once youve cum once you last longer the time after, been there, done that got the t-shirt etc.. and dave, it doesnt matter who your with, ive been married for almost 10 years now and its never a case of "same old, same old" so i dont think its fair saying nikkis husband wouldnt last as long if he was banging somebody else instead. fitness is an important part of it, nobody wants somebody gasping for air and having an asthma attack after 5 mins in the sack and if it was entirly drink related would he be able to get "hard"? i know a few lasses who've complained about meeting lads on a night out and they've been too pi**ed to get it up.

Mark
            Starting Stats 6th Jan 2010

Flaccid
            BPFL: 3-1/2"
            FG: 3-9/16"
            Erect
            BPEL: 5-1/4"
            EG: 5"
            Target Stats for 2010
            BPFL: 5"
            FG: 5"
            BPEL: 7"
            EG 6"
            "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Comment

Originally posted by dave23451 View Post
              Ya have to agree with bert here.Dont forget he had a few.So a full bladder will always hold it off.Plus he is probably not too excited,the same old same old..Sorry but thats how it is.An empty bladder with something different and 10 min tops sweety.He was just doin his job...
              "He is probably not too excited, the same old same old..."

I'm sorry man but that's really insulting to Nikki. When you're in love, it doesn't get old.

Actually, I take that back, I'm not sorry. It's getting worse and worse on here; people need to think shit through before they post it or we're gonna start to lose great posters like Nikki and baybabe.

Comment

Originally posted by RIB2211 View Post
                "He is probably not too excited, the same old same old..."

I'm sorry man but that's really insulting to Nikki. When you're in love, it doesn't get old.

Actually, I take that back, I'm not sorry. It's getting worse and worse on here; people need to think shit through before they post it or we're gonna start to lose great posters like Nikki and baybabe.
                I second that, RIB like i said in the post above and its disrespectful and there's no place for it on this site. I personnally don't know Nikki but she's put some damn good stuff on here. Its a shame that a minority ruin the site for the majority of us users
                Starting Stats 6th Jan 2010

Flaccid
                BPFL: 3-1/2"
                FG: 3-9/16"
                Erect
                BPEL: 5-1/4"
                EG: 5"
                Target Stats for 2010
                BPFL: 5"
                FG: 5"
                BPEL: 7"
                EG 6"
                "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Comment

Thanks for the support, guys. I guess Dave is a real ladies's man, isn't he?

Comment

Your story was inspirational, Nikki. I wish you and your guy many more love-making sessions like the one you described. Dave strikes me as the "slam, bam, thank you ma'am," type. He probably never heard of the word called "intimacy."

Comment

While I know that you can work on controlling your stamina, I have done and continue to do it myself. Anyone that can fuck nonstop for an hour or more has to have some sort of physical or genetic gift. I havent been able to find any real data on male stamina, but from what I have read and heard from the average person, males and females included, any man that can hold off his orgasm for 15 minutes, no matter how he does it, has great stamina.

Comment

it is clealry mind over matter.. I once did my ex for 1hr30min b4 i came and she had orgasmed a couple of times and i have also done her 3 times in a night which lasted 40min each.. They were the good old days cos now im suffering from ed and pe. I believe it all depends on the situation cos there was one time were time was of the essence as i had to go to work but we were both horny so decided to go for a quicky. We both came in like 5min and it felt fantastic!
                        Current:
                        Target 1- 7inch by 5.5inch
                        Target 2- 8inch by 6inch
                        Ultimate GOAL- 9inch by 6.5inch

Comment

eheh some men are gifted then but too much stamina has a downfall as well.. like when im doing it.. i could last 2 hrs without rest yeah it was great but after than it seems my partner has sex burns (due to the fast thrusting cuz i cant come if im not in the super fast pace) and sometimes my knee hurts as hell.. but i think its a good cardio though cuz im very sweaty every session

Comment

Sounds like you have a mild case of delayed ejaculation marky?

Comment

From one extreme to other :P

Comment

i think so too.. esp wen were doing it like when i wake up at 2am in the morning.. its very stiff and no matter how hard i pound her and our bed i just cant seem to cum till its super fast.. sometimes my knees give up on me so i go slow but of course when i slow down the pressure is getting low again.. but oh well atleast i dont have pe problems so theres more benefit than the trouble..

Comment

Working...
                                X