No announcement yet.

Penis Length vs. Penis Endurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you use a firm grip when you masturbate?

Comment

yeah i just normally do since my elementary days eheh up to now.. and when im about to cum i always hold it for some time to maximize the tingling sensation..

Comment

This may well be the core of your problem. It will not be easy but over time you should reduce your strength of grip. Anxiety is another component of de, but I think it is less important in your case, than the physical.

Comment

lol i last a long time with a condom sometimes i dont even cum.. but without condom i last between 20-45 min on avg. depends on what i have time for

Comment

Originally posted by Magneto View Post
            it is clealry mind over matter.. I once did my ex for 1hr30min b4 i came and she had orgasmed a couple of times and i have also done her 3 times in a night which lasted 40min each.. They were the good old days cos now im suffering from ed and pe. I believe it all depends on the situation cos there was one time were time was of the essence as i had to go to work but we were both horny so decided to go for a quicky. We both came in like 5min and it felt fantastic!
            Yes some guys have good control like this naturally however most don't.
            I believe pelvic muscle tone and balance are an important factor in this.

Comment

Working...
            X