Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this girth still pleasurable or just painful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the advise. I'm doing my best. And I agree TPW is awesome. I've been reading a lot of posts on different threads about size. The gals always say size doesn't matter and how their current lover isn't as big as others, but they were a holes. But then they reminisce about how they filled them up, but of course their husband or boyfriend satisify them. It's like ok, McDonalds can satisfy my but a T bone gets me off. I guess I'm on the dollar menu
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
      Thanks for the advise. I'm doing my best. And I agree TPW is awesome. I've been reading a lot of posts on different threads about size. The gals always say size doesn't matter and how their current lover isn't as big as others, but they were a holes. But then they reminisce about how they filled them up, but of course their husband or boyfriend satisify them. It's like ok, McDonalds can satisfy my but a T bone gets me off. I guess I'm on the dollar menu
      TPW is certainly awesome...But, guess what? Get pissed off and do something about it! That's what I'm doing, and it's working. Don't be on the dollar menu like you said!! It takes a huge amount of time and effort...but well worth it. I was tired of feeling tiny at a public urinal, and my wiener sloshing around in my petite wife. PE is working

Comment

I know about the time. Got 1500 hrs into Phalosan. Had 400 hrs last month alone, with no gains I mite add. Probably part of my problem, when I'm gaining I feel like someday I'll have the dick she needs and can compete with the vibes. Not so much right now. And after reading the other ladies posts I just wonder who she's thinkin about. Don't get me wrong my lil guy gets her off multiple times, but not like the vibes can.
        Party
        Member of the Month August 2016
        Last edited by Party; 11-02-2014, 06:26 PM. Reason: Typing
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
          I know about the time. Got 1500 hrs into Phalosan. Had 400 hrs last month alone, with no gains I mite add. Probably part of my problem, when I'm gaining I feel like someday I'll have the dick she needs and can compete with the vibes. Not so much right now. And after reading the other ladies posts I just wonder who she's thinkin about. Don't get me wrong my lil guy gets her off multiple times, but not like the vibes can.
          Patience...my friend. And don't lose the mindset! And don't forget about everything TPW has tried to tell all the guys here - It's not ALL about the wiener!!

Comment

Vaginas can accommodate baby humans. They can accommodate a LOT more than 7'' circumference.

Something large after a while (weeks?) without penetration can be uncomfortable at first, but going slowly and making sure that everything's well lubricated can help. Vaginas adjust. Given the above example of fisting, well, vaginas can adjust a lot.

It's really the opening more than the interior that can feel on the tight side.

It's possible to work up in size using toys and strategic masturbation before sex with a partner whose parts are on the thicker side.
            (My friends giggled about that phrase, but hey, it works!)

Comment

Originally posted by carrots View Post
              Vaginas can accommodate baby humans.
              I hear it stings a bit though
              The Newt's Progress

Comment

If you are lacking in girth with your partner, you can use leverage and angles with different positions. You know the old it's how you roll the boat phrase...it's true.
                Start: 1/1/2014 BPEL-7.13 MEG-5.35
                4/24/2014: BPEL-7.4375 MEG-5.5
                5/30/2014: BPEL-7.5 MEG-5.5
                5/28/2014: BPEL-7.625 MEG-5.625

Short term goal: BPEL-8 MEG-6

Long term goal: BPEL-9 MEG-6.75

Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-progress.html

Comment

Working...
                X