The way of the burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
    True but at such high intensity, sometimes you don't get the benefit of a warning.
    Have you had an experience with an injury which you're drawing conclusions from? A year in and I'm still injury free besides negative PI signs, which can't be classified as injury, indicating I need to take a rest day or two. I listen to my dick. We talk quite often and I know all his dirty secrets.
    Nov 2016 Start
    6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
    7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
    14 months
    +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

New so might be an easy question, but do you use an extender in place of an exercise routine or do you use it in your days off?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
        I'm no vet at PE but have had great success. Here's what I recommend for newbies...

Supplements: L-arginine (1,000mg) take first thing in morning, L-lysine (500mg) take first thing in morning, NOW ZMA (3 capsules at night before bed)

PHASE 1 - Conditioning
        Routine: JP90
        Duration: 90 days
        Lube: Coconut Oil

Follow JP90 routine as outlined by JP himself. My only comments/alterations are:
        1. If you struggle with keeping EQ where it needs to be after stretches, do the jelqing before stretches.
        2. Instead of just stretching up, down, left, right; add up-left, down-left, up-right, down-right.
        3. Don't kegel while stretching.

REST 2 WEEKS

Phase 2 - Intermediate
        Routine: Big Al's Advanced Jelq-Free Routine
        Duration: 60-90 days or longer if you are still seeing gains from it
        Devices: Extender, POWER Jelq device (you can make your own for cheap)

Perform routine as directed. Gradually increase reps over time. POWER jelq (100 reps) before starting with squeezes. During rest of the day wear extender as much as possible. Make sure you have a minimum of 2 rest days each week.

REST 2 WEEKS

Phase 3 - Advanced Girth Intensive
        Routine: GIRTH BUSTER ROUTINE
        Duration: 6 months or longer
        Devices: POWER Jelq device, clamp, extender (if length is still desired)

Warm up, do 100-200 POWER jelqs, go straight to squeezes (start at 20 and increase over time), go straight to clamping (15-20 minutes). Show no mercy but watch PI's and use common sense. This routine progressively ups the intensity of expansion so that when you finally get to clamping you get max results. It is crucial to include more rest days with this routine to allow time for tissue repair and growth. You can continue wearing extender as well if you want to still work on length. After every 6 weeks give yourself a week of rest.

Maybe this will help someone... KEEP ON TUGGIN!

EDIT 11/11/2017
        I would also like to add that Jockinthebox's Extended Wear Cock Ring Challenge would be a great addition when not doing exercise or using other devices. Click the link to see the benefits!
        Why not kegel while stretching, Burrito?
        Do not stop until you are proud!

After first 6 weeks:

FL +0.40''
        FG +0.64''
        BPEL +0.40''
        MSEG +0.16''

Comment

Originally posted by Felipe JR. View Post
          Why not kegel while stretching, Burrito?
          It was determined over time that kegeling while holding stretches posed a higher risk for injury for new members that weren't already properly conditioned. There is a note about it that was added to the original post of the JP90 thread.
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNastySuicide View Post
            New so might be an easy question, but do you use an extender in place of an exercise routine or do you use it in your days off?
            Rest days should be dedicated to rest. Once you are properly conditioned you can do manaual and then wear extender afterwards. Thats what I did.
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
              Have you had an experience with an injury which you're drawing conclusions from? A year in and I'm still injury free besides negative PI signs, which can't be classified as injury, indicating I need to take a rest day or two. I listen to my dick. We talk quite often and I know all his dirty secrets.
              Never had any major injuries. My philosophy is to make decisions out of the abundance of caution especially with dealings of the burrito. My rate of gains never warranted the need to increase risk.
              Recommended Routine

Comment

when i take zma i only sleep 6 hours lol
                1/1/17 - BPEL 6.25
                4/1/17 - BPEL 6.9

-----took break-------

12/6/17 - BPEL 6.9
                1/10/18 - BPEL 7.1
                2/7/18 - BPEL 7.25

GOAL - 7.5 BPEL

Comment

Looks interesting!
                  Could the extender be renlavens by an ADS of some kind? I dont think I can wear an extender stealthy enough any time of day
                  Start Dec 11 2017:
                  BPEL 15.6 (6.14)
                  MEG 11.3 (4.45)

Current:
                  BPEL 16,1 (6.34) +0.5 cm
                  MEG 11.7 (4.61) +0.4 cm

First goal:
                  BPEL 18 (7) +2.4 cm
                  MEG 12,7 (5) +1,4 cm

Comment

ADS is supplemental but not transformative. You simply do not get enough tension from it.
                    Recommended Routine

Comment

Hey burrito!

Awesome thread, Im new, just started the JP90 a couple of weeks ago but Im going to follow the way of the burrito and see how it goes...

After reading JP90 I bought a multi-vit, L-arginine (750mg) with L-Citrulline (250mg) and Super B Complex.

Do I also need to get L-lysine (500mg) and ZMA or is what I am taking sufficient?

Comment

I'd recommend the lysine. It's cheap.
                        Recommended Routine

Comment

Hey Burrito, what exactly is a POWER jelq?
                          Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
                          I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

I was interested in using devices such as ADS or getting a bathmate for pumping but never invested the $$$.

Instead I used the money for Fleshlight sleeves & always buy my EQ Supplements in bulk. Although I hear of the great gains for girth with pumping I used 720 bundled penis stretching , 540 A&V bundled penis stretching , Horizontal movement Jelqing & a whole lot of edging ( without ejaculation ).

That took me from a 4.75-4.8 Meg to a 5.75 MEG in 16 months but good grief was that PE routine time consuming. Sometimes I'd PE for 1 1/2 --- 2 Hrs of penis stretching , Jelqing , & Edging.
                            5 on & 2 off took some serious commitment & dedication but the end result was so worth the time and effort ! 😁

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
                              I was interested in using devices such as ADS or getting a bathmate for pumping but never invested the $$$.

Instead I used the money for Fleshlight sleeves & always buy my EQ Supplements in bulk. Although I hear of the great gains for girth with pumping I used 720 bundled penis stretching , 540 A&V bundled penis stretching , Horizontal movement Jelqing & a whole lot of edging ( without ejaculation ).

That took me from a 4.75-4.8 Meg to a 5.75 MEG in 16 months but good grief was that PE routine time consuming. Sometimes I'd PE for 1 1/2 --- 2 Hrs of penis stretching , Jelqing , & Edging.
                              5 on & 2 off took some serious commitment & dedication but the end result was so worth the time and effort ! 
                              Thats some serious dedication. Good stuff!
                              Posts like this show that with dedication if do the work you get the reward.
                              Did you get length as well?
                              Point me in the right direction and i'll hit the target!

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
                                Hey Burrito, what exactly is a POWER jelq?
                                Power jelqs are just jelq performed with a jelq device.
                                Recommended Routine

Comment

Working...
                                X