The way of the burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dickjourney91 View Post
    l-arginine, l-lysine and zma, do they have any side effects, can you provide some links to where i can buy them?
    like do your organs, like heart or other things enlarge?

I usually get my stuff online. NOW is a good brand. Just read reviews. Amazon or bodybuilding are good websites. You can also get arginine and lysine at the grocery store.

Do your own research on how it affects body in other ways, that's out of my field of expertise.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

When you did the advanced jelq free routine. Did you wear the extender on days off?

Comment

Originally posted by New Burrito View Post
        When you did the advanced jelq free routine. Did you wear the extender on days off?
        I didn't. I rested. You could wear extender after doing the manual exercises though.
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Were you doing 1 day on / 1 day off in phase 2?
          May 2014 - back in to PE after a few years out (where did the time go!?)
          Notes: slight length loss since last actively engaging in PE.
          Target: rectify this!
          EL + EG added shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by akparade View Post
            Were you doing 1 day on / 1 day off in phase 2?
            Yes
            Recommended Routine

Comment

hi ultimate burrito, i have quick extender pro and phallosan forte and phallosan fore plus. i have everything to start, but i have not start yet. its been 2 or 3 months.
              i am scared to start.

what should i do?

i feel hopeless.

how do i get around the fear, the fear of not getting success.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickjourney91 View Post
                hi ultimate burrito, i have quick extender pro and phallosan forte and phallosan fore plus. i have everything to start, but i have not start yet. its been 2 or 3 months.
                i am scared to start.

what should i do?

i feel hopeless.

how do i get around the fear, the fear of not getting success.
                Just do it. Crawl before you walk, walk before you run. All the tools and resources are right here. You got this.
                Recommended Routine

Comment

thanks, i will try it, but i got to admit u are very very disciplined with pe.

Comment

Yes...do not do everything at once like I did. I think the reason I didn't see results was because I was doing everything under the sun...hanging, jelqing, extending, pumping, clamping...I've been reading about the divide and conquer mentality where you focus on one or two things and master them. Then you can move on and conquer something else. Overtraining the penis doesn't work for everyone. Start off small and figure out what your penis needs to grow. Growth will happen once you figure that out. And don't give up because something will work.
                    Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
                    EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
                    EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
                    EG : 6"

My progress log :
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment

Hello Ultimate Burrito, a question regarding the quick extender pro. I cannot play the intructional dvd as I don't have a device with a dvd rom lying around, do you have a video or a comprehensive guide on how to use it?

I can't help but feel my extender is way too loose at it's not fully pressed against my fatpad once I have it on.

Also is it normal for my glans to get cold after 15 mins of using the extender?
                      22/11/2019
                      6.1 BPEL
                      5.3 NBPEL
                      5.1 EG
                      4.5 BEG

Comment

Originally posted by Phoen View Post
                        Hello Ultimate Burrito, a question regarding the quick extender pro. I cannot play the intructional dvd as I don't have a device with a dvd rom lying around, do you have a video or a comprehensive guide on how to use it?

I can't help but feel my extender is way too loose at it's not fully pressed against my fatpad once I have it on.

Also is it normal for my glans to get cold after 15 mins of using the extender?
                        I don't have a video link. You could model my quick extender pro log (search it). I followed the guidelines outlined by the manufacturer. It is normal to experience cold glands after a certain amount of time. Don't let it go numb. Otherwise you'll be fine.
                        Recommended Routine

Comment

Anyone else find it hard to grip onto your cock with an overhand grip for the stretches on JP90? Bell end keeps slipping out? or is it just me haha
                          Berry1010
                          Last edited by Berry1010; 06-16-2020, 06:26 AM.

Comment

I usually just grip with my thumbs pointing inwards vs away.
                            Recommended Routine

Comment

Your routine? All the equipments and supplements used? Also did it help you with premature ejaculation as well?

Comment

Hi there, have you changed supplements since 2017? Why you think it's important to get l-arginine first thing in the morning and ZMA before bed?

​​​​​​​What is the role of l-lysine combined with Arginine ? Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X