No announcement yet.

The way of the burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used the Quick Extender Pro curvature edition. Check the attached article. https://www.pegym.com/penis-extender
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

At 4000g that's 8.8 pounds of tension.
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

burrito, i will try this routine. I am newbye, wich one is better to add since the start bathmate or phallosan forte ?

Comment

looks good

Comment

Originally posted by jjan View Post
            burrito, i will try this routine. I am newbye, wich one is better to add since the start bathmate or phallosan forte ?
            Start with the JP90 until you are conditioned. Regardless, after about 3 months of consistent PE you can begin doing the Advanced jelq free.
            Ultimate Burrito
            Member of the Month Oct 2017
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 08-19-2018, 01:19 PM.
            Recommended Routine

Comment

Thank you ! But i wanted to know wich of these devices is safer to use during the “way of the burrito” protocol, phallosan or bathmate.

Comment

For the girth buster routine, how many on/off days do you do? Is it a one on one off?
                Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
                EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
                EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
                EG : 6"

My progress log :
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectMagnum View Post
                  For the girth buster routine, how many on/off days do you do? Is it a one on one off?
                  I would start with that. It was a Monday, Wednesday, Friday routine for me. As you get adapted to the routine you could do it Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. I advice leaving enough rest time to recover because it is intense.
                  Recommended Routine

Comment

So this was my plan of action. Let me know what you think of it.

I was going to use the phallosan for 10 hours, mostly the through sleeping hours. Then when I wake up, I was going to put on my stealth with the corkscrew and hang for about an hour. Then take the corkscrew off and wear the stealth by itself throughout the day. When I get home, I figure I would do the jelqs, squeezes, take a shower and use the bathmate, and then clamp and after clamping, kegal and edge followed with holding that engorgement with a cock ring. Then go back into the phallosan when its close to bed time. It kind of sounds like a lot but I feel like it is good on paper.
                    Starting Size :

Current Size :

Goal Size :

My progress log :

Comment

I've always been a believer of less is more, personally. When you tack on so many things at once, it's hard to know what works vs what's not.
                      Recommended Routine

Comment

That's understandable. I'll keep that into consideration. I'm going to keep trying with what I'm currently doing and see if it works and if not, I'll start cutting a couple things out.
                        Starting Size :

Current Size :

Goal Size :

My progress log :

Comment

It's gonna be hard to gauge the Way of the Burrito routine with all the other stuff you are doing. If you don't see results, try just doing the exercises outlined in the routine.
                          Recommended Routine

Comment

Hello burrito! Thanks for such a clear and concise progression for noobs like me. I was wondering where you think the most effective time to insert edging into each phase is, if at all.

Comment

I've been using this routine for a few weeks now. I tried a variation on the side-to-side pulls today, since they are the toughest for me to keep doing as my arms want to fall off after several hundred reps. I used a pump to stretch side to side, same motion. It is quite intense. I decided to try maintaining a Kegel at the same time, and wow - that really intensified the stretch. I'm going to keep trying this in moderation, since I'm careful with being in the pump too long. I did take breaks, and no problems. It's pretty intense though. But man, it felt effective.
                              1/15/2012 - 5 7/8" x 4 3/4"

6/15/2018 - 6 1/2" x 4 7/8"

4/29/2020 - 6 3/4" x 5 0/0" (BPEL - 7 7/8")

Comment

l-arginine, l-lysine and zma, do they have any side effects, can you provide some links to where i can buy them?
                                like do your organs, like heart or other things enlarge?

Comment

Working...
                                X