No announcement yet.

Question for those who cured Hard Flaccid/PF dysfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on the diagram I want to say its left IC issue since my flaccid is pulled to the left and all the discomfort is on the left side. Massaging this muscle is gonna be hard because my scrotum is so close to my body i might end up just massaging my spermatic cord.

I'm also skeptical that massaging does anything. Anytime i pull my muscle in my hamstring or whatever, massaging doesn't really make it magically go away usually time resolves the problem.

The reason I feel like maybe time isn't helping with this muscle is it never gets to rest long enough, its constantly activated when you stand up or have an erection.

Comment

I think you are wasting your time till you deal with the head issues which all this negativity is a symptom of..

Comment

Originally posted by HelpmeHF View Post
        Based on the diagram I want to say its left IC issue since my flaccid is pulled to the left and all the discomfort is on the left side. Massaging this muscle is gonna be hard because my scrotum is so close to my body i might end up just massaging my spermatic cord.

I'm also skeptical that massaging does anything. Anytime i pull my muscle in my hamstring or whatever, massaging doesn't really make it magically go away usually time resolves the problem.

The reason I feel like maybe time isn't helping with this muscle is it never gets to rest long enough, its constantly activated when you stand up or have an erection.
        Push that nut sack out of the way. Tug on it to get it to hang. This isn't rocket science.

Massaging does do something. If it didn't, massage parlors would not exist.

You need PF balance and flexibility. Hindis and RK's. I can walk, run, jump, and fuck without my PF "activating".

Jay1983
        Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
        Last edited by Jay1983; 05-04-2020, 01:11 PM. Reason: I'm just a banana!
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
          Push that nut sack out of the way. Tug on it to get it to hang. This isn't rocket science.

Massaging does do something. If it didn't, massage parlors would not exist.

You need PF balance and flexibility. Hindis and RK's. I can walk, run, jump, and fuck without my PF "activating".

Doesn't work, doesn't work, doesn't work.

Comment

I have had great luck with getting my balls to come down from turtling (natural/normal state all the time), from testicle jelqing and testicle jerking over the last month or so. I basically have always had a very tight 'mono-ball' sack very close up to my body where it was even hard to tell that there were two balls in there. Those exercises may help with the testicle issue being close to your body (like mine always were.) I have also purchased several ball stretcher cock rings that are really helping to hold my balls away from my body.

Comment

Originally posted by HFrecovering View Post
              Doesn't work, doesn't work, doesn't work.
              Oh, it's you again.

Comment

Oh, it's you again.
                Its just frustrating when you're giving out advice like that.

Everything you are suggesting has been done to death and it achieves absolutely nothing at all.

If it was easy as you saying then everyone would have recovered by now.

Comment

Its just frustrating when you're giving out advice like that.

Everything you are suggesting has been done to death and it achieves absolutely nothing at all.

If it was easy as you saying then everyone would have recovered by now.
                  Do you honestly think all the ones that have recovered, will report it? Many HF sufferers move on with their life, whether or not they have recovered. Let's just say you've recovered, would you stick around here? I'm sure you would move on with your life, especially since the HF is what brought you here in the first place.

Comment

I guess it depends what kind of HF sufferer you're talking about.

If you mean the guys that develop hf and recover in a couple of weeks then yes, completely agree with you.

With the guys that have had it anywhere from 1 to 15 years then no, I do not agree with you because that has not been the case. When any of the long term guys recover they generally spend a period of months trying to help people and then they dissappear.

Comment

I guess it depends what kind of HF sufferer you're talking about.

If you mean the guys that develop hf and recover in a couple of weeks then yes, completely agree with you.

With the guys that have had it anywhere from 1 to 15 years then no, I do not agree with you because that has not been the case. When any of the long term guys recover they generally spend a period of months trying to help people and then they dissappear.
                      Sorry bro, but not all guys are as sentimental as you.

Comment

Sorry bro, but not all guys are as sentimental as you.
                        Sentimental? I'll take that as you've run out of anything to reply with because I continously prove you wrong with facts.

Comment

Sentimental? I'll take that as you've run out of anything to reply with because I continously prove you wrong with facts.
                          Your "facts" are bullshit and I've got better things to do than to beat a dead horse. It's a shame you don't.

Comment

Your "facts" are bullshit and I've got better things to do than to beat a dead horse. It's a shame you don't.
                            My facts are not at all bullshit. I can back up everything I've said. I'm much more versed on this subject than you. What is it I've said that's bullshit.

Pick five long term HF sufferers on here, give them a programme to work for 6 months based on your recommendations. If you even get just ONE of them better I will pay you a grand. If you need proof I've got the money feel free to pm me.

This is how confident I am that you are full of shit, nothing you've recommended is new or groundbreaking, it's just the same recycled shit that was being discussed going all the way back from 2010 until now.

Stop bullshitting people and giving advice that does not work. You waste peoples time.

Comment

My facts are not at all bullshit. I can back up everything I've said. I'm much more versed on this subject than you. What is it I've said that's bullshit.

Pick five long term HF sufferers on here, give them a programme to work for 6 months based on your recommendations. If you even get just ONE of them better I will pay you a grand. If you need proof I've got the money feel free to pm me.

This is how confident I am that you are full of shit, nothing you've recommended is new or groundbreaking, it's just the same recycled shit that was being discussed going all the way back from 2010 until now.

Stop bullshitting people and giving advice that does not work. You waste peoples time.
                              Uh huh firstly as a mod gentlemen decorum.

Secondly Op does post 28 sound like a relaxed and together person? For that matter does the posts you have made reflect a positive find a way forward mindset ? As I keep saying Hf is both mental and physical when you get your head together (as Jay has done btw) you will make better progress.

Comment

Funny that because Jay hasn't mentioned anything about his head, he prescribed squats, massages and kegels.

Comment

Working...
                                X