Question for those who cured Hard Flaccid/PF dysfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
    It's tension, but I get what you're saying.
    right but can you fully get rid of tension caused by scar tissue? My theory is that the muscle might always be more tense than pre-injury since it's composition has changed. I'm just speculating here but might explain why everyone can't recover despite trying everything.

Comment

Originally posted by HelpmeHF View Post
      right but can you fully get rid of tension caused by scar tissue? My theory is that the muscle might always be more tense than pre-injury since it's composition has changed. I'm just speculating here but might explain why everyone can't recover despite trying everything.
      The reason hf is hard to treat is head issues genrally are and head issues are heavy in hf.

Comment

Those that can't rid HF, are those with a majorly imbalanced PF. Having an imbalanced PF on the tense side makes it very difficult to relax the area, therefore causing HF to be more of a pain in the ass to diminish.

PF balance and flexibility is key.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          The reason hf is hard to treat is head issues genrally are and head issues are heavy in hf.
          so you are saying the physical side i.e. scar tissue is totally treatable? I guess i was under the impression scar tissue is permanent??

Comment

Originally posted by HelpmeHF View Post
            so you are saying the physical side i.e. scar tissue is totally treatable? I guess i was under the impression scar tissue is permanent??
            Go talk to your local physio dealing with scar tissue is a good part of their business

Comment

Pelvic Floor Muscle tear

I've just been mulling some of this stuff in my head. Is it possible to tear the pelvic floor similar to how one would tear a bicep under too much strain.

Wondering if this could be a possible cause for persistent HF/tension.

Don't bicep tears require surgery generally?

However I've never had a legit muscle tear and i'm wondering if it would be extremely painful and obvious had you tore a muscle in your PF.

Comment

I'll be honest, I know nothing of this...but it is worth while to bump the thread and see if anyone with better understanding pipes in...
                03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                Thread
                12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

3 weeks into HF treatment

So i've been massaging PF for almost 3 weeks and basically trying to nofap as well. I've noticed I have days where i feel like i'm making progress, i.e. testicle isn't so tight/bigger, erections come easier etc. Then the next day it feels like i'm back to square one, tight testicle, difficulty getting erections etc.

Can anyone explain if this is normal, is it going to be up and down up and down for awhile before you have more consistently positive days? Would love to get some feedback, its discouraging when one day you feel like you are going to finally get rid of this and then the next it feels like its hopeless.

Comment

thinking about giving up

so i've tried literally all the suggested different methods over the span of a year now to get rid of HF. Any progress i feel like i'm making is completely temporary and I'm almost always back where i started. The only thing i haven't tried is sticking something up my butt, but I highly doubt that will do anything.

I can still have erections, they aren't the same as before obviously and I have a constant annoying discomfort around my left testicle that can some days is quite the distraction. Also low libido but I can almost always force an erection so I don't have ED at least.

I'm thinking its time to just accept that this is my new normal and stop torturing myself with different routines which are both physically and mentally exhausting due to little to no progress.

Ultimately I injured myself and now i have to deal with the consequences. I think hard flaccid is just a symptom of which not every case is reversible as the causes are so varied.

I'll just have to make the most of my situation, forget about how things used to be so much better and try to live a normal life despite this annoying condition.

Comment

That sounds grim man, sorry to hear that. Sorry I have no wisdom to offer, I had never heard of hard flaccid before I joined here and now I see so much of it about. How did you come to injure yourself?
                      'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

Not my area of expertise, so let's just bump this thread and see if an expert chimes in...
                        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                        Thread
                        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

That's very honourable for you to do. But if you ever want to kick the can with one foot, ever again, male physio fingers in thee ass will help heal the injury. Otherwise just be a good guy, put your faith into something first and also always be happy about the small things. You sound like a very good natured guy you mean well. Hey man, if you know what you're doing in life got skills and a personality chicks would be attracted to that.

The sex just comes after. And communicate with your partner. We are the only beings as humans who talk about sex. Animals just fuck. If she really digs you it's because if what is around your penis; you!

Think of one of your favorite heros man. I think about the boxing trainer Freddie roach. He has Parkinson's so he shakes. He can stand the physical pain but not the tremors. Everytime i feel my dick hurt I think of Freddie roach. He has a mobility issue and he's one of my heros. Even he has bad days, when people look at him and stare at him he says to himself fuck you why me? U know,?

I'm sure there are people in your life who you need to be strong for. I'm gonna pray for you that not everbidy just wants to use your dick. One er nurse told me you can be 100% man without the penis. She means exactly what she means: can you change a tire? Provide and protect? I think that would be half the battle. Because when were injured we only exist in our own hemispheres. Think of a guy in a wheelchair, be friends with him man. Just like you he has a injury to a part of his body. Maybe start volunteering in ways to help you out? And the times you relapse in your mood, have a sponsor, someone who you can talk about everything with. I'm rooting for you boss! Stay thankful and so will I!

Comment

May I ask how did you injure yourself? I’m new to PE & want to know so I can hopefully avoid it.
                            April 2020 NBPEL 15cm (5.9 inch), EG 13cm (5.1 inch)
                            Goal: NBPEL 19.5cm (7.8 inch), EG 16.5cm (6 inch)
                            My Logs

Comment

Originally posted by Pickljoe View Post
                              May I ask how did you injure yourself? I’m new to PE & want to know so I can hopefully avoid it.
                              I used to clench my PF to masturbate because it felt better and then eventually you get carried away and i overdid it. Basically i strained/pulled the muscle and got hard flaccid immediately after the strain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikebranada View Post
                                That's very honourable for you to do. But if you ever want to kick the can with one foot, ever again, male physio fingers in thee ass will help heal the injury. Otherwise just be a good guy, put your faith into something first and also always be happy about the small things. You sound like a very good natured guy you mean well. Hey man, if you know what you're doing in life got skills and a personality chicks would be attracted to that.

The sex just comes after. And communicate with your partner. We are the only beings as humans who talk about sex. Animals just fuck. If she really digs you it's because if what is around your penis; you!

Think of one of your favorite heros man. I think about the boxing trainer Freddie roach. He has Parkinson's so he shakes. He can stand the physical pain but not the tremors. Everytime i feel my dick hurt I think of Freddie roach. He has a mobility issue and he's one of my heros. Even he has bad days, when people look at him and stare at him he says to himself fuck you why me? U know,?

I'm sure there are people in your life who you need to be strong for. I'm gonna pray for you that not everbidy just wants to use your dick. One er nurse told me you can be 100% man without the penis. She means exactly what she means: can you change a tire? Provide and protect? I think that would be half the battle. Because when were injured we only exist in our own hemispheres. Think of a guy in a wheelchair, be friends with him man. Just like you he has a injury to a part of his body. Maybe start volunteering in ways to help you out? And the times you relapse in your mood, have a sponsor, someone who you can talk about everything with. I'm rooting for you boss! Stay thankful and so will I!
                                you got rid of hard flaccid with internal massage? how many times did the physio stick his fingers in your butt? Was it painful?

Comment

Working...
                                X