No announcement yet.

Question for those who cured Hard Flaccid/PF dysfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could say. I was improving both the mental and physical side of things when I finally started to feel some progress and its also worth noting that I am definitely not out of the water yet. I also have some plaque-like mass in the area that hurts, I assume its scar tissue. I hope massage and stretching will work that out over time however you shouldn't focus on that right now. If it is scar tissue its there for a reason while things are trying to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by troublehshooter View Post
      I wish I could say. I was improving both the mental and physical side of things when I finally started to feel some progress and its also worth noting that I am definitely not out of the water yet. I also have some plaque-like mass in the area that hurts, I assume its scar tissue. I hope massage and stretching will work that out over time however you shouldn't focus on that right now. If it is scar tissue its there for a reason while things are trying to recover.
      Did you actually injure your penis? All my symptoms came on after straining my pelvic floor to maintain an erection.

I actually had pretty bad varicoceles develop in my left testicle that showed up after I kept masturbating with HF. The less I am engaging my pelvic floor the less noticeable varicocele's have been, I think they are highly related.

Comment

Originally posted by HelpmeHF View Post
        Did you actually injure your penis? All my symptoms came on after straining my pelvic floor to maintain an erection.

I actually had pretty bad varicoceles develop in my left testicle that showed up after I kept masturbating with HF. The less I am engaging my pelvic floor the less noticeable varicocele's have been, I think they are highly related.
        There seems to be injury/scar tissue right at the base of my penis on the right side. and it all connects back into pelvic floor muscles.

And you are correct, I've had very similar experiences with varicoceles. It is linked. When those tissues are inflamed it messes with the blood flow.

Comment

Originally posted by troublehshooter View Post
          There seems to be injury/scar tissue right at the base of my penis on the right side. and it all connects back into pelvic floor muscles.

And you are correct, I've had very similar experiences with varicoceles. It is linked. When those tissues are inflamed it messes with the blood flow.
          I doubt its scar tissue, I have something that looks like that too but it appeared instantaneously when i strained my pelvic floor, which I don't think thats how scar tissue forms. I've had it randomly disappear at times when my pelvic floor feels really loose which is kinda rare, but its happened a few times.

It's actually kinda crazy how the pelvic floor can alter your penis, but I don't think the penis function and anatomy is understood completely yet, urologists don't even acknowledge any of this yet.

Comment

Originally posted by HelpmeHF View Post
            I doubt its scar tissue, I have something that looks like that too but it appeared instantaneously when i strained my pelvic floor, which I don't think thats how scar tissue forms. I've had it randomly disappear at times when my pelvic floor feels really loose which is kinda rare, but its happened a few times.
            Sounds like a trigger point if you were to ask me.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
              Sounds like a trigger point if you were to ask me.
              Well my PF might have trigger point issue, I have no idea. The actually "scar tissue" is on my the underside of my penis near the head so i don't think thats a trigger point...unless you can get trigger points on your dick.

Comment

Help with PF massage

I've started to do some massaging around my left testicle, i'm using my fingers but not sure how much pressure i should be doing, I'm pushing hard but not so hard as to cause pain. Also should i be massaging the taint area under your testicles or the area next to my left testicle. The tension is definitely on the left side since my hard flaccid is curving to the left.

Any pointers will really help.

Comment

You seem on track there many types of massage tennis ball is particularly popular.

Comment

Emphasize on the tension, although emphasizing on the whole BC and IC muscles won't hurt. Massage is good, aye. Even one of those handy vibrating massagers are great.

Apply enough pressure to relieve the tension. It might take a few sessions or so to get an idea of what's needed to rid the tension, and then more sessions to keep the tension from coming back. The massaging is retraining you to relax, while teaching how to remain relaxed permanently, if that makes sense. Pretty much CNS rewiring mumble jumble if I had to guess.

Comment

Contracting and releasing against your massage implement is also beneficial. So, go into a place of tension with your finger, a ball, a vibe massager, or whatever, then do your best to contract against the implement for 15-20 seconds then release. Find another tense spot, rinse and repeat.

This is very good for the CNS, Jay. I'm digging the new avatar, btw.
                      START : 2/6/2020
                      BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                      CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                      BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

So i've been massaging while laying on my back so the PF is as relaxed as possible. When I massage the area feels pretty thick and there's like firm parts to it, i don't know if the parts are suppose to be firm like i'm feeling parts of the spermatic cord or what. I never feel any pain massaging into the area even though i'm going mildly hard, which i think is good and probably means its muscle?

My question is what should a normal healthy PF feel like? i never massaged or even touched the area prior to my current situation which is a bad case of HF so while the real progress will be when the HF subsides, i'm curious what the PF should feel like normally.

Also is there any danger to massaging to hard, should you ease up if you feel pain or discomfort?
                        HelpmeHF
                        Last edited by HelpmeHF; 05-20-2020, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Question for those who cured Hard Flaccid/PF dysfunction

So i've been massaging for about a week and doing some hindi squats. I have noticed some improvement, my left testicle tends not hurt as bad and hangs lower from time to time, but still far from normal but better.

I'm just wondering how long did it take for those who were actively doing some sort of routine to fully recover? This is all assuming full recovery is possible, but i hope that it will be.

Comment

So if you get answers here and if your healing takes longer because we all heal at different rates and no injury is the same do you think that will cause you more tress or less stress?
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

It's a process. It takes time and effort. Full recovery is possible, no matter what they say.

No, you will not wake up tomorrow with a fully recovered, functional PF. But... Quite a few tomorrows after tomorrow you will, if you want it bad enough and are willing to put in the work.

Comment

Alright I guess it doesn't matter, the improvement means i'm on the right track i'll just keep going until i hit a wall or am recovered

Comment

Working...
                                X