No announcement yet.

superficial colles' fascia tear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See the top part of the 2nd picture? It has that dent in the top which would be the separation. I have that dent all the way around that same area.
    EL: 4.5
    EG: 4.25
    BPEL: 5.5

1 year goal: 6x5
    I'll reach this goal by Jan 2018.

2 year goal: 7x6

Comment

Here's a perfect example of what it looks like! I'm thinking it's just normal after seeing this picture. My penis looks exactly like this under the glans. http://www.desimd.com/sites/default/...uman-penis.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by _mrhyde View Post
        When I look at my penis head (I'm circumcised) It looks like there's a gap between where the glans meets the shaft. The outer appearance would look like the bottom picture in this image. http://files.websitetoolbox.com/94303/1798224

I remember a year or two ago way before I began PE a second time that it always had that little gap. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow. I've been getting random pains in different parts of my penis shaft and my pelvic floor gets tense, sometimes my urethra hurts. I hope I can continue PE after I heal. I want to take a 3 month break before starting again.
        PF tension, pain in the urethra. Look at my signature.

Here's a perfect example of what it looks like! I'm thinking it's just normal after seeing this picture. My penis looks exactly like this under the glans. http://www.desimd.com/sites/default/...uman-penis.jpg
        So does mine.
        HansTwilight
        Retired Moderator
        PE Gym Editor
        Member of the Month Jan 2017
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by HansTwilight; 01-06-2019, 04:59 PM.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

That is completely normal.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Not this old cherry again!

The wheels on the bus........!
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I thought it would be a colles or bucks fascia tear. Don't be mad at me for doing what I have to do.

Comment

With respect to this,
                It seems there is a lot of discontent with people claiming they have a fascia tear. I understand pelvic floor dysfunction is the main cause of hard flaccid but could a fascia tear still not be possible and cause similar symptoms? I am simply asking out of curiosity because I do not know what a fascia tear would entail? There doesn't seem to be much information online about it.

When I first got hard flaccid I would almost stretch (not with excessive force but a little bit) my penis to the left as it was the only way to get it hard (I was completely unaware of pelvic floor dysfunction at the time) after doing this for about two weeks I was in some pain at the base of my penis and received a curvature to the left. The pain lasted a few weeks but has gone now although I still remain with a curve and hard flaccid (and severe numbeness) although I can get elections pretty easily on mental arousal which stay hard long enough for sex.

Asking entirely because I am simply unknowledagble on this subject how do you know I wouldn't have torn a fascia? I also have very tight pelvic floor muscles (difficult to delicate, tight muscles, premature ejaculation) so I have assumed my issue is entirely pelvic floor dysfunction and have began stretching/breathing exercises and seeing a physio as such, but how would I know if I have pulled a fascia or not? Or anyone? Genuinely asking from a biological standpoint. Would you not be able to get an erection if this was the case? Or is fascia just simply too tough to tear? Would the pain be unbearable and ongoing? I also wonder just because I have noticed that some people gets penile curves when they get hard flaccid and I just wonder why a tight pelvic floor would do that? Again, please don't hate. I am simply asking because I do not know. We are all just trying to get closer to the truth and heal ourselves.

Comment

If you actually tore the fascia likely you would tear the penis skin also. Fascia is very tough. Blood would boil out the tear and pool up under the skin. You would have a huge lump of blood that continued to fill. The pain would be incredible and continuous.

Comment

Okay, well thanks Wishful. Why is it the first time someone has said that? Now hopefully anyone wondering if they had torn bucks fascia can now be assured that they don't provided they haven't had those symptoms.

Comment

According to my Urologist, (who actually knew about PF dysfunction). If you tore fascia, you would have an eggplant between your legs.
                      HansTwilight
                      Retired Moderator
                      PE Gym Editor
                      Member of the Month Jan 2017
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by HansTwilight; 01-06-2019, 05:01 PM.
                      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

You are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by ouchithurts View Post
                          Okay, well thanks Wishful. Why is it the first time someone has said that? Now hopefully anyone wondering if they had torn bucks fascia can now be assured that they don't provided they haven't had those symptoms.
                          Agreed.

Comment

There should be a stickied thread on how to identify all the major PE injuries and their symptoms and information on what to do with each injury. I know most injuries can only be fixed with surgery so that should be included in the thread along with other things like Bigbob's PF therapy and other therapy / rehabilitation threads.

Comment

There should be a stickied thread on how to identify all the major PE injuries and their symptoms and information on what to do with each injury. I know most injuries can only be fixed with surgery so that should be included in the thread along with other things like Bigbob's PF therapy and other therapy / rehabilitation threads.
                              I suggest messaging an admin/moderator about that.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-anomalies-injuries/3157-dealing-penile-injuries.html

My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I actually use to buy into this theory. After reading a lot and talking to a lot of top urologists, it seems unlikely that it could occur. The Dartos fascisa is actually fairly thin and not as thick as the Bucks fascia. However, I talked to a lot of urologists (even emailed some) who said they sometimes cut the whole Dartos fascia during a circumcision and some don't always stich it up because it heals back together by itself. There was a member who claimed he tore his fascia and got surgery but he never posted where he got the surgery or he never got back to me on skype which suggests he wasn't honest with what he was saying. I guess it's a theory people would buy into because a lot of people struggle to get rid of the HF but I don't think there's a lot of evidence supporting it

Comment

Working...
                                X