superficial colles' fascia tear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jonyoung View Post
    and for some of us why not try a priapus injection and or other stem cells just a thought heck it might make some of you gentlemen better I'm no fortune teller,

although this is going to sound weird I know but at times I feel as if something may be guiding me to an extent I don't know and I have a house camera and when I look at the live feeds a few times light like things ( I don't know) will bounce across the screen I don't know so I actually have a little bit of faith though at the same time I sure as heck aren't holding my breath but for some reason I can't explain I have a bit of confidence if that makes sense but yeah as far as the medical community goes well we all know how that goes so we see what the future holds
    Couldn't understand what you are trying to say,sounds like you have become a sage.
    Man go and get a life,you have been on this forum for a long time and you are still in the same stage.After a decade don't expect anything or may be you are making it up or may be you have some serious head issues.

What is ment by you had surgery for buried penis?This had been asked earlier by mikecares in 2015 and was left unanswered.I had to read some of your past posts. This means you had some other issues too with your penis and doctors did operate,thank those docs,they tried to help you with buried penis.

You say that you have some testicles and hormone issues too,it seems you have lots of issues, lots and lots of issues,so stop freaking others and stop self diagnosis of facica, pudendal artery Bla bla Bla when in present you have lots of issues.

My advice,go to a psychiatrist and get the head issue out,or get a implant,you have written you didn't have sex for 6 years in 2014 and you still don't get errection.This is the only way to get out of this mess.

Comment

dingledong
      Last edited by dingledong; 07-24-2018, 01:26 AM.

Comment

dingledong
        Last edited by dingledong; 07-24-2018, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• This thread looks like it needs some chill.
          My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
          Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
          Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
          1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

• Originally posted by dingledong View Post
            Oh my god makarinio could you stop calling them "uselessologists"

<disparaging comment removed>
            Admin.
            I really don't understand why it upsets you so much that I have an opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by dingledong View Post
              As for the rest of you in this thread, if it's come to the point where no medical doctor can cure you or whatever, try self-healing methods. Go read up on the law of attraction or mindful healing. Seriously, if you're all having these problems for years on end, you have nothing to lose.

Just... <removed>. Clearly it has not been good for the mental health of ANYONE actively posting here. All it does is scare guys that they have some sort of incurable injury with their dick that they probably don't have.

<comment removed, that kind of 'advice' is uncalled for>
              Admin
              If you see one of my later posts I suggested to everyone already to try meditation and Vipassana in particular for mindfulness.

I don't think this thread has been bad for the mental health at all but good for those to share their experiences and suggestions. I wouldn't have tried the physio therapist if it wasn't for this forum.

what you appear to suggest is not to share anything at all. We should exchange ideas cause who knows we might make progress. If anyone has been offended by any of my posts I sincerely apologise to all. If anyone is scared though of reading these posts then don't join (simple as that).

Makarinio123

Comment

• Hanging injury

I believe I am well conditioned and hung in past as much as over 20 pounds. I've been doing a lot of A-stretches recently.

Yesterday I decided to try hanging with a fulcrum lightly only to see what it feels like. I hung only 3.5 pounds for 10 minutes and didn't feel any stress. So I then tried 4.5 pounds for 10 minutes. Really didn't feel much stress.

Afterwards and even today, I have a slight pain once in awhile by glans. I think it's more from the hanger being clamped on too closely to glans and pulling.

Should I worry about an injury?
                Does anyone think I tore something?

Comment

• Yesterday I decided to try hanging with a fulcrum lightly only to see what it feels like. I hung only 3.5 pounds for 10 minutes and didn't feel any stress. So I then tried 4.5 pounds for 10 minutes. Really didn't feel much stress.

Afterwards and even today, I have a slight pain once in awhile by glans. I think it's more from the hanger being clamped on too closely to glans and pulling.

Do you think it's a superficial colles facial tear?

Comment

• Originally posted by hulkman View Post
                    Yesterday I decided to try hanging with a fulcrum lightly only to see what it feels like. I hung only 3.5 pounds for 10 minutes and didn't feel any stress. So I then tried 4.5 pounds for 10 minutes. Really didn't feel much stress.

Well it just might be. Or you could have a torn Bucks fascia. It's the season for that you know. I'll go get some coffee.
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      Well it just might be. Or you could have a torn Bucks fascia. It's the season for that you know. I'll go get some coffee.
                      Now Cusp you know full well it's venous hard flaccid leak season .

Comment

• Originally posted by hulkman View Post

Almost 2 years on and you're still asking the same question.
                        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                          Almost 2 years on and you're still asking the same question.
                          Cause I obviously did something here to cause pain. Wondering if I should worry about an injury

Comment

• It's only been one day, let it rest. You will be fine.
                            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

• Did you ever think that maybe you did too much and you're just sore? Of course not; injuries are more fun!
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                                Did you ever think that maybe you did too much and you're just sore? Of course not; injuries are more fun!
                                Like I said I didn't feel much stress. Not much time or weight.

Why can't these administrators respond with helpful insights instead of negative sarcasm, especially when you're the ones who are supposed to be guiding people in the right direction. Sorry I don't have a degree in penis anatomy like all you do

Comment

Working...
                                X