Surgically Confirmed: BUCK'S Fascia tear CAN cause HF like symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m3232 View Post
    It would be dishonest but not unethical.PPlacebo is often effective.
    Anyway, lets just see if the guy recovers.
    Was he given a time frame?
    Surgery takes about 4 weeks to recover up to 6

Comment

It would be dishonest but not unethical.PPlacebo is often effective.
      Anyway, lets just see if the guy recovers.
      Was he given a time frame?
      It would be extremely unethical man what are u saying lol. He's geting his sexual organ cut open and being told something is being restitched back together. This isn't the 1950s lol. I don't know why Its so hard to believe.

Comment

I just find it really sstrange that torn fascsia causes exact symptoms to a ruptured dorsal vein. (Cs indentation, general hf etc....)
        Regardless of the fascia issue these are just general hf symptoms that dont relate specifically to torn facia, its just reflex bc retraction.
        What I mean is the indentation will most likely still be there because it is caused by a tight bc which flexes in the anus rather than the perenium.
        I genuinely hope this works.
        It just doesn't seem to make any sense, hf symptoms are more or less identical regardless of how the injury is sustained.

Comment

I just find it really sstrange that torn fascsia causes exact symptoms to a ruptured dorsal vein. (Cs indentation, general hf etc....)
          Regardless of the fascia issue these are just general hf symptoms that dont relate specifically to torn facia, its just reflex bc retraction.
          What I mean is the indentation will most likely still be there because it is caused by a tight bc which flexes in the anus rather than the perenium.
          I genuinely hope this works.
          It just doesn't seem to make any sense, hf symptoms are more or less identical regardless of how the injury is sustained.
          The torn fascia is causing the HF symptoms and it cannot heal because it is torn 360 degrees around the penis. Not sure how else you want it chopped it up...this explains too much information regarding why people who get HF from an injury do not recover. People have tried everything and many still have the symptoms (erectile issues, HF, large and flaccid hang, etc). There is nothing more to say...if OP recovers and HF goes away, you can bet this is a big step in people being able to seek the right treatment.

Comment

So hang on, this was a 360 degree tear around the base that caused little or no a pain or a micro tear?
            Make cares you have mentioned both but op hasn't said either.
            One would be a tear and one would be a complete severance

Comment

So hang on, this was a 360 degree tear around the base that caused little or no a pain or a micro tear?
              Make cares you have mentioned both but op hasn't said either.
              One would be a tear and one would be a complete severance
              I spoke to op on Skype.fascia in the penjs is aponeurotic (aka minimal nerves).

Comment

And the reason this doc is not world famous doing this procedure and curing hard flaccids is???????
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                  And the reason this doc is not world famous doing this procedure and curing hard flaccids is???????
                  Sorry what? Urologists dknt understand hf at all...especially from an injury. Tbjs was simply an explorative surgery that led to this finding (like a knee arthroscopy). Most surgeons would not do this. And lastly, hf is not a huge issue compared to other issues. You can still have sex with it and havee decent function, which is why most Surgeons won't do surgery.

Comment

But if a doc finds out his procedure is successful he writes it up, gets reviewed, publishes it in a journal so other guys know and then makes lots of money. It doesn't seem to have happened here so I'm just wondering why? Docs love fame and money don't they?

Comment

But if a doc finds out his procedure is successful he writes it up, gets reviewed, publishes it in a journal so other guys know and then makes lots of money. It doesn't seem to have happened here so I'm just wondering why? Docs love fame and money don't they?
                      Not sure what you are asking me. Seems irrelevant to the issue. This procedure is fairly basic and doctors do it all the time - they do it in circumcisions (depending on the technique they use); doctors cut through the skin and then fascia and stich it back up after. The problem in this case is that there are no screenings or tests to confirm that the fascia is torn. The urologist that did this simply hypothesized that the fascia was torn and decided to do an explorative surgery. OP hasn't recovered yet so only time will tell. I'm sure he could convince the surgeon that many people have this problem and that this is a viable treatment option but that will only come with time

Comment

And the reason this doc is not world famous doing this procedure and curing hard flaccids
                        is???????
                        Because nobody cares about hard flaccid.
                        Imagine the fame...

Dr 'hard flaccid' Watson.

Comment

From this forum and many others it does seem that hard flaccid is a big issue so why wouldn't this doc write up a protocol, have it reviewed and published and help lots of guys and make some bucks at the same time.It all seems fishy!

Comment

[QUOTE=CUSP82;1126813]From this forum and many others it does seem that hard flaccid is a big issue so why wouldn't this doc write up a protocol, have it reviewed and published and help lots of guys and make some bucks at the same time.It all seems fishy![/QUOTE

I agree,, but this could only ever be described as exploritary surgery, I had the exact symptoms for 3 month and it was definitely nothing to do with facsia.
                            I can see alot of guys wanting to try it as a quick fix but I doubt most surgeons will touch it.
                            Hard flaccid is not as prolific as you probably think.
                            Its just that guys who have it are prolific posters.

Comment

And guys who don't wank all day wont even know they have 'hf'

Comment

From this forum and many others it does seem that hard flaccid is a big issue so why wouldn't this doc write up a protocol, have it reviewed and published and help lots of guys and make some bucks at the same time.It all seems fishy!
                                The key word is seems. It is actually not that big of an issue if you break it down logically. You can still get erecitons, you can still maintain them and you can still have intercourse with them consistently. I've had sex for almost 2 weeks straight with no problems (except for yesterday, where I lost my boner but that could be attributed to my lack of horniness). Sometimes the head can be less then slightly filled, but it still works well enough. I'm sure most people with HF that got it from an injury (and don't have other symptoms) can relate...but because its your dick and your sexual organ, people freak out and go all crazy about it. Surgery is usually a last line of defence for any problem. And also you must consider how you got hard flaccid....there is only a small population getting it from jelqing/stretching injuries. Other people get it from stress, pelvic pain, hormone imbalance, etc. Also, healthcare in Canada is free. This surgery would cost 0 dollars and 4k is not that much money compared to other surgeries that costs 10s of thousands of dollars

Comment

Working...
                                X