No announcement yet.

Surgically Confirmed: BUCK'S Fascia tear CAN cause HF like symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if hard flaccid is a symptom of physical injury to the penis, then should n't doctors who seen countless cases of penile injuries know about hard flaccid by now. any urologist should be able to answer a simple question such as how does the body react to a penis trauma/injury. like does the body retract the penis till it heals or is this a chronic state that you have teach the body to get out of.

so far out of all the countless forum posts about this issue the only ppl that reported they were healed or significantly improved were the ones that treated it as a pelvic floor dysfunction. and they did all types of scans and tests to make sure they don't have a physical injury.

Comment

You obviously don't read very well, when i clearly wrote, a doctor or surgeon will find anything worng with you if you give them the chance, do you think they spent 10-14 years in school with massive debt, so they could have you walk out of their office?
      Im not doubting he got the surgery, kwhat im saying is, he's a noob on a pe forum with thousands of guy, and who are perfectly fine, and decides to post a stupid post to put fear in peoples heads, all because he has issues!!!
      How do we know he didn't already have some what of a condition, how do we know he wouldn't have been fine with adiquate rest, let me tell you something, i've messed my dick up so bad over the years i've thought i was screwed, but i've always bounced back and so has almost everyone else, the problem is when people who don't have a clue what there doing, go to hard, hurt them selves, get anxiety (which further worsens the problem) and them blame it on pe, without even giving ot rest!
      How do we know, the surgeon didn't see an opurtunity and take it????
      i telling you, don't come over here with that bull crap about peing being the devil, i've had it with you noobs who have no idea what your talking about, coming over and posting crap, like you have the authority! Get Lost!!!!!!!!!
      Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by JurassicBone View Post
        You obviously don't read very well, when i clearly wrote, a doctor or surgeon will find anything worng with you if you give them the chance, do you think they spent 10-14 years in school with massive debt, so they could have you walk out of their office?
        Im not doubting he got the surgery, kwhat im saying is, he's a noob on a pe forum with thousands of guy, and who are perfectly fine, and decides to post a stupid post to put fear in peoples heads, all because he has issues!!!
        How do we know he didn't already have some what of a condition, how do we know he wouldn't have been fine with adiquate rest, let me tell you something, i've messed my dick up so bad over the years i've thought i was screwed, but i've always bounced back and so has almost everyone else, the problem is when people who don't have a clue what there doing, go to hard, hurt them selves, get anxiety (which further worsens the problem) and them blame it on pe, without even giving ot rest!
        How do we know, the surgeon didn't see an opurtunity and take it????
        i telling you, don't come over here with that bull crap about peing being the devil, i've had it with you noobs who have no idea what your talking about, coming over and posting crap, like you have the authority! Get Lost!!!!!!!!!
        You are all over the place man and are making zero sense. Your recovery from your injuries has nothing to do with this situation and Pplz with hard Flaccid. Hundreds of Pplz with hard flacid from jelqing have posted here and many of them have not recovered and post here all the time. You are strongly emotional and make zero logical sense in your posts

Comment

I make complete sense, if you dont have the mental faculties to understand what my point is, that's on you!
          And my emotions are completely warranted, when people who have no idea what their talking about, try to challenge the status quo, by posting ridiculous claims like stretching has lead to surgery, your a noob, don't try to tell me how PE works, or how rest and recovery aren't exactly what this kid needed!
          I've had HF, you know how to get ride of it, QUIT PULLING ON YOUR DICK!!!!! Get a hot wrap everyday!, massage your dick!!!!!!!!!
          Honestly mike, you've been here for all of three minutes, just shut up!
          JurassicBone
          Last edited by JurassicBone; 08-18-2015, 09:31 PM.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Can you not read the post title?
            It does not say all HF is fascia tear.
            It clearly says it COULD.

Some people recover but there are many who does not recover from symptoms after many years in which was THE CASE for the OP.

And he found the solution which they did confirm the tear in his bucks fascia.

So saying this post is atupid is ridiculous.

All HF is not mental. Everyone's situations is different.

LEARN to respect and if you dont agree then go post your comments somwhere else

Comment

And no where in his post he said PE is evil. Learn to read

Comment

People keep it friendly.
                A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                Pelvic Floor Balance./
                Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

No you right, he just writes a huge post about how he had to get surgery and spend thousands of dollars because stretching tore his junk, and thicker text to show how horrible it is.
                  And did YOU not read, i said a surgeon will say/do what ever to make a buck, so if you go in there saying you might have something, hes going to use it to his opportunity!
                  And you say many people have never healed, really, where??????
                  i have never in all my years read one post where someone has destroyed there penis through pe.
                  Oh, and like i said, ive had HF, it goes away, through rest, heat, and massage.
                  Did he do that probably not, but now hes an expert and sworn pe off, because it's so dangerous! (sarcasm, since you obviously didn't get it last time)

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

No you right, he just writes a huge post about how he had to get surgery and spend thousands of dollars because stretching tore his junk, and thicker text to show how horrible it is.
                    And did YOU not read, i said a surgeon will say/do what ever to make a buck, so if you go in there saying you might have something, hes going to use it to his opportunity!
                    And you say many people have never healed, really, where??????
                    i have never in all my years read one post where someone has destroyed there penis through pe.
                    Oh, and like i said, ive had HF, it goes away, through rest, heat, and massage.
                    Did he do that probably not, but now hes an expert and sworn pe off, because it's so dangerous! (sarcasm, since you obviously didn't get it last time)
                    I don't even know where to start. "rest, massage and heat?" Are you kidding me. I've talked to OP and several HF suffers that have tried every single treatment in the text book (yoga, physical therapy, restorative exercises, trigger point therapy --> all of which are much better then "resting" and "heat") and have not gotten better and STILL have hard flaccid. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Why don't you take a look at the HF thread and look at how many posters post for MONTHS and even up to YEARS without getting better. An lastly, it was an explorative surgery...NOT a surgery that the surgeon convinced him to do. OP suggested it to the surgeon and the surgeon decided to go ahead with it.

I've talked with OP extensively and he was truly depressed by HF and scared that he would never have a normal sex life again. Stop posting off straight emotions.

Comment

I know exactly what im talking about, im sorry mike you dont have a clue what your talking about!
                      If you look at the people in those threads, most of them are noobs, they haven't spent enough time doing pe to understand anything about what happens with exercise.
                      I was learning stil after three years, i've had hard flaccid, and YES, RESTING, HEAT, MASSAGE works!!!
                      the fact the you shrug it off goes to show how little you really know.
                      And ill post on emotions all i want, because im sick and tired of guys like you, who have no idea what there talking about, posting horrific threads that discourage people from pe, when in reality your full of it!

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

JurassicBone
                        My apologies if i may have offended you.
                        But you gotta read his symtpoms.Preciously posted in diff. Thread.
                        He clearly had and many others have symptoms not are not excatly Hard Flaccid.
                        He did indicate and many others donot have hard flaccid.

Some have long flaccid, larger soft flaccid, skin detachment, and partial erect leading to no return of EQ and loss of spont/morning erection.

You may be right, HF is muscular dysfunction and mental.

BUT SOME do not have any sort of HF rather have symptoms listed above that havent resolved.

This thread is not trying to scare anyone. WE ARE trying to help others find a solution and for safer PE.

Comment

Hey mike cares, I was thinking about the ethics of this surgeon and situation which you mentioned earlier in the thread, it calls to mind two questions,
                          1. Do you think all surgeon are ethically and morally pure because they studied at med school?
                          2. Is it unethical after exploritory surgery, if, hypothetically the surgeon found nothing, but knew all the symptoms and patient history and possible muscular and psychological causes of the condition, it would not be unethical to suggest post operatively that a proceedure was carried out if in his or her PROFESSIONAL opinion, they believed a placebo could in any way help the patients recovery I have very little doubt that the surgeon would consider it, honestly report it in his notes and hope fir the best.
                          This would be the doctor using discretion, not being dishonest or unprofessional in any way and documenting the placebo as especulative aftercare .
                          Sound maverick?
                          This is a maverick surgeon.
                          I dont even think it would be remotely maverick for a medical professional to do so.
                          I think most surgeons would consider itwwould not harm the surgeons reputation in any way to do so.
                          The placebo effect is medically effective and sound.

Comment

Hey all, I just learned about the buck fascia and even though I can do my FSL a 1/2 inch further then my BPEL I feels like that's about all I'll ever get from it. Is the same true for everyone here that have BF?

How are ppl straightening out their upward curves O_o let's conquer BF!!!

##The buck stops here##

Comment

I know exactly what im talking about, im sorry mike you dont have a clue what your talking about!
                              If you look at the people in those threads, most of them are noobs, they haven't spent enough time doing pe to understand anything about what happens with exercise.
                              I was learning stil after three years, i've had hard flaccid, and YES, RESTING, HEAT, MASSAGE works!!!
                              the fact the you shrug it off goes to show how little you really know.
                              And ill post on emotions all i want, because im sick and tired of guys like you, who have no idea what there talking about, posting horrific threads that discourage people from pe, when in reality your full of it!
                              You honestly have zero idea about what you are talking about. I'm going into physiotherapy this septemeber and the fact that you think "rest, heat and message" work shows your lack of incite. Exercise is the greatest method of recovery and that has not helped a lot of people with hard flaccid. Many people rest for MONTHs (one guy rested for 6 months, I rested for 7 weeks and OP rested for 3 months). Rest does nothing but causes deconditioning. Everyone has tried massage and trigger point therapy (little success with that) and heat does nothing more then change the state of the penis for the few minutes that you use it. I don't care nor give a shit about PE and what people do with it. I'm simply saying OP's surgeon found a tear and fixed it up, which was caused by jelqing/stretching. Why is it so hard to believe these exercise can cause damage? The penis is like any part of the human body and it can be damaged. I'm done posting here so don't even bother replying..I'm basically arguing with people who think someone is lying about there results in order to prove their own "theory."

Comment

Oh boys let's be nice; we can argue like big kids instead of little ones.

As for the Bucks fascia thing, well I have spent quite a bit of time on medline searches and reading some urology journals and man is a tear their weird; extreme trauma seems to be the only way to do it. Besides fascia is really tough to cut through let alone tear!
                                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                                X