No announcement yet.

Surgically Confirmed: BUCK'S Fascia tear CAN cause HF like symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are not arguing mike you are discussing. Its fine, our opinions differ but hf is a very interesting (niche lol) subject.
    You can't understand it unless youve had it.

Are you sure you are doing rks correctly?
    Longerlastingnoob has some great thread on this.
    As well as your extra hard erection shaft can you feel your perineum hard and balled up too when you get a erection?
    My perineum was none existent flaccid and like a golf ball sneaking up my ass when erect
    I was do things that weren't rks for a while.
    Its the weirdest exercise. There are about three different things of which I dont know which is 'correct' for rks' I just know which is most effective. Sometimes when I try to do an rk something else happens and I discove a new way to stretch.

Comment

And I am not saying that the OP or the surgeon are lying.

Comment

Shame the OP couldn't hang around long enough to report whether the surgery had worked or not.
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Odd question but does anyone notice after their injury that their right testicle hangs lower than right

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
            Shame the OP couldn't hang around long enough to report whether the surgery had worked or not.
            He only had it a week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by m3232 View Post
              You are not arguing mike you are discussing. Its fine, our opinions differ but hf is a very interesting (niche lol) subject.
              You can't understand it unless youve had it.

Are you sure you are doing rks correctly?
              Longerlastingnoob has some great thread on this.
              As well as your extra hard erection shaft can you feel your perineum hard and balled up too when you get a erection?
              My perineum was none existent flaccid and like a golf ball sneaking up my ass when erect
              I was do things that weren't rks for a while.
              Its the weirdest exercise. There are about three different things of which I dont know which is 'correct' for rks' I just know which is most effective. Sometimes when I try to do an rk something else happens and I discove a new way to stretch.
              Yes, I am doing them right. I do them everyday. I've had a pelvic physio help me do them and I continue to do them. They work extremely well for premature ejaculation. I can pretty much last for as long as I want. However, like I said, sometimes my erections go away when I'm inside a girl or I just lose it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo10228 View Post
                Odd question but does anyone notice after their injury that their right
                testicle hangs lower than left
                Correction

Comment

Jimbo, you likely never noticed, but your testicles hang at slightly different levels or height, normally. That's by physiological design, so that they are less prone to injury from a direct hit. If they hang at exactly the same
                  level, they would both receive the same force of impact, By hanging slightly off center of each other, they don't
                  take the same impact nor do they bang directly into each other when hit. Make sense?

Comment

I've read that most men's testicles hang with the left being lower. It looks as if sometimes my left (which is bigger) is being pulled up. I have no pain in testicles but lots of pain/tightness in left piriformous muscle. Been trying to release it. I worried about this fascia stuff though because I felt a pop when stretching my flaccid penis and am very distressed at what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo10228 View Post
                      I've read that most men's testicles hang with the left being lower. It looks as if sometimes my left (which is bigger) is being pulled up. I have no pain in testicles but lots of pain/tightness in left piriformous muscle. Been trying to release it. I worried about this fascia stuff though because I felt a pop when stretching my flaccid penis and am very distressed at what to do.
                      That pop was likely a lig pop, fairly normal from stretches, and not really anything to be concerned about unless you have soreness or pain in the ligs beneath the fatpad near your shaft. If so, just lay off the stretches for a while especially on that side. Lig sprains can take a long time to heal, so give it time before stretching again if it's sore.

Your testicles are surrounded by the cremaster muscles that raise/lower them when temp. changes or when you get a spike in cortisol (fight/flight/anger) or during sex/edging. The cremaster muscles can be retrained by wearing a testicle cuff or ball stretcher, to keep your testicles hanging lower in the scrotum, if they turtle a lot. Over time, by wearing the cuff plus doing my Uro stretch along with rbi99's testicle jelqs, you can improve the hang and size of your testicles, making them larger, healthier and extending the spermatic cords. Along with the relaxed cremaster muscles the turteling can be greatly reduced, if not eliminated. Read my post #5 on the following link for more info on my Uro stretch and testicle cuffs.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...rkey-neck.html

Comment

OTE=m3232;1127050]Hey mike cares, I was thinking about the ethics of this surgeon and situation which you mentioned earlier in the thread, it calls to mind two questions,
                        1. Do you think all surgeon are ethically and morally pure because they studied at med school?
                        2. Is it unethical after exploritory surgery, if, hypothetically the surgeon found nothing, but knew all the symptoms and patient history and possible muscular and psychological causes of the condition, it would not be unethical to suggest post operatively that a proceedure was carried out if in his or her PROFESSIONAL opinion, they believed a placebo could in any way help the patients recovery I have very little doubt that the surgeon would consider it, honestly report it in his notes and hope fir the best.
                        This would be the doctor using discretion, not being dishonest or unprofessional in any way and documenting the placebo as especulative aftercare .
                        Sound maverick?
                        This is a maverick surgeon.
                        I dont even think it would be remotely maverick for a medical professional to do so.
                        I think most surgeons would consider itwwould not harm the surgeons reputation in any way to do so.
                        The placebo effect is medically effective and sound.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else think placebo/speculative aftercare would be staple after invasive exploratory surgery?
                        Its a bit of a catch 22.

Comment

Originally posted by m3232 View Post
                          OTE=m3232;1127050]Hey mike cares, I was thinking about the ethics of this surgeon and situation which you mentioned earlier in the thread, it calls to mind two questions,
                          1. Do you think all surgeon are ethically and morally pure because they studied at med school?
                          2. Is it unethical after exploritory surgery, if, hypothetically the surgeon found nothing, but knew all the symptoms and patient history and possible muscular and psychological causes of the condition, it would not be unethical to suggest post operatively that a proceedure was carried out if in his or her PROFESSIONAL opinion, they believed a placebo could in any way help the patients recovery I have very little doubt that the surgeon would consider it, honestly report it in his notes and hope fir the best.
                          This would be the doctor using discretion, not being dishonest or unprofessional in any way and documenting the placebo as especulative aftercare .
                          Sound maverick?
                          This is a maverick surgeon.
                          I dont even think it would be remotely maverick for a medical professional to do so.
                          I think most surgeons would consider itwwould not harm the surgeons reputation in any way to do so.
                          The placebo effect is medically effective and sound.
                          Anyone else think placebo/speculative aftercare would be staple after invasive exploratory surgery?
                          Its a bit of a catch 22.[/QUOTE]

Again, this isn't the 1950s. Doctors don't cut you open and tell you they've done something and then don't do it. That is career suicide and extremely unethical. His fascia was torn and he got it fixed. End of story man...not sure how else to spin it.

Comment

It has nothing to do with the 1950s mike.placebo is more respected and accepted now than it was then.its certainly not career suicide to write up the operation honestly. Medical professional discretion os used all the time.

Comment

One must minute everyone is bashing the doctors saying they dont know shit and are incompetent because they cant make your dick hard, the next minute a doctor who perform an exploritary surgery privately for a fee, the results ofwhich not yet known and its 'doctors dont do this and dont do that, blah blah, its not 1950... shit man. Thats naive.
                              In what year were all medical professionals canonised becoming morally and ethically pure?
                              Was that 1973...?
                              Its like when they brought down hitler and totally put an end to totalitarian fascist dictatorship lol

Comment

Whatever the result you will see it , and no body knows what is it even OP and doctor maybe yeah he repair the fascia and maybe that will not work nobody knows , SO stop acting like that , repeating your talk every day .

we all hope that works , plus this man does not mean to scary any one here , he just sharing his experience and I think you are Adults enough to decide whats good for you , and if its not : just Step aside

Comment

Working...
                                X