Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islamic Terrorist attack in Florida (Obama goes against the victims)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget the guns ; it is not about that. That is what some want you to believe. It is the mentality.

Many years ago at a nightclub in NYC more people were killed by a guy who set fire to the place and barricaded the doors. The fire and stampede killed far more than in Orlando. Stop the focus on the guns; you are losing site of the issue.

France has strict gun laws don't they? Then were did those guys at the Paris murder get their automatic weapons? Focus on the mentality , the ideology if you ever want it curtailed.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
      So under your logic, a criminal can call the cops and tell them "hey, I am a terrorist, I will go to the mall and kill people right now in the name of allah" If all the police were libs like you, they would say "oh don't worry don't do nothing. We can't prove anything, and he is a muslim so he is a good person" Then the terrorist kills 100 people and blow himself in pieces, and your people is like "oh this is not islamic terror.
      No...the police go in and either arrest or take down the active shooter. I'm just saying you can't believe 100% of everything someone not in the right mind says regarding their reason for doing it. Very likely what happened COULD be due to ISIS, or the fact a warped and deranged mind decided he would do it for ISIS. There is just no 100% way to tell what the true motives were.

And race, creed, gender, etc do not make a person good or bad...a person chooses that path themselves. ISIS just uses a warped view of Islam to try to justify what they do and indoctrinate others to join...same as the KKK, IRA, Nazis, etc did with Christianity.
      Phoenix7672
      Member of the Month Oct 2015
      Last edited by Phoenix7672; 06-13-2016, 08:41 AM.
      Original/Current Stats:
      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Whatever is the cause, guns has nothing to do with it. Despite all the intentions from hussein obama to push his nasty agenda, it has nothing to do with it.

Marihuana has been illegal for decades. So obama is going to tell me now that nobody has smoked marihuana all these past decades because is illegal?? I mean we couldn't have a more retarded president!!! its unbelievable the level of stupidity in this guy.

We can ban for example AR-15. ok, no problem. A criminal is not going to get an assault rifle because its banned?? or because its hard to get one?? or because he didn't pass psychological tests?? No. Instead, thanks to oabama immigration open border globalist system, mexican cartels will smuggle AK-47 into the US. to the black market. Just like a junkie can buy heroin, crack or whatever on the streets, the criminal will find the way to buy an aka-47 on the streets.

GUN IS NOT THE ISSUE!!! wake up libs!!! Guns or Mickey Mouse are innocent!!! if we had a real president, he would have finished the job in the middle east and we wouldn't have all these whacks in the middle east recruiting twisted perverts online on twitter.

Comment

While there are some countries with guns _and_ low gun deaths. I've heard no one explain how we lower gun deaths other than reducing access to guns. The countries that banned guns have lower gun deaths.

For those of you who feel removing easy access to guns is wrong... just what exactly are you fearing would happen? A dictatorship takes over? Several middle east countries had successful revolutions with a gun saturation rate less than 1/100 of the guns per capita here in the US. Thus, we already have 100 times as many guns (or more) than we need to overthrow a dictator.

I find it sad when someone thinks a single person being elected can drastically change the course of our country. Totally ignoring congress is likely to leave you disappointed with whoever you claim is your "savior." I might point out that someone "strong" enough to take control from Congress is technically the very dictator that you fear would rise if guns were "taken away" (which no one has proposed, just background checks). So here we are, you refuse to keep known terrorists from getting guns, and you insist on giving the country to a fascist.

As for your hyperbolic "assessment" of Obama's term, froth at the mouth does not substitute for reason. Your assumption that the world is populated by "libs" and "those who are not crazy/stupid/etc." is super sad. You have swallowed, hook line sinker and half the fishing poll, the manipulative lie that we exist on a linear spectrum from "liberal" to "conservative". The vast majority of americans agree on a shocking amount of things, yet year after year we don't get them because people vote based on fear. We get duped into a war on drugs, war on poverty, war on Iraq, and now war on Hispanics and Islam. Our worst enemy is our own ignorance and fear.

As this wasn't enough, Jackxxx, your statement equating everyone from the middle east to a "roaches" is dehumanizing and desire to see them all killed is called genocide (You said "turn those countries into desolated desserts and take all their oil tis the last drop. Starve them until they disappear just like a pest of ants or roaches."). I suggest you cease both kinds of statements immediately as I'm fairly certain that you have violated the posting policy of this site. I see from your statements that you haven't learned about Rwanda nor the holocaust, so you don't understand this, but the first phase of genocide is to dehumanize the potential victims.

Even in the face of the attack last night, the greatest risk we all face is from the food we put into our own mouths (sugar/processed-food induced heart/metabolic disease). If you are concerned of acute death... its car accidents and guns. Guns in the hands of americans, usually someone shooting someone they know very well (spouse, neighbor, friend) in a regretful "heat-of-the-moment."

I can only imagine that when self-driving cars come out, you'll insist on keeping your old one. "No one gonna pry my hands off the steering wheel!" Despite evidence that your cars, just like your guns, is really just putting you and other americans at greater risk, you persist with theories that are NOT BACKED BY SCIENCE.

I wonder how much better our world would be if you put all this energy of yours into compassion for your neighbors instead of hating people you dont know for reasons you don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by feelsgood View Post
            While there are some countries with guns _and_ low gun deaths. I've heard no one explain how we lower gun deaths other than reducing access to guns. The countries that banned guns have lower gun deaths.

For those of you who feel removing easy access to guns is wrong... just what exactly are you fearing would happen? A dictatorship takes over? Several middle east countries had successful revolutions with a gun saturation rate less than 1/100 of the guns per capita here in the US. Thus, we already have 100 times as many guns (or more) than we need to overthrow a dictator.

I find it sad when someone thinks a single person being elected can drastically change the course of our country. Totally ignoring congress is likely to leave you disappointed with whoever you claim is your "savior." I might point out that someone "strong" enough to take control from Congress is technically the very dictator that you fear would rise if guns were "taken away" (which no one has proposed, just background checks). So here we are, you refuse to keep known terrorists from getting guns, and you insist on giving the country to a fascist.

As for your hyperbolic "assessment" of Obama's term, froth at the mouth does not substitute for reason. Your assumption that the world is populated by "libs" and "those who are not crazy/stupid/etc." is super sad. You have swallowed, hook line sinker and half the fishing poll, the manipulative lie that we exist on a linear spectrum from "liberal" to "conservative". The vast majority of americans agree on a shocking amount of things, yet year after year we don't get them because people vote based on fear. We get duped into a war on drugs, war on poverty, war on Iraq, and now war on Hispanics and Islam. Our worst enemy is our own ignorance and fear.

As this wasn't enough, Jackxxx, your statement equating everyone from the middle east to a "roaches" is dehumanizing and desire to see them all killed is called genocide (You said "turn those countries into desolated desserts and take all their oil tis the last drop. Starve them until they disappear just like a pest of ants or roaches."). I suggest you cease both kinds of statements immediately as I'm fairly certain that you have violated the posting policy of this site. I see from your statements that you haven't learned about Rwanda nor the holocaust, so you don't understand this, but the first phase of genocide is to dehumanize the potential victims.

Even in the face of the attack last night, the greatest risk we all face is from the food we put into our own mouths (sugar/processed-food induced heart/metabolic disease). If you are concerned of acute death... its car accidents and guns. Guns in the hands of americans, usually someone shooting someone they know very well (spouse, neighbor, friend) in a regretful "heat-of-the-moment."

I can only imagine that when self-driving cars come out, you'll insist on keeping your old one. "No one gonna pry my hands off the steering wheel!" Despite evidence that your cars, just like your guns, is really just putting you and other americans at greater risk, you persist with theories that are NOT BACKED BY SCIENCE.

I wonder how much better our world would be if you put all this energy of yours into compassion for your neighbors instead of hating people you dont know for reasons you don't understand.
            Simply I don't feel anyone should surrender a right for the piece of mind of another. This is the same thought process that allows the religious to feel they have a right to legislate who can marry who. No ones comfort is worth another's freedom. This nation was founded on that very principle. From offensive speech to "dangerous" weapons.

I'm sorry your fear effects you to the point that you would be more comfortable striping the rights of others. However, this is a constitutionally protected right. The moment we begin to disregard the freedoms guaranteed by the bill of rights this country is no longer its self and I honestly will feel 0 loyalty to her.

Comment

Also how could it be coincidence that another attack was to take place within hours in LA. Come on lets be real. 2 attacks on gays within hours both men claiming ties to ISIS. We have an issue with this new type of terror attack.

Comment

All I know is that I'm happy to live in a country that doesn't have a gun culture and I believe we're all the more safer for being relatively gun free.
                The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Your liberal way of thinking is so twisted, bizarre and pathetic, that you sound like a foreigner. There is no common sense in you post. I don't need to cease anything. And I stand by what I already said. We need to turn those countries into desolated inhospitable desserts and seize the oil. Just give them enough time to leave, then we bomb the caves full of roaches.

Perhaps you have become conditioned to the reality of other countries. We are the USA. To be honest, I don't care what other countries do with their guns, if it works for them, great. Im happy or them. We, are different. We, have different principles. Tell me for example, why the military should have assault weapons and the civilians don't? What is the logic behind? who order that? This government is by the people for the people, not the other way around. We have the power, we have the control. Therefore we have the weapons. Why they should be in the hands of the government???? that has never been the case in this country, and certainly it was not the way it was created. If thats the way it is in other parts of the world, good for them. Perhaps you're in the wrong country.

I can tell you one thing for sure. A gun ban or control law will NEVER PASS. Nobody protect and defend myself other than ME. and if any of these marxists ever tried to force a law unconstitutionally against out will, I guarantee you all gun stores would be cleared in no time. All guns would be sold in a matter of days, you can pass all the laws you want but Americans will be armed to the teeth like never before. In fact, thanks to hussein obama, gun sales have been in an all time high these past 8 years. Because of his stupidity talk, people is buying more guns. Because of his stupidity talk we have more freaks misusing guns.

Comment

Originally posted by gms585 View Post
                    Simply I don't feel anyone should surrender a right for the piece of mind of another. This is the same thought process that allows the religious to feel they have a right to legislate who can marry who. No ones comfort is worth another's freedom. This nation was founded on that very principle. From offensive speech to "dangerous" weapons.

I'm sorry your fear effects you to the point that you would be more comfortable striping the rights of others. However, this is a constitutionally protected right. The moment we begin to disregard the freedoms guaranteed by the bill of rights this country is no longer its self and I honestly will feel 0 loyalty to her.
                    You have a very poor understanding of rights. "My rights end where another person's begins," is the phrase given to small children to help them understand they are not the only people in the universe.

As an example, would you be okay with a private citizen who makes an atomic weapon in their garage? I'll save some time and write your answer "NO, of course I don't want some random person to have a device that would kill millions in an instant. He shouldn't have the 'right' to risk my life." So you already agree with me in principle... it's just a debate about what limits on the size/type of weapon/device makes the most sense.

In a few decades, I suspect it will be illegal to drive a car that doesn't have automatic emergency braking (i.e. brings itself to a full stop instead of running over a pedestrian). The justification will be... your 'right' to drive in the city does not include the right to risk that pedestrians life. However rare or infrequent it is that a driver gets distracted and drives onto a sidewalk, we will still make the call that those deaths can now and should now be avoided.

It's the same with guns. Once it's the leading cause of death, rest assured that the guns will go away. Here's the surprising part... no one will be there taking them from you. You will be the one to give it up so that your family and friends are safer.

Comment

You have a very poor understanding of rights. "My rights end where another person's begins," is the phrase given to small children to help them understand they are not the only people in the universe.

As an example, would you be okay with a private citizen who makes an atomic weapon in their garage? I'll save some time and write your answer "NO, of course I don't want some random person to have a device that would kill millions in an instant. He shouldn't have the 'right' to risk my life." So you already agree with me in principle... it's just a debate about what limits on the size/type of weapon/device makes the most sense.

In a few decades, I suspect it will be illegal to drive a car that doesn't have automatic emergency braking (i.e. brings itself to a full stop instead of running over a pedestrian). The justification will be... your 'right' to drive in the city does not include the right to risk that pedestrians life. However rare or infrequent it is that a driver gets distracted and drives onto a sidewalk, we will still make the call that those deaths can now and should now be avoided.

It's the same with guns. Once it's the leading cause of death, rest assured that the guns will go away. Here's the surprising part... no one will be there taking them from you. You will be the one to give it up so that your family and friends are safer.

Are you in your right mind? You're talking first about non existent realities completely hypothetical that relay on advanced technology like creating an atomic bomb in the garage and automatic braking system on cars. In that case we should discuss immigration laws for aliens from another planets once they come and go here like tourists. This is about our reality. Its about common sense. Guns will NEVER go away. Only technology will advance and modify them, improve them. But they will never go away.

There is ONE THING that could potentially change all these gun crimes, but is something that the government would not allow because the government IS PROFITING FROM ALL THIS. And that is, if you create a fingerprint recognition system in the handle of the gun that can only allow the gun to be used by its owner, it would change everything forever. You can make it as safe as for example a system that has to be programmed at the store for that specific owner with a one time programming for the life of the gun. That would change everything forever. It can be done. The technology is out there. Why hasn't been done? government corruption.

Comment

You're talking first about non existent realities completely hypothetical that relay on advanced technology like creating an atomic bomb in the garage and automatic braking system on cars.
                        Both of those things have existed for decades, Jackxxx. You do know that, right?

fingerprint recognition system in the handle of the gun that can only allow the gun to be used by its owner.... The technology is out there. Why hasn't been done? government corruption.
                        Holy sh*t, Jackxxx and I agree on something! I've wondered why the NRA fights features like this. Usually the argument seems to go "well, first its a print reader. Then it's a gun owner registry. Then they come for our guns."

Comment

...The way to end this game is getting rid of the source of the problem. We must turn those countries into desolated desserts and take all their oil tis the last drop. Starve them until they disappear just like a pest of ants or roaches...
                          ...We need to turn those countries into desolated inhospitable desserts and seize the oil. Just give them enough time to leave, then we bomb the caves full of roaches...
                          Tone down the hate speech please Jacko...there's no need for it.
                          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                            Tone down the hate speech please Jacko...there's no need for it.

What hate speech?? Im talking about terrorists. Savages who chop the heads off of westerners and post it on youtube. Should I have some mercy with them? They wish you and me and all our families the most horrific death and display it publicly. And we should go with rules and laws to control them? No way. Erase them from the face of the earth.

Comment

Both of those things have existed for decades, Jackxxx. You do know that, right?

Yes but far beyond the capabilities for any civilian to create it in the garage. Out in the country in the south those good ol country boys rebuild all type of engines, create different types of engines, they build everything themselves. If they could easily make an atomic bomb, they most probably wouldn't do it because is common sense. Theres no need for it. You don't need to go far to an atomic bomb. We can just use bazookas as an example. As far as I know nobody is interested in buying a bazooka. Why. Are you gonna blow 1/4 of your house if a criminal comes in? No need for it. Its common sense. Common sense, good faith and trust have always been part of this country. Unfortunately those values have been slowly being abused.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                                All I know is that I'm happy to live in a country that doesn't have a gun culture and I believe we're all the more safer for being relatively gun free.
                                you live in England?

Comment

Working...
                                X