Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islamic Terrorist attack in Florida (Obama goes against the victims)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guns don't kill people... ill people kill people.

Didn't Cain kill Abel with a rock?

The government better get out there and start collecting rocks before they think to collect guns.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      Guns don't kill people... ill people kill people.

Didn't Cain kill Abel with a rock?

The government better get out there and start collecting rocks before they think to collect guns.
      Yep...there's a lot of ill people out there. Time to take away their ammunition!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
        Yep...there's a lot of ill people out there. Time to take away their ammunition!
        Illness can be a flip of a switch, all there needs to be is a trigger. So snagging ammo from just the "ill" will stop nothing.

Did'ja know.. anyone can go in a shed and fabricate guns and ammo? All it takes is a brain and a little bit of time.. the internet has endless information on how to do just such.

But hey, if someone is crazy enough to go on a massacre, then they better ban chainsaws too! They also better take away motorized vehicles while they're at it, because I'm sure there just might be someone out there that might want to run over some people.

Come to think of it, while we are at it, the government better take away all water, because we know for certain that water can kill people!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
          Illness can be a flip of a switch, all there needs to be is a trigger. So snagging ammo from just the "ill" will stop nothing.

Did'ja know.. anyone can go in a shed and fabricate guns and ammo? All it takes is a brain and a little bit of time.. the internet has endless information on how to do just such.

But hey, if someone is crazy enough to go on a massacre, then they better ban chainsaws too! They also better take away motorized vehicles while they're at it, because I'm sure there just might be someone out there that might want to run over some people.

Come to think of it, while we are at it, the government better take away all water, because we know for certain that water can kill people!

Guns were created for one purpose. I don't own a gun, I don't want a gun and I don't need a gun.

Okay...so educate me. What would happen in the US if guns were made illegal?

Comment

The right of an individual to defend himself against man or government is what we in the U.S. are.

A woman I know was brutally raped. She will not go out of her house without her pistol to prevent it from ever happening again. Take away her gun and you take her life. Is that her problem to deal with?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Guns were created for one purpose. I don't own a gun, I don't want a gun and I don't need a gun.

If you lived in chicago where the presidents from and by the way has a total gun ban and probably the highsr murder along with washing dc etc.The only people that have guns are the animals without morals and conscience,meanwhile law abiding are made
              defenceless
              Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                The right of an individual to defend himself against man or government is what we in the U.S. are.

A woman I know was brutally raped. She will not go out of her house without her pistol to prevent it from ever happening again. Take away her gun and you take her life. Is that her problem to deal with?
                That woman having a pistol isn't the answer to her problems, all it is doing is giving her a false sense of security. If, God forbid, that scenario were to happen again to her how could she be sure that her attacker wouldn't overpower her and use her own weapon against her.

The problem is the rapist, the solution isn't the gun.

Comment

Well since we can't get all the rapist off the street she feels protected. Now the odds of her getting raped again is very small. That we know. I know from her that the thought that she can attempt to protect herself allows her to function. No one could look into her eyes, see the fear and take it away from.

Oh yes she did try therapy; therapy sometimes can't cure.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputine View Post
                    If you lived in chicago where the presidents from and by the way has a total gun ban and probably the highsr murder along with washing dc etc.The only people that have guns are the animals without morals and conscience,meanwhile law abiding are made
                    defenceless
                    Then your problem is to eliminate the guns from the animals, not arm your citizens to the teeth.

Like I said before, having armed citizens didn't prevent the Orlando massacre. Give that fucker a chainsaw or a knife rather than an automatic weapon and the death toll would have been much less.

Comment

First if to clear things up. POTUS is not Muslim, nor does he support terrorism of any kind.

Second, nobody in the current administration has suggested taking your guns. Not a single time has anybody mentioned anything about confiscating guns. That is FOX news propaganda. If you say something enough people believe its true.

Third, bombing the middle east will not stop terrorism. Occupying Iraq with our military will not stop terrorism. This is an ideology that you cannot blow up. All they will do is go back to herding sheep or selling knock off dvds until we leave. And to anybody that suggests sending our boya there to get killed better not say it until you show your enlistment papers to go fight. Its real for a bunch of sissies on the Internet to send other people to die just so they can feel some "false" sense of security. We are not fighting an army on the battlefield.

The only thing that could have prevented the shooting in Orlando is if this guy did not have a gun in his hand. The right way to make that happen I do not know. But it sure as hell makes it a lot easier when a looney can walk into a store and buy a machine gun.
                      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Then your problem is to eliminate the guns from the animals, not arm your citizens to the teeth.

Like I said before, having armed citizens didn't prevent the Orlando massacre. Give that fucker a chainsaw or a knife rather than an automatic weapon and the death &toll would have been much less.
                        \
                        You're serious right?

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                          First if to clear things up. POTUS is not Muslim, nor does he support terrorism of any kind.

Second, nobody in the current administration has suggested taking your guns. Not a single time has anybody mentioned anything about confiscating guns. That is FOX news propaganda. If you say something enough people believe its true.

Third, bombing the middle east will not stop terrorism. Occupying Iraq with our military will not stop terrorism. This is an ideology that you cannot blow up. All they will do is go back to herding sheep or selling knock off dvds until we leave. And to anybody that suggests sending our boya there to get killed better not say it until you show your enlistment papers to go fight. Its real for a bunch of sissies on the Internet to send other people to die just so they can feel some "false" sense of security. We are not fighting an army on the battlefield.

The only thing that could have prevented the shooting in Orlando is if this guy did not have a gun in his hand. The right way to make that happen I do not know. But it sure as hell makes it a lot easier when a looney can walk into a store and buy a machine gun.
                          That is your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                            Well since we can't get all the rapist off the street she feels protected. Now the odds of her getting raped again is very small. That we know. I know from her that the thought that she can attempt to protect herself allows her to function. No one could look into her eyes, see the fear and take it away from.

Oh yes she did try therapy; therapy sometimes can't cure.
                            Maybe she would feel more secure if she knew she was being monitored on CCTV by someone who was looking out for her welfare and could raise the alarm immediately, rather than hoping that by chance a patrol car would come by.

Give me CCTV over having to feel the need to carry a lethal weapon to feel safe every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputine View Post
                              \
                              You're serious right?
                              Prove me wrong.

Comment

That would mean no armed military and no armed police, and also no armed law abiding citizens.

Here in the US it is illegal to carry a concealed pistol in any place that serves alcohol.. if government wants to completely ban guns and yank them from law abiding citizens, there will be more defenseless mass shootings, because criminals and ill minded will always have and/or find a way to get guns.

If it were legal, for law abiding citizens, to carry in clubs, I bet'cha the mass shooting that happened yeaterday would not have been as large; instead a law abiding citizen would have taken out the gunman, instead of waiting on police arrive to do so.

My question is, why did the owner of the night club not have an AR? I know if I was a night club owner, I'd have one with me every night at my place of business.

These terrorists and ill minded people seem to always target locations where they know that everyone will be legally defenseless.

Carry laws need to change, and they are, for the better.

Comment

Working...
                                X