Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islamic Terrorist attack in Florida (Obama goes against the victims)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
    If you are insinuating that the only purpose is to kill people you are dead wrong. 90% of the firearms in this country are for sporting use, not murder, robing or some other type of terrorism. I own 2 guns and they sit in my closet collecting dust until I decide that I may want to go out hunting sometime. Nobody is going to take that right from me due to a few psychos out there that the law is helpless to do anything about until they do something.
    Guns are made to kill...be it animals or humans...full stop.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

It's not the guns, it's the person behind it. And it's the very, very, very small minority of individuals that is the problem. The sad part is that most of them are already know to be a threat and due to "human rights" law enforcement is helpless to do anything about it until they commit a crime.
      As long as we have a problem with the "person" it will never be solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
        What a load of nonsense!
        I hate to be sarcastic again since you seem to be offended by it.....but with a rock solid counter like that I guess I conced. Send the police on down I'll just hand over my guns I'm sure the US government can be trusted to not abuse their authority. They do have a very trust worthy history.

Comment

Guns are made to kill...be it animals or humans...full stop.
          It sounds like you are opposed to killing in any form at all. Are you a vegetarian? There is a big difference. Taking a human life is one thing, an animal, just go to the supermarket and marvel at the mass killings.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputine View Post
            Not really but it works both ways.
            Never said about hearing oosing views or freedom of speech dso please do not put words in my mouth.

You can say whatever I can say whatever that is privilege but it sm lately in country if you go against popular opinion you are wrong and free speech does not apply
            I don't care about popular opinion. My views are my own and I'm entitled to them, whether you like it or not.

Comment

It sounds like you are opposed to killing in any form at all. Are you a vegetarian? There is a big difference. Taking a human life is one thing, an animal, just go to the supermarket and marvel at the mass killings.
              I'm opposed to the needless loss of life, the ease of access to lethal weapons and a system that allows that to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                None of them, because the shooters always pick the areas where everyone is defenseless by "law".
                Yup, and to answer the question of mass shooters getting shot by concealed carry people there was one just this year in the SW US, but I can't remember where right now.. IT, didn't get much attention because the shooting was prevented.. Here is a read for u guys out there..

12 Times Mass Shootings Were Stopped by Good Guys With Guns

And Tamora, your opinion's most certainly don't offend me, they are your own and being an individual in the civilized world, everyone is entitled to their own in my eyes, I don't judge..

But please do remember this; That the price for that right was bought and paid for in blood by a man and his rifle.. I believe in WW2 where u are a Brit, same as mine was, as I'm a Canuck..
                Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

No, it's time to get them off the street! 30 years ago I worked at a psychiatric hospital and at the time anyone who posed a threat to their self or others was enough cause to have them brought in for evaluation and to retain them. These type of incidences were much less likely back then. Now days it's a let's wait and see if they commit a crime first. This wacko in Orlando was brought in and interviewed by the FBI on 4 separate occasions. I guess we just let them go out and prove that they are a threat before we can do anything, that's pretty sad.

If you are insinuating that the only purpose is to kill people you are dead wrong. 90% of the firearms in this country are for sporting use, not murder, robing or some other type of terrorism. I own 2 guns and they sit in my closet collecting dust until I decide that I may want to go out hunting sometime. Nobody is going to take that right from me due to a few psychos out there that the law is helpless to do anything about until they do something.
                  Like i have said before it is easy to blame shootings on mentally ill people it deflects from somethat is actuly commiting an a ct of terror.That will probablr tr to say this o ne was unstable and a lone wolf.
                  Imagination expands the mind

Comment

I'm opposed to the needless loss of life, the ease of access to lethal weapons and a system that allows that to exist.
                    You can't blame it on guns. This guys intention was to kill as many people as he could. If he didn't have access to a gun do you think that would have stopped him? Make up a dozen pipe bombs an the carnage would have been just as bad. You could kill more people in a crowded area in a shorter period of time by running them over with a car. There are many ways to kill. If the intention is to kill people they will find a way.
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputine View Post
                      Like i have said before it is easy to blame shootings on mentally ill people it deflects from somethat is actuly commiting an a ct of terror.That will probablr tr to say this o ne was unstable and a lone wolf.
                      Not trying to deflect anything away from a terrorist attack. I will however voice my point of view when it is trying to be deflected from a terrorist act that has been committed to an agenda on gun control.

Comment

Originally posted by gms585 View Post
                        I hate to be sarcastic again since you seem to be offended by it.....but with a rock solid counter like that I guess I conced. Send the police on down I'll just hand over my guns I'm sure the US government can be trusted to not abuse their authority. They do have a very trust worthy history.
                        Your sarcasm doesn't offend me at all...although, it seems as if you would like it to.

Keep your guns sonny...I'm sure they make you sleep soundly at night!

Gun deaths.jpg

Comment

I am inagreemnt what i was tyi ng to says i the media lys seems to blame things like fhis on the mentally unstable
                          instea of saying what is really happening whic h is a government pushng their aagenda.It is all about control
                          Imagination expands the mind

Comment

[ATTACH]83776[/ATTACH]
                            That chart has to be right up there with the perfect penis size chart

I have guns to protect the ones around me; I could careless about myself.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                              That chart has to be right up there with the perfect penis size chart

I have guns to protect the ones around me; I could careless about myself.

Yep...you have the biggest dick in the developed world.

Comment

Is that chart saying that over 3 people out of every 100,000 are killed by a firearm int this country? That's ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X