Whats your favorite WHISKEY ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favorite WHISKEY ?

Im more intoo bourbon thèse days, i enjoy some four roses bourbon !

( with moderation of course )

Comment

For casual drinking I like Makers Mark.
      For special I like 25 year Mcallans.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I don't drink bourbon, but I LOVE a good single-malt Scotch! "Neat", of course! I prefer the lighter scotches like Glenfiddich, though. Best single-malt I ever had was named "Sheep-Dip"....TRULY AWESOME; hard to find, too. Only made in small batches and very little exported to the states, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
          I don't drink bourbon, but I LOVE a good single-malt Scotch! "Neat", of course! I prefer the lighter scotches like Glenfiddich, though. Best single-malt I ever had was named "Sheep-Dip"....TRULY AWESOME; hard to find, too. Only made in small batches and very little exported to the states, unfortunately.
          I love scotch too but im more picky on scotch , i like monkey shoulder and im thinking about trying some 12 years old johnnie walker blue label ( 130 $ a bottle ) i hope its good lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
            For casual drinking I like Makers Mark.
            For special I like 25 year Mcallans.
            Do you have any suggestions for good bourbons ? Im on some four roses at the Time its pretty good for a mid-low price bourbon, im thinking about trying some buffalo trace too

Comment

Glenmorangie, what else.

NOWHARD

Comment

Wasn't crazy about blue label when I tried it. My standby is either the Glenlivet 12 year or Macallan 12 year. I do like a fair variety though. I have a bottle of Hakushu, a single malt which I'm rather enjoying.
                Starting (20 JUL 2012)
                BPFSL: 7.5"
                BPEL: 6.75"
                EG: 4.75"
                Current (8/3/17)
                BPFSL: 8.7"
                BPEL: 8.1"
                MEG: 5.5"
                BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
                8.25 BPEL
                5.75 MEG

Comment

This is a good list. I like Makers for the smoothness. I liked Buffalo Trace for the after taste. All of these are good.

E.H. Taylor, Jr. Barrel Proof Bourbon | GAYOT
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

It's not a whisky but I like Jack Daniels Honey.

If you want to talk Gin's, I'm your girl x
                    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

My college roommate preferred Dewery's White label. Not bad, but since I lost an argument with Jack Daniels I haven't had a sip of whiskey since. I think I could fall in love with Cuervo Gold, very smooth, great flavor but I said no.
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                        It's not a whisky but I like Jack Daniels Honey.

If you want to talk Gin's, I'm your girl x
                        Technically, Jack Daniels IS whiskey, but not bourbon whiskey, because it's distilled in Tennessee. Bourbons can only be distilled in Kentucky (under patent law surrounding "bourbon" whiskey). Same is true for "Champagne"...they only can use that name if they originate in the Champagne region of France. Otherwise, they're "Sparkling Wines"...just an FYI....

Comment

Black Bush
                          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Water. I do not drink alcohol because I'm doing sport.

Comment

Most definitely not the costco brands... My head hurts this morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X