No announcement yet.

Head Swell Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I'm using the noose, I will be adding the sock thing you discussed dangler and see what that will do.
    I don't think it's fatigued since I took a couple week break prior to using the extebder with only light stretches here and there. Thanks for all the info guys! I'd be lost without it
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
    1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
    BPEL: 6.5 +.5
    EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
    FL: 3.5-4.5
    BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
    BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
      Magneto, what is "jigsaws device"?
      Think he is making fun of you a little bit (or your xtender that is) :P If you have seen the different movies with the title Saw, you would know who jigsaw is. That aside, he means the xtender :P

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

that looks very painfull lol,it looks like your head is going to pop

Comment

Oh, thanks norway, crap, you got me Magneto!

b123: not painful, actually feels great, especially knowing my dick is getting HUGE by doing it, and I have made great gains already with my extender.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
            calixto, here's what I had posted a few days ago:
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml#post103782
            Picture of baby sock as a wrap.
            Dangler, Man YOU KNOW what a Head Swell is indicating by your photos! So happy for you man.

Now all you need to do is make a better strap out of velcro and you will be able to really put major tension on (if you want to, that is).

Just saying, I never could put enough tension on (like I wanted) with those rubber ones that the extender comes with.

Let me know!

Comment

Are rest days recommended? My manual said to do everyday and that taking a day or two off won't hurt, but didn't say you should. It would make sense to me that you should take rest days since well you need to rest to heal right?
              1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

Originally posted by fisch28 View Post
                Are rest days recommended? My manual said to do everyday and that taking a day or two off won't hurt, but didn't say you should. It would make sense to me that you should take rest days since well you need to rest to heal right?
                No real rest days needed, just like the peeps that stretch their ear lobes, or those ladies that stretch their necks.

With extenders its the same thing. It is different than PE exercises in that with your extender, you are trying to create Mitosis, or, the growth of new cell tissue. It literally causes your cells to divide and multiply, hence you simply have MORE DICK down there. This is the same principle like that of growing skin that is used for guys (like myself) who are regrowing their foreskin.

PE exercise is the EXPANSION of the Tunica, corpus cavernosa , and smooth muscle tissue. So it really is like lifting weights. This is why gains with an extender are very permanent, while on the other hand I have seen many guys who have lost some of their hard earned gains because they stopped PE exercises for a great deal of time.

If you ask me, this is why I think they are GREAT TO COMBINE THEM, e.g., do you PE exercise session and then slap on the extender for a couple hours with medium tension. This means you are applying TWO types of PE to your peener, and it should be noted again here that they are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. BUT!!!.....I think they work EVEN BETTER when you are able to combine them in your own routine you devise for yourself.

Hope this helps!
                calixto
                PE Gym Editor
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by calixto; 03-31-2010, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Calixto, I would point out that the Penis as an organ, is terribly more complex in its various parts, than is your earlobe. But you knew that anyway <wink wink>
                  Rest days may indeed be needed for those of us who pay attention to PI. Physiological Indicators, quality of erections, that kind of stuff. Age of the person is also a factor. A person in the 20's may be able to withstand more than a person 2 or 3 times that age.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

True Dangler, the dingdong is much more complex than is an ear lobe, but!!!....

I think one's NECK is much more complex than almost anything in the human body (minus of course the brain, and maybe the heart)

Think about this one, really...

Those ladies stretch EVERYTHING in their necks, and it is amazing, they are stretching bones, muscle, cartilage, vertebrae!!!

The neck-stretching has always baffled me ever since I saw it in the guiness book when I was 6. Why the hell would anyone DO THAT!?!

Anyway, what I was saying is that it is the PRINCIPLE of mitosis that PROVEN (at least to me and my John Thomas) that an extender operates on those same stretching principles, and IT WORKS!!!

And no, the above reason is why no one at any age will need any more rest time than anyone else. Unless you are in your 90s, then maybe.

Comment

Wow thanks cal and dangler. After your first response cal I was like 'oh ok well no rest days then' ha then dangler came in and I was like 'oh damn, maybe I'll need rest days here and there' then the whole neck thing...haha I won't be taking any rest days. You two have helped me out a ton the last few weeks, I appreciate it
                      1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

Cool stuff, bro calixto.

Or should I say, kuh-licks-toe? Bah dum dum.
                        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by fisch28 View Post
                          Wow thanks cal and dangler. After your first response cal I was like 'oh ok well no rest days then' ha then dangler came in and I was like 'oh damn, maybe I'll need rest days here and there' then the whole neck thing...haha I won't be taking any rest days. You two have helped me out a ton the last few weeks, I appreciate it
                          No rest days,

and you're totally welcome bro, that's why we are here.

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                          Cool stuff, bro calixto.

Or should I say, kuh-licks-toe? Bah dum dum.
                          Actually Radiohead, its Spanish (Mexican Spanish) so its "Kah-leeks-toh", so............right back at cha! heehee

(Its so great being a linguist)

Comment

But you are right Radio, that is how I pronounce it in English, you got me!

Comment

So about this head swell...why is it that this maximizes results?
                              1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

Because it is what causes you to be SURE that your head isn't slowly slipping out (as often happened so slow with mine that I never realized it, and then all of a sudden it would just pop off!) and it provides what I think of as a "stop-point" so that YOU KNOW that that area between the strap and the base of the extender is DEFINITELY receiving a SERIOUS STRETCH, and I mean it man!

But to each his own, if you like it without a Head Swell and you are getting results, then more power to you.

But, I have been at this for 3.5 years, and I have found it not only helpful for keeping the extender on, but also necessary for gains, because I had no gains until I started getting head swells while extending.

Comment

Working...
                                X