No announcement yet.

Head Swell Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I have a cylinder & use a pump from Harbor Freight, w/ gauge. I always stay under 5" of Mercury, i.e. 3" - 5" Hg.
    Always keep a good variety of devices in your PE toolkit !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Dig that dude! I love my Pump!

Oh and I turned in the majority of the Extender Article yesterday.

Comment

I am bumping this thread up here as to:

1) Get that STUPID pills thread off of my beloved "Devices Forum"
        2) Hopefully let everyone know that the EXTENDER ARTICLE IS NOW TURNED IN AND IN THE FINAL STAGES, so it should be published very very soon!

Maybe THEN I will get a reprieve from all the yearning emails for extender tricks and info.

This guide-article is gonna be AWESOME guys!

Comment

Ok strapped into my Extender with my best attempt at getting a head swell, and I'll follow up in an hour or 2 with my results.

My impressions so far are as follows. I don't have access to the same set of tools as the author so I had to adapt my own approach. Trying to work blood into my glans before strapping in was causing me to get too close to an erection so I just jerked off quick, cleaned up, and gave myself 5 minutes cool down. Before attempting to strap myself in again I really focused on gently channeling the blood towards the tip (more so than I usually do). On previous days, when getting into my extender, with my right hand I press down on the springs with my middle finger and grasp my glans between my index finger and thumb and pull up, while fastening myself in with the left hand. When trying for the head swell, I used my ring finger on my right hand to push down on the springs, while adding the middle finger for a 3 finger grip just below my glans for pulling up. By gripping below the glans with 3 fingers and not actually on the glans, I was not forcing blood out of the glans by squeezing it, but trapping blood in there. After getting a comfortable hold of everything with my right hand, but before fastening the straps and noose, I gently tried to work blood towards the glans with my left hand.

So far so good. I've been in at 900g for 25 minutes now. Glans is still getting cold gradually, but I warm it up with my palm. My glans in the extender is noticeably larger, but not anywhere near what the author of this thread pictured. Increasing the tension to 1200g now with screws and hoping to last for another hour or so.
          Feralwolf47
          Last edited by Feralwolf47; 04-07-2010, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Ok so the results are in...

I only lasted about 40 minutes at somewhat low tension (900g to 1200g) using this head swell technique, before my glans got too cold, and started to get numb. I'm thinking trapping too much blood in my glans while fastened into my extender might've been hurting my circulation. If I keep my glans smaller while in the extender wouldn't I have better circulation to it?

Comment

Feralwolf, by "Author" I assume you mean me.

If your glans is larger in the extender, you are on the right track.

There is a VERY fine line in the tightness that you should "strap in" with. It helps if you focus FIRST on getting the head swell.

Comment

Yea, I mean you the author. Don't know why I didn't just use your name, hehe.

I'll give this another shot tomorrow.

Comment

Just stay with it man, you will get it down perfect very soon! Just be patient and persistent with it.

Remember that the HEAD SWELL is the most important thing to make real gains and the pathway to the fastest way to make them!!

Comment

I got a good head swell after I edged with a happy ending last night, and then proceeded to sock hang, and good lord was my head huge when I unstrapped myself out of there
                    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                      I got a good head swell after I edged with a happy ending last night, and then proceeded to sock hang, and good lord was my head huge when I unstrapped myself out of there
                      You got a head swell with your Hanger, or with an extender?

I forget if you use an extender Millia, if so what kind do you have again?

Comment

Hanger only, extender costs too much $$$DINERO$$$
                        But if I could have one, I'd have the size genetics one

Comment

HAHAHA, I just went to their website, and clicked on "why it works" or something like that, and in the middle of the page where it talks about "spare parts" it says:

"Do not enlarge your penis to over 9 inches due to sexual discomfort."

HAHAHA, we should let going411by7 send them an email!!!

Comment

But really, why this one over any other one?

I like the look of the "Male Edge" now, If I could get another one, it would either be the Male Edge or the Fastsize I think. Maybe a
                            Jess-Extender.

They ALL do the same thing, its up to the OPERATOR to wear it correctly for max gain potential!

Comment

There we go, the Jess-extender is what I want!

Comment

I got my extender on amazon for 99$ and its like the expensive one take a look
                                Start : 1 / 03 / 09
                                5.5 x 4.50

Current : 21/03/10
                                6"375x4.75"

Short term Goal
                                6.5 x 5.5

Long term Goal
                                7x6

No overdo No fast way Just Slow and EASY.
                                Dedication , Good technic , Patience ,Rest , Believe , Supplements , A lot of Water

Comment

Working...
                                X