No announcement yet.

Head Swell Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can we "Take a look" at it Domzorz?

Comment

I stuck with it Calixto, and think am achieving what you call a head swell while in the extender. My BPXL has gone up from 7.5" to 8", after I started getting the hang of achieving a head swell. Thanks so much for being insistent I keep trying! Check out day 7 from my thread in the progress forums if you want more info on my breakthrough day.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post110344

Comment

Great thread going, calixto. Here's a post I wrote on the subject back in the days @ Betterman; I hope it's of some use to this ongoing conversation.

*Learning how to get the perfect wrap is key; try different lengths of cotton gauze until you find what will give you proper comfort without using so much of it that you might feel the need to tighten the straps too much; I use a strip about 8" long.

*Let your dick adapt to the restriction in circulation; this is best done by wearing the Pm with a low level of tension, which will allow you to wear it longer, therefore giving your penis enough time-under-tension to adapt to this new applied stress.

*ALWAYS WARM UP for no less than 5 minutes, so that all the tissues loosen up. These days I find that the ideal warm-up before wearing the Pm is to just do your jelq session (with warm-up & warm-down), which will leave your penis as primed as can be for wearing the Pm; all the tissues will be warm and nicely loosened up.

*No matter how far you're along with wearing the Pm, a key thing is to ALWAYS let your penis ease into the stretch. Do this by attaching only one rod first, let it hang for a good 5mins and then press on the shaft with your index and thumb to check for tension. Once your shaft feels soft and loose, attach the other rod and let it hang for another 5mins or so. Check again on the shaft for tension; once it's soft and loose, then you can start tightening up the rods one notch at a time. Always take the same approach of checking for tension on the shaft before tightening up some more; this will help with preventing your penis from slipping out, will allow for better circulation and an all around better, longer and more comfortable session with the Pm.

*Last but not least, check your glans for sensitivity every now and then. By slightly caressing the glans, it will stimulate the nerves in the area, which will keep them nice and alert, therfore stimulating circulation to the area. In time, all the nerves and veins in the area will adapt and more capillaries will grow, therefore allowing you to go for longer periods of time without having to check on the glans. When I first started with the Pm back in mid August, I checked on it a billion times per session to stimulate those nerves and keep the glans "awake"; these days I check on it only a couple of times during a 2hr session and it's quite amazing to see how the penis adapts to all these contraptions if done properly and gradually.

Comment

Still having a hard time keeping my head swell, It's like I can get my head pretty swollen, I strap in, and 5 minutes later my head is like shriveling up. It's getting pretty irritating now but I keep trying. Yesterday I tried wrapping with theraband and then doing the sock thing that Dangler mentioned, but no change, still lost the head swell within 5 minutes.
          And thanks for all that info WMP!
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
          1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
          BPEL: 6.5 +.5
          EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
          FL: 3.5-4.5
          BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
          BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

fisch28,
            I got most of my gains without the use of the plump glans, so don't despair. Some people have veins and such laid out in their penis where the noose tightening begins to close them off. The only other factor that deals with this is how accustomed or tolerant you have built yourself up to what ever "pulling force" you are adjusting your extender to have. You may need to allow more time to pass before trying to obtain the higher amounts of "peter pull".
            The only reason I began using the head swell technique, was it makes it easier for me to get strapped in. I only have the use of one arm to do this, and it takes a few unorthodox tricks to do everything with five fingers. Some sessions, the swell last a good 30 minutes or more. Other sessions, it shrinks back way to soon. I find heating up first & whilst strapped in, works better. Most of the time, then there's the exceptions. Chin up !
            Dangler
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Dangler, you sir are the man.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by fisch28 View Post
                Still having a hard time keeping my head swell, It's like I can get my head pretty swollen, I strap in, and 5 minutes later my head is like shriveling up. It's getting pretty irritating now but I keep trying. Yesterday I tried wrapping with theraband and then doing the sock thing that Dangler mentioned, but no change, still lost the head swell within 5 minutes.
                And thanks for all that info WMP!
                Try grabbing under your head/strap when you get strapped in and use a JELQ MOTION to manually squeeze more blood into your head. This works for me every time!

Comment

Ok so, bro, your strapped IN the device WHEN you jelq to get headswell...the kegel just seems so much easier
                  I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Ok I'll keep giving it a try Cal

And yeah bgstick, I usually kegel blood into the head...but still it's lost very quickly. Will keep tryin though!
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
                    1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
                    BPEL: 6.5 +.5
                    EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
                    FL: 3.5-4.5
                    BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
                    BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

No man, It takes me 6 jelqs, all of about 10-15 SECONDS and then I have a HUGE FAT MAMA HEAD SWELL!!!

Comment

What's your erection level when you jelq for the head swell?

Comment

I get a 30% erection

Then I HELICOPTER until its SUPER SLINKY BUT LONG

THEN I wrap just under the glans with gauze, strap it in, may take a few adjustments, but only

THEN, once I am fully tightly strapped in, do I begin to squeeze about an inch below the "cradle" business and "jelq" upwards, which will PUMP THE BLOOD INTO MY GLANS pretty darn quick, usually takes about 6-15 jelqs, and its SWOLLEN.

Comment

OH that makes SO much more sense then what I was thinking, haha, thanks buddy!

Comment

Calixto - I have been using an Extender for 7 days now - I really do see what you are saying about the head swell technique so thankyou thankyou for getting this out there!!! BUT do you have any recommendations for an un-circumcised chap as I can get a slight swell but really nothing like what you are getting (from your posted pics).

Basically, I am getting a bit erect, squezzing blood to the head a little...THEN I strap in..all the while holding the foreskin back. Sometimes the actally strapping in forces the blood out of the head so I start again - very hit and miss. But once strapped in with a slight head swell how do I jelq more blood in whilst ensuring that I do not push the foreskin forward?? If I had no foreskin then this can be done, but I just can't seem to do it with the foreskin.

Mate,, don't worry if you can't help - you are not meant to have all the answers!! But even getting just a slight erection as you say does help - just the slight head swell I get is definitely creating a better stretch and also stopping slippage. So again thanks!!

But being un-curcumcised makes it quite hard using extenders (as well as PE in general)..oh well!

Cheers my man!

Comment

Dude, having foreskin is WAY BETTER for the extender. I will post some pics here regarding why, but I want you to tell me HOW MUCH foreskin do you have (overhang when flaccid AND erect?)?

This will help my worded answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X