No announcement yet.

Head Swell Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calixto my man! Cheers for the reply mate!

Hmnnnn...how much foreskin do I have? Never thought about this?

Erm, ok, when erect and without pulling the foreskin back I would say about half (maybe just under) of the head is exposed and when flaccid I have a pinch of skin over the whole head. I'd say an average amount of foreskin just judging from memory I suppose?

Does that help?

I just find it hard putting the extender on, holding back the foreskin so it doesn't get trapped under the noose and getting that head swell thing by jelqing. I am getting semi erect, doing kegels and then strapping in as fast as I can - works some of the time!!

Why would having foreskin make wearing an extender better mate?

Cheers as ever!!

Comment

Shit... I'd be afraid of ripping my penis off.

I'll stick to manual stretching and jelqing.. I'm only in month 6.5 of PEing.. heh

gained an inch in length so far. I'm hoping I can get another inch in a year or so...
      A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
      NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
      GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Originally posted by Pub Lunch View Post
        Calixto my man! Cheers for the reply mate! I just find it hard putting the extender on, holding back the foreskin so it doesn't get trapped under the noose and getting that head swell thing by jelqing. I am getting semi erect, doing kegels and then strapping in as fast as I can - works some of the time!! Why would having foreskin make wearing an extender better mate?
        Did you SEE my photos on this thread? Man DO NOT retract the foreskin when using the extender, DO THE OPPOSITE, and once you get strapped in, pray that the foreskin COVERS the glans!!

And remember to JELQ more blood into the glans ONCE YOU PUT THE EXTENDER ON!!!

This will be the best, for sure!

Comment

calixto , do you say not retracting "any" foresking the ones that are cut have? Because I think that for uncuts(like me) not retracting the foreskin will make me slip out and also have an undesirable effect of stretching the skin(which I think I have enough).

Comment

calixto I STRONGLY disagree with your instruction:

"Man DO NOT retract the foreskin when using the extender, DO THE OPPOSITE, and once you get strapped in, pray that the foreskin COVERS the glans!!"

If you were talking about foreskin restoration, you should have said so. I feel that your statement has the potential to have a user damage foreskin. Existing foreskins should be pulled back or retracted, then the fastening process done. One would desire to stretch the penile shaft NOT the foreskin.

In your 3 photos on page one, I do not see your foreskin, which I believe you are trying to regrow by other means, covering your glans.
            Dangler
            Senior Administrator
            ☼ Wizard ☼
            White Tiger Award 2015
            Last edited by Dangler; 04-19-2010, 06:54 AM.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Calixto - thanks for the advice but according to the instructions for my Andropenis, all skin must be pulled back otherwise you run the risk of extending the penile skin instead of the actual penis.

Anyway, after my first (gentle) jelqing/edging session after 2 months I re-opend the split on my frenulum so I am out of the game for however long again!

It is annoying - this PE lark was supposed to be fun and life changing but so far all I have experianced is a ridiculous amount of pain and have now not been able to have sex or even masterbate (bar once) for over 2 months and now I have to start healing all over again!! This has actually turned out to be one of the worst experiances of my life so far!!

When I started this back in Jan I was really hoping to be on my way to my first goal of 1 inch length and half inch in girth by now but things just haven't worked out for me! Oh how I'd love to be experiancing the success I read about from so many members on this forum.

I won't give up but I only managed 5 weeks of Pe'ing and so despite being 4 months in I haven't really even started.Frustrating!!! Still don't know how I split the frenulum!!

Anyway, enough of my moaning - life isn't always fair - such is life!!

Comment

Look, you are not circumcised. Your frenulum is NOT ACCUSTOMED to the dryness, and the rough conditions of constantly rubbing against your underwear or your pants with EVERY STEP OF YOUR LIFE like us guys that are cut.

As you probably know, I wish I had not been cut. That said, as you ALSO probably know, I have restored about 1/4 of my foreskin.

THIS SKIN THAT I HAVE RESTORED IS WHAT NOW PREVENTS ME FROM RIPPING MY FRENULUM, because it used to tear when I would wear my extender just as yours did, (I have a big frenulum, especially for a cut guy) just as yours did. Now, I can pull extra skin up when I put on the extender, and I NEVER RIP IT FROM THE EXTENDER.

I will sometimes get a small tear in it by my foreskin restoration device(s), but that is different.

You should try and DO WHAT I SAID and NEVER PULL THE FORESKIN BACK, shit man that sounds painful just telling me about doing that.

Are you SURE the instructions say to pull it back even for intact guys?

Comment

There you go....the andropenis manual :

http://www.my-penis-extender.com/ins...h_FastSize.pdf

The manual for penimaster , which I have http://www.penis.de/Shared-Files/Anl...niMaster_i.pdf
                  Last edited by alin; 04-20-2010, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Ha, thanks alin, I just read it. I was right.

PULL THE SKIN FORWARD and COVER the glans if you can.

Plus, it just makes sense to me, you don't want to:

1) Hurt your frenulum again and
                    2) You don't want to possibly "out grow" your foreskin, ouch!

rep points alin!!

Comment

Regarding the head swell...I can get a mushroom head(aka big one) with the shaft thin(like flaccid) when I wear the extender. The thing lies in heating the mo'fo up . Just heat and heat...and...heat

Comment

Heat is ALWAYS good, I used some heat with my extender tonight. Works well, and I think keeping the ligs warm will help speed up gains. Just makes sense.

Its ok if the shaft is in this "thin" like state when extending, but with heat it should (over time) get more and more thick!

Good Luck bro!

Comment

From the Penimaster pdf instructions, concerning what a user might decide about what to do with foreskin, in regards to "foreskin growth"( not penile shaft growth) :

2. Fastening method I – For more pronounced elongation of the
                          foreskin: To elongate the foreskin more noticeably or more in relation
                          to the penis, (e.g. to regain foreskin on a circumcised penis), place the
                          comfort band on the penis over the foreskin, if necessary at a sufficient
                          distance from the gland. This will stretch the skin more intensely and thus
                          stimulate its growth more strongly.
                          Fastening method II – For less pronounced elongation of the foreskin
                          in proportion to the penis: To make the foreskin grow less pronouncedly
                          or in proportion to the penis, pull back the foreskin and place the comfort
                          band on the penis directly behind the gland. This will stretch the skin less
                          and will provide less stimualtion of growth than in FASTENING METHOD I.

Be aware, covering the glans will not let you keep an eye on it's color. Like if you try to wear it under your clothes. You need to learn all those "in's & out's" of how you and your extender get along. Yes covering the glans helps to keep it warmer, however, you still need to keep an eye on tissues for circulation issues.
                          Circulation issues, especially when you have decided to leave your foreskin over the glans, need special attention. That skin is rich with blood carrying veins, etc. It can easily be damaged, bruised, pinched. Be very careful & keep an eye on what you are doing, and fastening tightness considerations which may effect blood flow.
                          I retract my foreskin when wearing my extender, I've had zero issues with frenulum, foreskin, skin dryness, tissues rubbing against my pants leg. Your mileage my vary, as they say.
                          Dangler

Comment

Wow, so you are intact Dangler? And skinning it back isn't painful? Oh man, pains me to think about it. But my frenny is RIDICULOUS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                              Wow, so you are intact Dangler? And skinning it back isn't painful? Oh man, pains me to think about it. But my frenny is RIDICULOUS!!!
                              Doesn't hurt the least, not even during a masturbatory event.

A person's unique situation/penile characteristics, can have an impact upon what we may recommend to others. It's helpful to offer many perspectives or contexts, so readers can make intelligent informed decisions when it comes to "wearing" their extender.

Comment

calixto, I too am intact and I also retract the foreskin, just as I said, if I don't do it I stretch it and I have enough foreskin...maybe I'll trade some of it...

Comment

Working...
                                X