Hanging 100 hours a month challange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wind chill View Post
    Do uncut guy have a problem with the lg hanger cause i have a problem with my malehanger, it can not grab the internal structure properly so it slips even at 2lbs
    Fuck the male hanger dude. Get yourself an LG. I have bought a bib, a male hanger, a length master, and an LG. I couldn't male any compression usable by any means. The LG was truly the only hanger I could of used and the fact that you can hang hour long sets optimizes your time as well.

Hanging my set right now and have 20 mins. left on the clock. At the same time typing this message. And no circulation issues that you have to worry about when using the compression hangers.
    Progress thread:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...r-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by GoodLookingNerd View Post
      Fuck the male hanger dude. Get yourself an LG. I have bought a bib, a male hanger, a length master, and an LG. I couldn't male any compression usable by any means. The LG was truly the only hanger I could of used and the fact that you can hang hour long sets optimizes your time as well.

Hanging my set right now and have 20 mins. left on the clock. At the same time typing this message. And no circulation issues that you have to worry about when using the compression hangers.
      is the length master any good?
      Yes , i plan on buying the lg hanger.Hopefully early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by wind chill View Post
        is the length master any good?
        Yes , i plan on buying the lg hanger.Hopefully early next year.
        Length Master is basically a clamp device. It will cut off circulation, so it can't be used for any extended period of time without potentially harming yourself. It can and will help you make PE gains, but then again so will traditional hand stretching & jelqing. However unlike the LG Hanger that you can wear for up to full hour while doing other things. The Length Master requires that you stay in one spot and basically do manual pulling with hands / arms.
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Boom! Just ordered

DP-4000 DIGITAL and XL-2000 Super Maximizer

XL-2000 Super Maximizer

Comment

Originally posted by winnerByDefault View Post
            Boom! Just ordered

DP-4000 DIGITAL and XL-2000 Super Maximizer

XL-2000 Super Maximizer
            What's the XL-2000 Super Maximizer all about? I do plan to get the DP 4000 for girth gains once I am happy with my length.

@wind chill

The lengthmaster can be used with a lot of intensity. No doubt, I was only able to use it twice properly and there is very good potential to make gains with it. That said, I could never comfortably use it besides those two times and I was just giving myself nerve damage just like all the other compression hangers. That is why I don't use compression any more.

I almost committed suicide because last year I had no sensation in my penis. I thought I would never be able to have sex and I would of most likely followed through with ending my life but I gladly recovered. Trust me, of the most scariest things when your manhood doesn't work. Compression hangers work for some people, I am not one of those. I am glad that the LG was invented so I can achieve my goals with a working penis.
            Progress thread:

Comment

What's the XL-2000 Super Maximizer all about? I do plan to get the DP 4000 for girth gains once I am happy with my length.

@wind chill

The lengthmaster can be used with a lot of intensity. No doubt, I was only able to use it twice properly and there is very good potential to make gains with it. That said, I could never comfortably use it besides those two times and I was just giving myself nerve damage just like all the other compression hangers. That is why I don't use compression any more.

I almost committed suicide because last year I had no sensation in my penis. I thought I would never be able to have sex and I would of most likely followed through with ending my life but I gladly recovered. Trust me, of the most scariest things when your manhood doesn't work. Compression hangers work for some people, I am not one of those. I am glad that the LG was invented so I can achieve my goals with a working penis.

The dirty little secret that you've exposed is that very few guys can use those clamp devices without injury. Secondly the masochistic discomfort they experience tends to discourage them from becoming committed to a regular training routine. Who looks forward to experiencing pain?

The posts on this forum from guys like yourself should be sufficient to discourage anyone from buying those things, but sadly like I have said many times before, guys read that and think they will be the exception, and then they look at how much money they think they will be saving and then make a bad decision.

The alarming part of your post was that you were contemplating ending your life! WOW dude that's insane! Glad to hear you didn't follow through!!!
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                The dirty little secret that you've exposed is that very few guys can use those clamp devices without injury. Secondly the masochistic discomfort they experience tends to discourage them from becoming committed to a regular training routine. Who looks forward to experiencing pain?

The posts on this forum from guys like yourself should be sufficient to discourage anyone from buying those things, but sadly like I have said many times before, guys read that and think they will be the exception, and then they look at how much money they think they will be saving and then make a bad decision.

The alarming part of your post was that you were contemplating ending your life! WOW dude that's insane! Glad to hear you didn't follow through!!!
                One of the things I truly enjoy in life is the beauty of women and having a potential soulmate I can truly connect with. And sex, is one of the joys in where we can truly connect and manifest with one another. It sounds corny but this is my perception of it and it doesn't matter what people think. Not having a very important organ of mine work to initiate the manifestation was an overwhelming experience and I couldn't go through with knowing that I would not be able to enjoy these moments with women and my potential wife.
                Progress thread:

Comment

I'm angry to myself that I didn't read more and know to avoid those clamp shits. I spend 300 $ to them, 6 months of almost daily struggle every night. I tried so fucking hard to get it work, but could not do it. Sure I got good sets with over 10 lbs, but mostly there was lots of problems. Got permanent brown discoloration spots, looser skin and ugly stretch marks. Luckily I didn't brake my penis as now when I have studied penis anatomy, it seems it's very bad idea to compress it hard and hang weights from compression point. The internal structures like Bucks Fascia (important role in erection) don't like to be brutalized like that. Also gained 0,7" but those newbie gains I could have gained with manuals faster and with good vacuum hanger probably more.

My decision to buy clamp hangers was because I got myself to internet pages that told me that clamp hangers can handle more weight and bashed vacuum hangers. I found this site only after I had quit hanging.

Comment

What's the [COLOR=#333333]XL-2000 Super Maximizer all about?
                    I think its like a fuck machine attaced to vaccum tube so it circulate the blood and will make the penis grew more.

Yesterday did
                    Hanging 3 hours 3.75
                    ADS hours 7 hours
                    Pumping 5 min
                    Erect kegel 20 min

Finished yesterday the first month with 83 hours of hanging. Its not 100 but its close enough.

So far didnt saw gains in length. But need to raise the weights. In 3.75lbs btc sore in my ligs so much. Sometimes its so sore so I can handel it only few min.

I learn so much & continue to learn everyday.

My EQ did improved. Especially after I started to take ginger.

Regarding girth I need to measure again.

I consider take today a rest and continue tomorrow.

Comment

ADS 11 hours
                      Hanging 30 min

Plan to use the ADS 10 hours and hanger 3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by winnerByDefault View Post
                        ADS 11 hours
                        Hanging 30 min

Plan to use the ADS 10 hours and hanger 3 hours.

Are you using the LG Hanger ADS?
                        -Foldus,
                        L.G. Hanger,-
                        www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                          I'm angry to myself that I didn't read more and know to avoid those clamp shits. I spend 300 $ to them, 6 months of almost daily struggle every night. I tried so fucking hard to get it work, but could not do it. Sure I got good sets with over 10 lbs, but mostly there was lots of problems. Got permanent brown discoloration spots, looser skin and ugly stretch marks. Luckily I didn't brake my penis as now when I have studied penis anatomy, it seems it's very bad idea to compress it hard and hang weights from compression point. The internal structures like Bucks Fascia (important role in erection) don't like to be brutalized like that. Also gained 0,7" but those newbie gains I could have gained with manuals faster and with good vacuum hanger probably more.

My decision to buy clamp hangers was because I got myself to internet pages that told me that clamp hangers can handle more weight and bashed vacuum hangers. I found this site only after I had quit hanging.
                          Thank you for your honesty! Forum members such as yourself should be shouting this from the roof tops! It's the only way more guys will prevent injury to themselves and stop wasting money on dangerous devices!
                          -Foldus,
                          L.G. Hanger,-
                          www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Are you using the LG Hanger ADS?
                            Currently using the Pholloasan, the LG Hanger ADS is on the way..

Comment

Did 2 day break. -> My morning erection was the strongest I ever had, in my lifetime!

Going to start today the routine back.

Comment

Hanging: 2:45 hours
                                Ads: 8.5 hours

Comment

Working...
                                X