• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
    Are you using the LG Hanger ADS?
    Got the LG Hanger ADS yesterday.
    Used it for 20 min.

Got blister from it - For me this product is risky & I will not use it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by winnerByDefault View Post
      Got the LG Hanger ADS yesterday.
      Used it for 20 min.

Got blister from it - For me this product is risky & I will not use it anymore.
      Did you use the glans protection wrap? How long did you use it for? You should go to the bathroom about every two hours to pee... at which time you need to remove the ADS sleeve. This is considered to be a "break time".

You're the first to report getting a blister with our ADS. It does not create vacuum, but pulling on your penis with 2 - 5 lbs of traction over a two hour period can put pressure on the meatus / pee hole area. Sounds like you have extremely sensitive skin that must be gradually conditioned to the work load. Just like getting a suntan, you don't go out the first day of summer and spend several hours in the sun without getting burned!

If you tune into the sensation that feels like the tip of your penis is tingly or itchy and stop when you feel that, and you will likely avoid a blister. Keep in mind the ADS is not designed to generate a lot of traction, only 5 lbs at the most. So if you pull on the bungee cord really tight, then you are maxing out the tension. Back off on the pull. This device is only meant to supplement the heavier hang sessions with the LG Hanger, keeping your penis lightly stretched during the flaccid state while recovering from heavier training sessions.

Blisters are always the result of overtraining or being too zealous with vacuum pressure. You can get one from the Phallosan, any air pump or hydro type pump such as the Bathmate if you are too aggressive. Too often guys try and push too hard thinking more intensity is better.... it's not! I've said this a million times, penis enlargement is not a sprint, it's a marathon. So re-adjust the intensity and time as you scale back on how you use the ADS and you'll be fine.
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I got the blister only after 20 min.

Didn't used the glans protection, any maybe it was because of it.

I had bad expirence with it. currently it doesn't worth the risk.

Did you use the glans protection wrap? How long did you use it for? You should go to the bathroom about every two hours to pee... at which time you need to remove the ADS sleeve. This is considered to be a "break time".

You're the first to report getting a blister with our ADS. It does not create vacuum, but pulling on your penis with 2 - 5 lbs of traction over a two hour period can put pressure on the meatus / pee hole area. Sounds like you have extremely sensitive skin that must be gradually conditioned to the work load. Just like getting a suntan, you don't go out the first day of summer and spend several hours in the sun without getting burned!

If you tune into the sensation that feels like the tip of your penis is tingly or itchy and stop when you feel that, and you will likely avoid a blister. Keep in mind the ADS is not designed to generate a lot of traction, only 5 lbs at the most. So if you pull on the bungee cord really tight, then you are maxing out the tension. Back off on the pull. This device is only meant to supplement the heavier hang sessions with the LG Hanger, keeping your penis lightly stretched during the flaccid state while recovering from heavier training sessions.

Blisters are always the result of overtraining or being too zealous with vacuum pressure. You can get one from the Phallosan, any air pump or hydro type pump such as the Bathmate if you are too aggressive. Too often guys try and push too hard thinking more intensity is better.... it's not! I've said this a million times, penis enlargement is not a sprint, it's a marathon. So re-adjust the intensity and time as you scale back on how you use the ADS and you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by winnerByDefault View Post
          I got the blister only after 20 min.

Didn't used the glans protection, any maybe it was because of it.

I had bad expirence with it. currently it doesn't worth the risk.

And you didn't do any other PE exercise prior to using the ADS? Very strange that you can hang weight with the LG hanger using vacuum pressure, and are able to not blister, but wear the ADS that has no vacuum pressure for only 20 mins and get a blister. Something isn't adding up ....
          Marlon LGHanger
          Last edited by Marlon LGHanger; 10-19-2017, 11:47 AM. Reason: spelling
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

And you didn't do any other PE exercise prior to using the ADS? Very strange that you can hang weight with the LG hanger using vacuum pressure, and are able to not blister, but wear the ADS that has no vacuum pressure for only 20 mins and get a blister. Something isn't adding up ....
            nope didn't do anything before..

The blister wasn't too nasty, but the biggest I had so far

So I had to take 1 day off just to be sure.

I think the rubber was too small plus I didn't put condom for head protection because I didn't expect it..

Comment

Yesterday:

Hanging 2 hours
              Ads 9 hours

Comment

Yesterday
                Hanging 2:30 hours
                Ads 8.5 hours

1st time hanged 5 lbs (30 min)

Comment

Hanging 2 hours (most of the time 5 lbs)
                  Ads 7.5 hours

Comment

Hanging 3 hours
                    ADS 11 hours
                    Erect kegels 20 min

Comment

ADS 4 hours
                      Extender 4 hours
                      Hanging 0 hours

First time with extendee and I love it.

Comment

ADS 9 Hours
                        Extender 3 Hours
                        Hanging 0 Hours (Hope today to continue hanging)
                        Erect kegel 30 Min

Comment

do you split your 2 hours of hanging 1 hour AM 1 hour PM?

Comment

All Hanging PM

Is it important to split them ? and if so how important it is?

Comment

ADS 4 hours
                              Extender 6 Hours
                              Pumping 25 min
                              Edging 25 Min
                              Erect Kegel 5 min
                              Hanging 0 Min
                              Jelq 0 Min

I think trying comeup with a plan that combine all those exercise above into daily routine, as you see I didn't do Haging and jelqing yesterday, hoping today I will do them.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                                Differs from ads to ads, but here's pic of Phallosan Forte forces

https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...n-force-0b.jpg
                                Does anyone here know if the phallosan grips the Glans or if the vaccuum grips evenly with vacuum pressure all around the penis condom? It feels a little bit unsafe to stretch the penis from only the glans. I have a JES-extender and I fix the clamping strap a bit lower on my head but it's still uncomfortable and penis goes purple/gray after around 30-45mins which is not good. If I use less strap tension the thing slides off so I'm doomed to constrict blood flow.

Comment

Working...
                                X