No announcement yet.

No Gains using penis extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My EQ is great. Rock hard. hard to push it down as my dick wants to point up. As for flaccid gains I would not say ive gained 2 inches in flaccid length. More like 0.5 inches. My stretched length has increased about 2 inches. here is a picture dated 01/16/2012 with my dick in its normal flaccid state. the measuring tape reads 3.5 inches.
    <mod removed penis pic>
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 07-15-2013, 06:32 AM.

Comment

here is a picture of my dick, in the extender, after about a month of wearing the extender.

<mod removed penis pic>
      Dangler
      Senior Administrator
      ☼ Wizard ☼
      White Tiger Award 2015
      Last edited by Dangler; 07-15-2013, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Why are we still talking about this?? bottom line your stretched flaccid is much bigger than before. You can carry on....switch it up, or say it doesn't work. Your choice
        March 2012
        BPEL-7.1"
        MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Comment

PS my unstreched flaccid is nothing to tell the ladies about. I'm sure I've measured 3.5 if I even cared to bother
          March 2012
          BPEL-7.1"
          MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Comment

This is the last helpful post I will write. Your dick is going to get sore in that thing. Bottom line. But looking at your stretched pic it doesn't look like the noose is tight or you are stretching enough.....I might be wrong but my dick looks stretched the fuck out when i'm in mine and I consistently increase tension
            March 2012
            BPEL-7.1"
            MEG-5"

Comment

Bpfsl (bone pressed flaccid stretch) is actually the most accurate way to measure your unit. If you don't think you have gained stop now because you will never believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by cptlongdong View Post
                Bpfsl (bone pressed flaccid stretch) is actually the most accurate way to measure your unit. If you don't think you have gained stop now because you will never believe it.
                Give the guy a break. I'd be disappointed too. Hopefully it doesn't kill his desire to carry on
                March 2012
                BPEL-7.1"
                MEG-5"

Comment

Originally posted by BabyDick View Post
                  Give the guy a break. I'd be disappointed too. Hopefully it doesn't kill his desire to carry on
                  disappointed with a gain of almost 2 inches Bpfsl? Hell i would be singing in the street twirling it around whistling the theme song from wizard of oz!

"if i only had 8 inches" whistle song tune here....Dorothy would be all over my stuff

Comment

its because you are not giving it time to heal.extend for 4 days and take 3 off.do that for a couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyDick View Post
                      This is the last helpful post I will write. Your dick is going to get sore in that thing. Bottom line. But looking at your stretched pic it doesn't look like the noose is tight or you are stretching enough.....I might be wrong but my dick looks stretched the fuck out when i'm in mine and I consistently increase tension
                      Same here +1

Comment

I can assure you my dick was always under constant tension. So much tension, sometimes not always,that I would have to to take it off within 45 minutes. Also, I checked the tension repeatedly and adjusted it if my dick was not under adequate tension. I went into this with a positive attitude and some what realistic goals of gaining maybe 0.25 inches in average bpel. I say average because as most guys know your penis length changes depending on many factors such as temperature, arousal level, your bodies hydration level, and weight. My average nbpel was and still is 4.75 to 5.25 inches. After wearing this extender for nearly 600 hours, most here in this forum would agree, that I should be at around 5 to 5.5 inches. Am I correct?

Comment

Originally posted by adam1973 View Post
                          I can assure you my dick was always under constant tension. So much tension, sometimes not always,that I would have to to take it off within 45 minutes. Also, I checked the tension repeatedly and adjusted it if my dick was not under adequate tension. I went into this with a positive attitude and some what realistic goals of gaining maybe 0.25 inches in average bpel. I say average because as most guys know your penis length changes depending on many factors such as temperature, arousal level, your bodies hydration level, and weight. My average nbpel was and still is 4.75 to 5.25 inches. After wearing this extender for nearly 600 hours, most here in this forum would agree, that I should be at around 5 to 5.5 inches. Am I correct?
                          It depends on the person, and I know how you feel. You should only measure yourself every 1000 hours or more to see a significant gain because acccurately measuring approx 1mm gain is very difficult, that is the sort of gain (roughly speaking) you can expect on a weekly basis of extender stretching.

I think you should also add Jelqing to your routine, especially BTB as it loosens your ligament. My 2 cents worth. I am no PE veteran, just done 1504 hours extending and jelqing. In my opinion, it takes a long time to notice your gains, but as soon as you start gaining, gaining becomes quicker and quicker compared to when you first start extending.

From what I have read, you should be aiming at reaching a total of 4000 hours for 3 inches gain. I have gained 3cm so far,but my gains came fairly quick as I hit the 750 hours mark and above (not sure the exact number, but was definately in the 700 mark.

I hope that helps.

Comment

Im am going to continue to use the extender until I run out of these silicone sleeves silicone sleeve.jpg. I have enough to last another 4 to 6 weeks. I get these from andropenis and they are expensive $64 for four pieces in their comfort kit. After that I run out I will make my decision as to me continuing this experiment.

Comment

I'm having the same problem, I've got around 450 hours of using the extender with no gains. This does take time, for what I've read you won't see any significant gains until you reach 1000+ hours. Like you I noticed that my flacid strech lenght did increase significantly, but my NBPER has not changed at all, my theory is that although the penis has experience growth, once erected the ligaments don't allow it to reach it full potential.
                              I'm going to stick with the extender for a few more months, but I'm also trying to find the time to do some hanging, since the latter works on your ligs. Everyone is a bit different, just because the extender doesn't seem to be working don't give up, there is no doubt in my mind that this works, you just have to find what specific method works for you.

Comment

I have never used a silicon sleeve, and certainly would not pay $64 for it. I use a Jez extender with a noose which caused so much pain, the hardness of it was 70+ SH. I got the silicon made to a hardness of 60 SH and boy, the difference was unbelievable, no pain at all.
                                walker
                                Last edited by walker; 03-14-2012, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X