No Gains using penis extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thomasthetankengine View Post
    I'd also like to note that with the two big rods, my extender's total length is 5 1/2", which is 3/4" LESS than my flaccid stretched length and I still have to put the strap on tight and pull the penis to its maximum length and tilt it to the side to get each rod onto it. It's said to use the extender with an inch MORE than flaccid stretched length, which astonishes me, especially since the end of the extender catches the penis an inch lower than the glans.
    It's easy, just put the base on, then strap the head into the loose head piece, and then screw the bars in last. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie85 View Post
      It's easy, just put the base on, then strap the head into the loose head piece, and then screw the bars in last. :-)
      I don't get what you mean, but if you mean putting the base on, strapping my penis into the comfort strap and then inserting it on top of the rods, that's what I've been doing. It's not easy.
      Total extender hours: 590+
      Gains made so far: 0.00"

Total Phallosan hours: 80+

Goal: 1.00"

Comment

thomasthetankengine, If you have Skype perhaps you can find someone here to give you a more instant step by step guidance session; it can be with or without cams. Simply a Q&A session can be extremely helpful as problems can be discussed real time, as you step through your routine.
        Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
        King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Hi Walker

I'm from Aus and can't wear my extender because I can't get anything to hold the head where it needs to be.
          Could you provide me with details of what you've had made and where I can get a similar device.
          Thanks
          Growin
          15/3/2010 BPEL: 6.75" BPFSL: 6.75" FG: 4.5" MEG: 5.5" ----- WAS
          6/5/2010 BPEL: 7" BPFSL: 7.125" FG: 4.5" MEG: 5.75" -----THEN
          19/1/2012: BPFSL: 7.5" FG 5.5" ----NOW
          31/12/2012 BPEL: 8" BPFSL: 8" FG: 6" MEG: 6.5" ----- GOAL

Comment

Hi Walker
            I can't get anything to hold the head where it needs to be.
            Could you give me details of the silicon you had made and let me know where to get it from.
            Hope you can find time to reply.
            Thanks
            Growin

Comment

Originally posted by adam1973 View Post
              the silicone sleeve in the picture from my previous post makes wearing the extender bearable. Without them I would not do this. The problem with them is they wear out and once they do my penis slips out of the noose.
              Hi adam
              The silicon sleeve looks like it might help me also. I cannot get anything to hold the Head in place and have given up using the device.
              Please could you give me the address where I could purchase similar? I looked at the site you referred to in one of your earlier posts, but there was nothing there where I could purchase "spare parts".
              Hope you can help.
              Regards
              Growin

Comment

Originally posted by thomasthetankengine View Post
                I don't get what you mean, but if you mean putting the base on, strapping my penis into the comfort strap and then inserting it on top of the rods, that's what I've been doing. It's not easy.
                Sorry, no, this is not what I mean.

You are correct up to the part where you put the base on loose, and then the comfort strap head piece on loose.

Then lets say you are using the 2 inch bars as well as the small arms already jutting out of the base.

Make sure the 2 inch bars are not screwed into the base yet. Instead insert them loose into the head piece, and then grab the ends of the rod arms and then screw them into the 2 inch bars that are in the head piece. It is way easier to put on this way. I think the problem is that the head piece slots that the bars fit in have been made a bit too long so you have to pull your penis out really hard to fit it in. If you use my method, it gets around this problem and you build the extender around your cock as you put it on.

It is hard to put on if you build the extender first, and then try to stretch your cock into it, and I think this is what you have been doing.

Comment

Originally posted by growin View Post
                  Hi adam
                  The silicon sleeve looks like it might help me also. I cannot get anything to hold the Head in place and have given up using the device.
                  Please could you give me the address where I could purchase similar? I looked at the site you referred to in one of your earlier posts, but there was nothing there where I could purchase "spare parts".
                  Hope you can help.
                  Regards
                  Growin
                  What seems to be the problem? Is it that you have quite a small head that doesn't fit into the head piece that well? In that case, get semi-ercet first so that your penis head is much bigger and won't slip back.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie85 View Post
                    Sorry, no, this is not what I mean. You are correct up to the part where you put the base on loose, and then the comfort strap head piece on loose. Then lets say you are using the 2 inch bars as well as the small arms already jutting out of the base. Make sure the 2 inch bars are not screwed into the base yet. Instead insert them loose into the head piece, and then grab the ends of the rod arms and then screw them into the 2 inch bars that are in the head piece. It is way easier to put on this way. I think the problem is that the head piece slots that the bars fit in have been made a bit too long so you have to pull your penis out really hard to fit it in. If you use my method, it gets around this problem and you build the extender around your cock as you put it on. It is hard to put on if you build the extender first, and then try to stretch your cock into it, and I think this is what you have been doing.
                    I tried that and it was indeed easier to get it on that way, thanks. I don't get what you mean by put the base on 'loose' though.

Comment

• I recently posted this explanation in another thread with a flickr photoset from a guy named treetop who shows step-by-step photos of how to put on the extender.

Originally posted by pudendal View Post
                      If I understand your question, you're having trouble putting on the extender and getting the proper tension. I just have a generic noose-based ebay-bought extender, but I think the size genetics is pretty much the same.

When applying the device, rather than trying to coordinate compressing the springs and strapping my penis into the cradle, I unscrew the top bar on each side (mine are 2"), put my flaccid penis through the base, get a slight head swell and then tighten the noose (or strap). I then put the 2" end bars into the cradle and stretch my penis while compressing the springs on one side and screwing the bars together, repeating the process on the other side.

A guy named treetop uses the same method to put on the extender (he has an x4) and has posted step-by-step pictures to flickr:

Flickr: Please wait...

He has some fancy x4 wide-girth base and puts his whole scrotum through (which I don't do), but otherwise the steps are the same.

Once the bars are screwed together, you can fine-tune the tension with the reverse screws near the base. Often I have to adjust these screws again after a few minutes when my penis has adjusted to maintain the desired tension.
                      2008: 6" BPEL
                      Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
                      Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
                      Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

• Originally posted by pfm View Post
                        thomasthetankengine, If you have Skype perhaps you can find someone here to give you a more instant step by step guidance session; it can be with or without cams. Simply a Q&A session can be extremely helpful as problems can be discussed real time, as you step through your routine.
                        I am at the moment looking for the cable that connects my camera so I can get some pics here.

Comment

• Originally posted by thomasthetankengine View Post
                          I tried that and it was indeed easier to get it on that way, thanks. I don't get what you mean by put the base on 'loose' though.
                          By putting it on loose, I mean you just put your cock through the base ring, without the base ring being attached to the bars or the head piece, so it's essentially just a loose piece of plastic and metal that you are putting your cock through initially. This is because you are planning to connect the base ring up later once the head piece is on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dickie85 View Post
                            By putting it on loose, I mean you just put your cock through the base ring, without the base ring being attached to the bars or the head piece, so it's essentially just a loose piece of plastic and metal that you are putting your cock through initially. This is because you are planning to connect the base ring up later once the head piece is on.
                            Right, thank you. One more question, is it normal that I need both the foam ring + about a foot around of cloth wrapping so that my penis can be held in the extender?

Comment

• I'm using a penis extender and my starting BPEL was 6.1 inches current BPEL is 7.2 inches

Comment

• I'm bumping this thread for any people contemplating using an extender. We all know they DON'T WORK!

Comment

Working...
                                X