No announcement yet.

No Gains using penis extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is your major problem, your not stretching for more than 2 hours at a time, and you have your tension to high or you have to lower elogation bars. In my opinion you dont stretch penis past erect length when you strap in make sure your able to stretch penis above strap at least half inch, but before you do that make sure you got enough blood flow in your penis to create swell head effect next strap in penis behind galns it shouldnt be hard at all you should be able to strap in easily. Once you are strapped in dont unscrew yet until your headswells once you see this then you can unscrew a little until u feel some stretching on shaft, if you feel stretch by balls or glans your strapped in wrong. If you feel a stretch pain close to your scrotum skin pull some thru when you strap in and if you feel a stretch by glans you have too much elongation bars screwed in. They goal is to stretch the shaft and create the micro tears there and stretch the insides. This is truly how a extender is worn and how to promote growth theres a reason your skin is stretched out so much more than ur erect length its because this whole time u have been stretching just the skin and you have been stretching for short periods of time with the incorrect strap in. It took me one week to figure out the extender and understand that its the time you have stretching your shaft is what creates growth and time you have in that elongated stretch it doenst even have to be past your erect length. I have followed this to the bone i have never put more bars on that makes me try and stretch past erect length its not needed and I have gained 1/2 inch in erect length in 250 hours. So i am sure the way I just explained works. Try it and see for yourself and good luck

I do occasionally take one day off. This is rare maybe once every 3 weeks.

Ive logged roughly 580 hours wearing this stupid thing with NO RESULTS

My erection quality is good slightly harder than when I started.[/QUOTE]
    Began-3/5/2013
    NBFL: 4'1/2
    NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
    BPEL: 7'
    NBEL:6 1/4
    BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by GregGator
      Penis Extender growth takes a MINIMUM of 8 hours per day of use to get results. I dont care who you are, or what you "heard" or were "told". That is a fact, and because most people dont know this they get the wrong impression that ADS dont work. They DO, but you have to be dedicated. You dont get a six pack from going to the gym for 2 days a week. You HAVE to put the time in.
      Wrong I dont avg 8 hours a day at all and have gained 1/2 inch chk out my log and you will see
      Began-3/5/2013

The extender Works!!!

Comment

Another thing I have x4 labs extender and the all 3 tension lines are always showing as i said stretch the shaft, you should not be trying to pull head as far out as possible.
        Began-3/5/2013

The extender Works!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GregGator
          Penis Extender growth takes a MINIMUM of 8 hours per day of use to get results. I dont care who you are, or what you "heard" or were "told". That is a fact, and because most people dont know this they get the wrong impression that ADS dont work. They DO, but you have to be dedicated. You dont get a six pack from going to the gym for 2 days a week. You HAVE to put the time in.
          What about the ones who get decent gains from a shorter amount of time

Comment

The minimum of 8 hours a day is debatable based on my own experience, but I agree that a lot of time in extender is required. Are you basing your statement on your own experience or from what you "heard" or were "told" (aka second hand knowledge). I'm sorry I couldn't resist
            Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
            King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

You say you have gained over an inch in stretched flaccid but claim to see NO gains? I am astonished that no one has mentioned accounting for gained girth. With extenders the penis gains both in length and girth; my first week in an extender (pretty much 24 hours a day, yes I slept in it) I noticed immediate gains in length, but when hanging free I also noticed those gains were averaged out/shared with girth. The penis is like a stretchy tube, when stretched to the max you see the max length properties, but when not being force-ably stretched, an erection averages out between length and girth. If you have gained 1.75 inches in stretched 'length', but it is not showing with a normal erection, I guarantee a percentage of that new found max stretch will be accounted for in girth. The key to extending is allowing first the penis to stretch to its initial max elasticity, once the penis has become used to that max stretch, increase the tension beyond the current max stretch; this could be 1/16th or 1/4th of an inch (only what you can tolerate without serious pain). Once the body adjusts to that new max length, again increase the tension, and repeat. This is what I started doing in the first week, and I did noticed gains (but I wore mine 24/7). Although I didn't keep a detailed measurement log as I should have, I had harder erections, thicker and longer penis. I know this for sure because looking at it flaccid girth was obvious, and when having sex with my lady in a common position I was able to reach deeper in her (anterior fornix, cervix regions) than before without having to push or grind. I'm sure heat helps (electric sock/rice sock sessions) and uncle jims strapping method will definitely help you maintain if you are not extending it 24/7.

Comment

Not wise to sleep in it.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by adam1973 View Post
                  I have been using an andropenis extender (six to eight hours a day) everyday since December 17, 2011. When I started out I was only able to stretch my dick to about 4.25 inches with the extender. I am now able to stretch out to 5.75 to about 6".

My original NBEL was 5"
                  My Current NBEL is 5"

My BPEL is UNCHANGED at 5.75"

I have made no gains using a penis extender.
                  Has anyone else made zero gains doing using an extender for PE?

Im thinking this is a waste of time!
                  Hello Adam1973,

There are quite a few various factors as to why you might be making slow/no penis enlargement gains. Most of our customers when asking about it are making very simple mistakes that when corrected, correct the issue. We can understand that when you put in the time, you are not only eager to see the results but you expect them too.

However, to use an analogy there's no use going to the gym and complaining that you can't lift anymore than you could 3 months ago when your routine is not correct. We've identified about 6 main areas that slow/no gainers have in common so as you may not be a direct customer of ours, seeing as you own an Andropenis Gold we'd be happy to assist anyway we can. This goes for anyone on pegym that owns an Andropenis Gold extender.

We usually reserve our support services for direct customers so if inquiring about this offer please quote "pegym support offer" in the subject of your message.

I do not think I am permitted to drop our website or email in the forum, however if you google "Andropenis Gold" you should be able to find us fairly easily.

Kind regards,

Tom
                  Support Manager
                  Andropenis Gold Australia
                  https://www.pegym.com Worlds best natural penis enlargement forum

Comment

What are these common mistakes Tom?

Comment

This is a good read if you want the studies done.

Penis Enlargement Extenders: Faq
                      Current 5.5 BPEL x 5.25 MSEG- Goal 7 BPEL x 6 MSEG

Comment

Adding my own theory which is probably true... If you aren't healthy your body might not respond well with low blood circulation and what have you. I plan on losing a lot of weight/lowering my body fat percentage significantly while lifting before I get one of these. The more protein your body has for cell production the faster and more productive this would work is another theory, it helps aid in the hyperplasia that is occurring while stretching. So taking vitamins and supplements might help aid in the process as well. I dunno if there is any truth to what I claimed, its only a theory.
                        Current 5.5 BPEL x 5.25 MSEG- Goal 7 BPEL x 6 MSEG

Comment

I've done over 100 hours so far but I'm not sure if I'm putting the extender on correctly. I'd like to see a video (not just an animated one) of someone correctly putting one on. I've seen a few pics (can't even find them anymore) but I can't find any video. One by someone who has actually made gains by the way.
                          Total extender hours: 590+
                          Gains made so far: 0.00"

Total Phallosan hours: 80+

Goal: 1.00"

Comment

Originally posted by thomasthetankengine View Post
                            I've done over 100 hours so far but I'm not sure if I'm putting the extender on correctly. I'd like to see a video (not just an animated one) of someone correctly putting one on. I've seen a few pics (can't even find them anymore) but I can't find any video. One by someone who has actually made gains by the way.
                            Haha, I love the bolded part! :-D

Well I have made gains, and to put it on correctly, you need to get a semi-erect penis so that your head is full of blood and holds better without slipping through.

Then put the extender on and make sure the springs are compressed or nothing will happen. You need to be under tension.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie85 View Post
                              Haha, I love the bolded part! :-D Well I have made gains, and to put it on correctly, you need to get a semi-erect penis so that your head is full of blood and holds better without slipping through. Then put the extender on and make sure the springs are compressed or nothing will happen. You need to be under tension.
                              I do that but I'm still not sure because I can't find a good video. For example in this one Andropenis Informational Video - Video Dailymotion the guy has a massive flaccid penis (bigger than my erect) and it just can't be translated to my situation. For example, I have to use about a foot of cloth wrapping (maybe more) over the foam ring that came with the extender, just so that the penis doesn't slip back. Second, I'm still not sure whether I should be using the two small rods or the two big rods for the extender. With the big rods, after strapping the comfort strap on, I really have to pull the penis and can just about get the strap onto the rod, and only one at a time. With the small rods I don't feel like it's stretching my penis much so I am applying 'tension' to a penis that isn't fully extended. I would post pics but I don't feel comfortable showing them to so many people (even though you couldn't identify me with my penis obviously).
                              thomasthetankengine
                              Last edited by thomasthetankengine; 09-04-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

I'd also like to note that with the two big rods, my extender's total length is 5 1/2", which is 3/4" LESS than my flaccid stretched length and I still have to put the strap on tight and pull the penis to its maximum length and tilt it to the side to get each rod onto it. It's said to use the extender with an inch MORE than flaccid stretched length, which astonishes me, especially since the end of the extender catches the penis an inch lower than the glans.

Comment

Working...
                                X