REP Support for X4 Labs Penis Extender - Q & A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by afilho View Post
    It's funny that i couldn't know before i purchased about this Quad (Mini) Support! Now i have to spend more money? What are you guys thinking? If i knew my penis wouldn't wear it i'd never buy it!
    Hi afihlo,

You have my apologies for any sizing issues you may be experiencing. For what it is worth, I would like to take a moment to stress how important it is to be aware that your device will be a good fit prior to buying it. Many users aren't fully aware of how important and revolutionary the Quad Support piece is. Not only does it dip closer to the base for those under 4 inches, but it also allows double fastener support and more stability for the average size and above.

If you would like, message customer support with your issue and I am sure we will do the best we can to get you a Quad Support Piece at a reduced cost. Simply mention our discussion on PEGYM in your message or phone call.

Thanks.
    http://www.x4labs.com

Comment

• Hi meimalive1,

Thanks for all your questions and comments, I will go over them and reply one by one for you.

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
      I have purchased the Delux edition. Hopefully this does help me gain some length. I really just don't have the time to do length and girth. I will be doing my girth routing to wear down my tunica, then slapping this bad boy on to stretch it out. I remember all the times big al told me to wear your shaft down with girth work then stretch it.
      The beauty about penile traction therapy, and what many users and even potential users don't realize is that it can increase both your length and girth proportionately. When we ask for measurements with our clinical studies, we always as for both length and girth measurements and I am glad to say that the results in girth growth rival that of length in nearly all cases.

Ok so I have a issue. I don't know where to start with the along atom bars. I tried the 2 inch ones and I still see all 3 of the tension lines. Then I added the .5 inch Rods and My stretched flaccid couldn't reach it. What to do what to do?
      The tension lines are not as important as feeling the tension on your shaft. Remember you can always unscrew the spring bars from the base, which makes the support piece extended further out which in turn increases tension. May also help to order some smaller bars, I tend to prefer using smaller bars myself because they allow me to adjust the overall size of the device in smaller increments.

I figured out what a lot of people are doing wrong! You have to make sure that your glands are past the end of the extender when your are done righting it! So when measuring do not count your penis head as part of the length! Only the shaft, then you will know what extensions you should be at.
      That is true to a certain extent. You want to have your fastener secured just behind your glands to increase the stability of your configuration. That way when your device springs expand, you don't slowly slip out. The Quad Support Piece really helps with that as it allows you to evenly distribute that stability between two fasteners of your choice. It really goes a long way in eliminating slippage.

Is it normal for my glans to become sensitive. Since starting I have noticed they are more sensitive now
      This is a common affect for those of us when we first begin traction therapy. This effect tends to go away once you become more used to it but for the time being I strongly recommend taking periodic breaks. You will notice that the sensitivity will lessen over time.

Hope these answers help, feel free to follow up with any other questions or comments you may have. Thanks.

Comment

• Thanks for the reply! They are still sensitive but it's not a total bad thing. Now during sex it add a lot more pleasure for me. Now I don't want them going back to not being sensitive!
        Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
        NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
        Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

• One more thing. I have a really bad pinch feeling after about 40 mins in the extender with my forskin pulled back. If I wrap with my forskin over there glands I don't get this problem and I can stay in the device for a longer period of time. So far longest time with forskin not retracted 2.30 hrs. With it retracted I can only get like 50 minutes. Maybe I just have way to much extra skin.
          Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
          NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
          Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
            One more thing. I have a really bad pinch feeling after about 40 mins in the extender with my forskin pulled back. If I wrap with my forskin over there glands I don't get this problem and I can stay in the device for a longer period of time. So far longest time with forskin not retracted 2.30 hrs. With it retracted I can only get like 50 minutes. Maybe I just have way to much extra skin.
            Hi mrimalive1,

We are well aware that everyone has a different shape and size and do our best to provide a comfortable experience for every one of our users. If you are feeling a pinch, you should take a break, to avoid causing any irritation. Perhaps you should try a different configuration that will allow your foreskin to stay un-retracted and yet still get the same traction.

The key is to feel traction along the shaft of your penis, but not at the expense of comfort. I strongly recommend you try different setups to find one that works well for you.

Have you tried any other configurations? What setup are you currently using? Let me know and I can make suggestions.

Thanks.

Comment

• Hey everyone,

We have some special news for you today. Track your penis enlargement progress online with the X4 Labs Penile Traction Therapy Progress Tracker. Simply log in when you choose and add your measurement, notes and even pictures.

All your data is collected and displayed in your dashboard as well as useful graphs so you can get some special insight into your progress at a mere glance.

And this is not just for X4 Labs customers either, we welcome all penis enlargement enthusiasts to join and track their progress like never before! It's easy to use and 100% free!

User account | Penile Traction Therapy Progress Tracker

Head on over and sign up today. Happy enlarging!

Comment

• Hello,
                I recently received my deluxe X4 extender yesterday. So I have really only used it once. I have started off having it on for only 2 hrs to start and the most i'll be able to use it is made 3 hrs in the evening. My question is after about 20 mins or so my glad gets cold to the touch. I this due to lack of blood circulation or is it normal. It looks fine, but cold. So I removed it to rewarm my penis with a hot rag and put it on again. Managed 2 hrs use last night.
                Thanks for any help
                Started 4-08-2015:

FL: 3.5" FG: 3.75" BPEL: 5.5" EG: 4.5"

Goals: FL: 5.5" FG: 6" BPEL: 7" EG: 6.5"

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadglide View Post
                  Hello,
                  I recently received my deluxe X4 extender yesterday. So I have really only used it once. I have started off having it on for only 2 hrs to start and the most i'll be able to use it is made 3 hrs in the evening. My question is after about 20 mins or so my glad gets cold to the touch. I this due to lack of blood circulation or is it normal. It looks fine, but cold. So I removed it to rewarm my penis with a hot rag and put it on again. Managed 2 hrs use last night.
                  Thanks for any help
                  Hi Roadglide,

Congratulations on starting your therapy. Many users experience this, and unless you start feeling any serious discomfort it is nothing to worry about. This could mean you're wearing your device a little too tight though.

You should always try and balance your comfort level with the stability of your setup. Also feel free to take breaks every hour or so to regain circulation. You will see over time you will be able to wear your device with less breaks.

Thanks.

Comment

• I got my x4 labs yesterday. overall I'm really impressed

Comment

• Originally posted by HyperDoomDerp View Post
                      I got my x4 labs yesterday. overall I'm really impressed
                      That is great to hear, HyperDoomDerp. Can you share what you ordered with us?

Thanks, and happy enlarging!

Comment

• I just received my x4 premium a couple days ago. I have some issues with it. The foam rings are too small for me to get on so they tear when doing so. The other thing is that the tension on the springs cannot be adjusted like it says. I took them apart to see how it works. To adjust a springs tension you would need to shorten the length of it or partially compress it. This cannot be done so it's only one set amount. Only thing you can do is shorten or increase the length of the rods to fine tune it. Right now I have tried to use it 2 days in a row. I can't get comfortable in it unless I shorten the length but by doing so the rods are fully extended and I feel like no stretch is applied. If I add rods then it starts out ok but over time my penis girth shrinks especially in the head and then it slips off. If I go tighter it cuts circulation off. I feel like I will eventually work out the bugs and get it down. I think I will get the quad support to help grip. With 2straps does that hinder gains? It seems like the stretch will only be coming from the halfway point on the shaft instead of below the glans. Any study done on this?

Comment

• Originally posted by X4Labs View Post
                          That is great to hear, HyperDoomDerp. Can you share what you ordered with us?

Thanks, and happy enlarging!
                          Sure I got the cheapest one and iv gained .6" and 1 inch flaccid since I started so I couldn't recommend the x4 labs device enough

Comment

• Just got my x4 labs extender on Monday 10/28/15. I have logged in about 30 hours thus far. I couldn't be more excited!
                            Started 11/20/14 at 6.0" BPEL and 4.0" BEG
                            Now 6.5" BPEL and 4.5" BEG
                            GOAL: 8.0"x6.0"!

Comment

• Ordered X4 Labs last night, can OP help me with tracking number? Haven't gotten one yet.

Comment

• I have also ordered an X4 product and haven't received a tracking number. I've already called X4, but they only do sales and no customer service(weird). Anyways, if OP can help out that be great.
                                Initial
                                11/15'
                                EL: 4.5in
                                MSEG: 3.5in

Current
                                11/16'
                                EL: 5in
                                MSEG: 4in

Goal
                                EL:6in
                                MSEG: 5in

Comment